Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open! (694)

Default Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open! (694)

Palpitoad & Stunfisk! Battle at the Waterfront!

While trying to train his Oshawott to overcome its problems with Aqua Jet, Ash & Co. are soon attacked by a group of Foongus which Scraggy inadvertantly angered and cause the group to be poisoned, and it's up to Oshawott to help them. However, in the nearby lake, a Palpitoad and Stunfisk are feuding...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Great to see that Emolga and Snivy still have their rivalry.

And Cilan's "It's lunch tiiiiimmmmee" was fabulous.

Oh my god, captures! YAY! Ash captures Palpitoad, Cilan catches Stunfisk!
    Last edited by Grassmen; 19th May 2011 at 11:21 AM.

caught 'em both!!!

omg Ash & Cilan caught Palpitoad & Stunfisk

2 captures and a move perfected in the same episode. Brilliant

love how dento weakened stunfisk by slamming it while on the fishing pole lol

Wait, who caught who? I haven't seen it yet and won't until it's dubbed.

Dento caught maggyo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

life is good xd

YES!!!! New captures!!!
    Ash DIDN'T get Stunfisk! Cilan did.
    Oshawatt masters Aqua Jet!
    Ash gets a Palpitoad!! I was RIGHT!!!!!!!
    He's got a ground type now! So the next one he'll get is a rock type- Roggenrola.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Oshawott master Aqua Jet and Ash Catches Palpitoad Cilan catches Stunfish! A DOUBLE CAPTURE!

BEST EPISODE (of Black and White at least) YET!

Well i can now understand why a Stunfisk is so weak in the games. It is so thin and light weight that even a person like Cilam is able to lift it and swing it around.

A Stunfisk on the main cast! AWESOME!!!!!
    That makes an electric type each. Remember the days when people said Pikachu MUST be the only electric type in the show.

Not to happy about Palpitoad, as awesome as its animated the thing is still extremely ugly, however its evo looks awesome. Hope this don't ruined the chances for his first ever Rock type in 2 weeks.

Anyways, this is epic. Hope Palpitoad and Stunfisk remain close when together.
    Team Flinch
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Ash with Palpitoad? Cilan with STUNFISK?

Thank you, writers. You're awesome.

Notice that every person in the group has an Electric type now.
    Craziness!!
    Fiery Oxidation!
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

I'm so happy Ash got Palpitoad instead of it's pre-evo which is the freakiest ugliest pokemon ever! Can't wait until it evolves into seismitoad, it'll be a powerhouse fo' sho'!

Not sure what I make of Stunfisk - hopefully it's used and has a personality!

As for Oshawott mastering aqua jet - awesomeee! I still think he'll get used more than palpitoad because he's the star of the show and is more of a fighting-style pokemon

Damn it all to hell........

I didn't want Ash to catch a Palpitoad, but the denial of the capture (prior to the episode), is what's annoying me the most.

I LOL at Cilan catching Stunfisk though, I though that was epic.

But damn....Palpitoad. So when can we except Ash's Litwick, or Larvesta? Well the good news I guess is, at least Ash actually has a ground type that can be used as a ground type. Unlike say the other 4 billion ground types Ash owns.

But LOL, Scraggy was awesome, and I liked how all the other Pokemon were coming to his aid. And YAY Oshawott master aqua jet....YAY.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Damn it all to hell........

I didn't want Ash to catch a Palpitoad, but the denial of the capture (prior to the episode), is what's annoying me the most.

I LOL at Cilan catching Stunfisk though, I though that was epic.

But damn....Palpitoad. So when can we except Ash's Litwick, or Larvesta? Well the good news I guess is, at least Ash actually has a ground type that can be used as a ground type. Unlike say the other 4 billion ground types Ash owns.

But LOL, Scraggy was awesome, and I liked how all the other Pokemon were coming to his aid. And YAY Oshawott master aqua jet....YAY.

Dude he has to catch SOMETHING to defeat Elesa, looks like he's catching 2 pokes to defeat her. He caught Palpitoad now Roggenrola's next.

BTW Tympole isn't ugly.
    I like Tympole it reminds me of Katamari Damacy.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    - Cutest fire type ever!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well the good news I guess is, at least Ash actually has a ground type that can be used as a ground type. Unlike say the other 4 billion ground types Ash owns.
    donphan, torterra, gible, and gliscor make exactly four. I never realized he had so many

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeballs View Post
    donphan, torterra, gible, and gliscor make exactly four. I never realized he had so many
    Yeah, and Donphan can't use its Earthquake, Torterra uses Rock Climb as a substitute Ground move, Gible uses Dig, so I don't know what Dman is whining about, and Gliscor uses Sand Attack, but is more aerial specialized..

We'll get the same with Palpitoad, it has Hydro Pump for godsakes..

Eitherway, I'm still hoping for Krokorok! Although I knew at least Stunfisk was going to happen.. :P

Love the Derpaderp
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeballs View Post
    Gible and Gliscor each only have one ground move. Donphan used to know Earthquake but since that move hasn't been in the anime in years it currently has no ground moves. Gliscor's most recent moveset includes bug, normal, fire and rock moves but no ground, which was Sand-Attack anyway so it didn't even do real damage. Torterra never knew any ground moves.

Last edited by CrimsonFireworks; 19th May 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yeah, and Donphan can't use its Earthquake, Torterra uses Rock Climb as a substitute Ground move, Gible uses Dig, so I don't know what Dman is whining about, and Gliscor uses Sand Attack, but is more aerial specialized.
    Oh you didn't hear about me then.

If the Pokemon's eyes aren't glowing, the ground isn't shaking and the opponent isn't being sucked up in the ground, I don't count it as a ground type move.

And ooh, Sand Attack, that'll knock out a Pokemon. And dig, when did Gible ever use dig as an attack?

We'll get the same with Palpitoad, it has Hydro Pump for godsakes..
    It has mud shot you know, mud shot is already loads better than dig as ground type move. Well if not mud shot, it's sure something ground type attack worthy.

watch how it turns out to be sludge bomb -_-
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

do you guys realize this is the first non-rodent electric on the main cast in...hmm.....EVER???

not a big deal since i love electrics, i think it's a big deal since the electric element has always been given to pikachu, and starting in DP, the classic electric rodent, in the main anime, never any other pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    Gible and Gliscor each only have one ground move. Donphan used to know Earthquake but since that move hasn't been in the anime in years it currently has no ground moves. Gliscor's most recent moveset includes bug, normal, fire and rock moves but no ground, which was Sand-Attack anyway so it didn't even do real damage. Torterra never knew any ground moves.
    I misunderstood the complaint, but I'm still pleasantly surprised with Palpitoad. A pretty different moveset for Ash atm

Oh God, i soo doubted that any of those Pkmn would be caught by a main character, and now they Both got caught?!
    ... Well, i've not seen the episode yet, so i'll decide if i like them after i've seen it.
    I was so sure that Shooti/Trip would get a Palpitoad, though! XD
    Btw, is this the first time there's been two captures in one episode?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast