19th May 2011, 8:07 PM
Roughneck JB's Tenacious Depot
Apologies for the absence. Business has finally resumed!
Now that I've finally discovered a way to clone without having to buy an AR, I can finally set up shop instead of being a travelling merchant & stalking everyone else's threads.
1) All general forum rules apply.
2) I will not knowingly accept hacked pokemon, nor trade them.
3) I do clone and as such, will accept clones. If you want, I will also clone the pokemon you trade me and send you them back. Everybody wins!
4) I have finally found a way to clone Premier Ribbon-free Pokemon, so good news there!
5) Please make fair offers only.
6) All trades must be done over Gen 5 games.
7) I have included as much relevant information as I can about each pokemon
8) Everything in this shop is UT unless stated otherwise.
- Adamant Elekid (Flawless. Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop)
- Adamant Spiritomb (Flawless. Egg Moves: Pain Split, Shadow Sneak)
- Adamant Gallade (Flawless. 4th Gen Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch. Egg Move: Shadow Sneak) EVs: 246 HP, 252 Atk, 12 Spd
- Careful Scraggy (Flawless. Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch)
- Adamant Excadrill w/ Sand Rush (31/31/31/30/31/31) (EV'd fully in Atk & Spd. NNable.)
- Timid Magnemite w/ Magnet Pull (31/22/31/30/31/30. HP Fire 70)
- Adamant Croagunk w/ Dry Skin (Flawless. 4th Gen Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Sucker Punch, Gunk Shot)
- Brave Timburr (31/31/31/31/31/0. Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Endure, Counter)
- Adamant Karrablast (30/31/31/24/31/31. Egg Moves: Megahorn, Knock-Off, Pursuit)
- Naive Bagon (Flawless. Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump)
- Adamant Metang
- Careful Patrat
- Timid Snivy (31 SpA IV)
- Adamant Mudkip (Flawless) (EVs: 252 Atk, 174 HP, 84 Spd)
- Adamant Dratini (Egg Move: Extremespeed)
- Timid Zoroark (Flawless. Fully EV'd in SpA & Spd)
- Modest Tynamo (31/22/31/31/31/31)
- Timid Chandelure (31/31/31/31/31/30, HP Ice 70. Fully EV'd in SpA and Spd)
- Timid DW Vulpix (31/30/30/31/31/31. Japanese. HP Ice 70, Egg Move: Hypnosis)
- Calm DW Poliwag (31/9/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Encore, Ice Ball)
- Impish DW Gligar (31/31/31/1/31/31, Egg Move, Baton Pass)
- Jolly DW Dratini (Flawless. Egg Move: ExtremeSpeed)
- Mild DW Carvanha (31/31/23/31/31/31)
- Impish DW Wooper (31/31/31/28/31/31. Egg Moves: Stockpile, Recover, Encore, Curse)
- Sassy DW Murkrow (Flawless. Egg Moves: Roost, Featherdance)
- Timid DW Nidoran-Male (31/22/31/31/31/31)
- Jolly DW Lapras (31/31/31/9/31/31. Egg Move: Dragon Dance)
- Timid DW Eevee (31/10/31/30/31/30. HP Fire 70)
- Relaxed DW Slowpoke (31/26/31/31/31/0). Ideal TrickRoom Poke.
- Adamant DW Barboach (31/31/31/4/31/31) Egg Moves: Dragon Dance.
- Timid DW Abra (31/6/31/30/31/30) HP Fire 70)
- Modest Flawless Dialga
- Timid Flawless Palkia
- Timid Thundurus (31/18/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70)
- Timid Flawless Ho-oh (Japanese)
- Naive Heatran (30/31/31/30/31/31. HP Grass 70)
- Modest Flawless Zapdos
- Modest Flawless Moltres
- Adamant Flawless Groudon (Fully EV'd in Atk & Spd)
- Jolly Virizion (Atk, Spd & HP IVs are 31)
- Jolly Cobalion (31/31/31/12/31/31)
- Timid Flawless Latios (Fully EV'd in SpA & Spd)
- UT Timid Latios (31/6/31/30/31/30. HP Fire 70)
- Timid Flawless Azelf
- Timid Flower Paradise Shaymin. Flawless (NFT unless for my Major Wants, by tyty's request)
- Timid Kyurem
- Timid Thundurus
- Jolly Terrakion
- Naive Landorus (31 SpA IV)
- Impish Birth Island Deoxys (EV'd as physical attacking Tank/Spiker)
- Adamant Faraway Island Mew (Flawless)
- Timid Giratina
- Timid Flawless NewMoon Island Darkrai
(I've recently acquired more shinies, but the list may take a while to completely update)
- Jolly WISHMKR Jirachi (31/31/31/29/31/31) Body Slam, Fire Punch, Trick, Iron Head
- Adamant DW Bagon - Male, with Outrage (31/31/31/24/31/31) (Taught Fire Blast & Brick Break via TMs)
- Jolly DW Spinda - Female, with Superpower (31/31/31/23/31/31)
- Adamant DW Torchic (31/31/31/31/31/29) (OT: Something Japanese)
- Win2011 Celebi*
- Jolly DW Chimchar (OT: Dom)
- Adamant DW Torchic (31/31/31/24/31/31) (OT: Something Japanese)
DREAM WORLD FEMALES:
- Cotton Guard Banette (Was unsure at first, but they passed the hack-check)
These days I have copies of more or less every legal item which I can trade.
* = Can't clone via Pokecheck (Damn Event Ribbons), so only ask for these if you can clone them another way
I also offer cloning, EV training, and RNGing (Though I can't clone pokemon with Event Ribbons). Post which poke you want trained/cloned/RNG'd here and we'll discuss a deal via PMs
( Other offers will be considered, but these are what I'm most likely to trade for: )
JOLLY DREAMWORLD LUCARIO (For this, anything from my shop is yours! Especially if it's near-flawless)
NICKNAMEABLE Shiny near-flawless Rayquaza
NICKNAMEABLE Shiny near-flawless Dialga
Any Flawless/Near-Flawless shinies with (useful) Previous-Gen Exclusive Moves
Any Shiny Gen I-IV Legendaries I don't have (Preferably with good stats)
Any Event pokemon I don't have (with good IVs, preferably)
Any Dream World Females/Events I don't have (Will offer substantially more for shiny ones)
Last edited by Roughneck JB; 2nd March 2012 at 9:00 PM.
Reason: Major Stock Change
Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus
My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot