Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.
I loved the Oshawott moments in this episode XD It's like every episode staring that little guy kicks arse :3 Nice little bonding moments for him and Ash too. Palpitoad capture was unexpected, but welcomed.
I wonder if Palpitoad and Stunfisk will be the rebels of this series :S Partners in crime..
*Trainer Card by me*
I like the anime in general, what are you on? But just because I'm annoyed at this, does it mean that I am constantly whining about things that I think are stupid. I love the show, but I find this stupid. You have a problem with that? Well I could not care less.
Last edited by playerking; 24th May 2011 at 3:16 PM.
Iris: Are you sure the recipe calls for this many Minccino?
Cilan:*Sighs* Hang on, I'll check.
Ash: What's happening?
Cheren: Yeah...he does that sometimes.
3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.
I honestly blame the dex thing on the writers not Ash. I mean seriously for the writers to out of their way to make Ash look up a dex entry that he just looked up in the previous episode is just plain stupid. This episode was great overall and a nice surprise all around.
I think it's really cool Ash catches another pokemon completel unexpected !
I always thought it was stupid to let him catch just 5 pokemon so he has a total of 6.
At least now he can rotate his unova team more ^^
I like that Cilan captured Stunfisk.
Great, this episode was pretty cool:
- It was nice to see Cilan taking his Pokémon to Iris´s Day Care
- No Tranquill at sight, I would like to see her interact with the other girls on the team
- So, if you invade Oshawott´s personal room, you get water gunned
- Snivy and Emolga keeps their heat on and Dwebble was the new victim
- It looks like it was the day to showcase ugly Pokémon: Foongus, Tympole, Palpitoad and Stunfisk, I was waiting to see Vanilluxe
- IT´S LUNCH TIIIIIIIIME!! and the sandwiches didn´t even moved, now that´s skill
- If Cilan would know this poison incident will happen, he wouldn´t used the Pecha berries to bake the cake last episode
- Is really THAT hard to keep your eyes open underwater?
- That sequence with Oshawott using Shell Blade with it´s eyes closed was really cool
- By now, Ash would be innmune to electricity, any other person could be floating upside down
- IT´S FISHING TIME!!, I tought we would never have to see his fishing skills after BW026, Yay for continuity
- Where do main characters get that lures?, they´re pretty cool
- I´m not very thrilled with Cilan catching Stunfisk, when I first saw the guy, I visualized him with Deerling, Snivy, Chandelure, Emolga, Swanna, but ... meh, for what it looks, Stunfisk will get the Goldeen/Tranquill treatment, maybe it will just be out for a round with it´s trainer
- I don´t see the problem with Ash getting Palpitoad, it´s not the first ugly Pokémon he gets, look at Scraggy, he has a cool personality but come on, the thing is awkward to see
- Actually, a lot of things happened in this episode that I almost forgot about Oshawott´s training, it´s great to see the little thing getting love, I hope Tepig is the next one
The captures were kinda prohesized.
Look on the 1st page of the Table of Contents in he Volume 1 Black and White Guide...
Who do you see together?
and everytime you see one, you see the other too.
^True, and oddly enough they aren't anywhere near there in the anime yet.
I loved the double capture. We all knew Ash was going to get a Ground-type at some point this gen, but I didn't think he'd get it right before the electric gym (Sinnoh was different because the electric gym was the last one and the gym leader had a Pokemon that could use Ice Punch to counter Ground-types; Elesa's Pokemon can't learn attacks that can type-trump Palpitoad).
Just for fun, I've run down the list of starter evolutions and made my own dub names for each of them. Just try and guess, I dare ya'.
Spoiler:- Starter Game:
Answers explained in link below
-Hozah! Oshawott mastered Aqua Jet. He just needs to solve his other problems and he should be normal. I hope.
-Ash dosen't need ANOTHER pokemon.
-Cilan is drunk if he wants derpfish.
-Again, Cilan drunk. FLING THE FISH!
-Waaahhh! No Tranquill. He dosen't need the hell bidden Swadloon either. I AM A TRANQUILL FAN.
These are my reasons on why I hate this episode, and do not object to this post.
And... Palpitoad is NOT ugly.
Last edited by Starry skies<3; 31st May 2011 at 7:43 PM.
^ Aw, man. I was totally going to object to that post! Guess I can't now.
Just saw the subbed version made the episode a lot funnier, even if it was already.
-Pokemons were Paralyzed not poisoned aparently
-Satoshi saying Dent looked kinda of cool with the fishing rod made me laugh
-Oshawott is still cute after this for the 8th time.
-Was like wtf when Dent sends the ball to Stunfisk and saya Marry with my Monster ball, like WTF? I don't remember him saying this with Ishizumai, weird stuff definetly.
-Oh and Dent had to explain to Satoshia gain that he has 7 pokemons so he can't use Palpitoad right now, Satoshi is like oh yeah, let's hope he doesn't do the same thing when he catches another pokemon.
Tks for the subbers I was really looking forward to watch this episode subbed.
We also know that the pokemon are poisoned (worded: paralyzed in japanese ver.) because Iris asked for an Antidote not a Paralyze Heal.