Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 377

Thread: Katatakat's Chao Hut

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default Katatakat's Chao Hut


    Note: All chaos in the above picture were made by me, please don't steal them!

    I'm considering adding trainer icons like the one below to my list of available items, let me know what you guys think. Would you be interested in seeing these in my shop? :>



    If you had a previous unfilled request, please let me know and I'll bump you to the top of the waiting list! <3



    Chao order form
    Pokemon:
    Sitting, standing, on all fours or laying:
    Shiny?:
    Others:




    I can also make eggs --->

    B]Egg order form[/B]
    Pokemon:
    Shiny?:
    Specific body parts to use (Optional - if left blank I'll just use whatever looks best):


    And pokeballs --->

    Pokeball order form
    Type of pokeball:
    Pokemon:
    Shiny?:
    Specific body parts to use (Optional - if left blank I'll just use whatever looks best):


    And animated icons --->




    Icon order form
    Pokemon:
    Soon, Dancing, Patting, or Walking:
    Shiny?:
    Background color:
    Others:




    Katatkat's waiting list


    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~



    ~ Coming Soon ~

    Overworld sprites!


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Katatakat; 8th September 2014 at 3:37 PM.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Pokemon: Typhlosion
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: yes
    Others: Thanks!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLop View Post
    Pokemon: Typhlosion
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: yes
    Others: Thanks!


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110521C/iaza12226589604900.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 21st May 2011 at 7:30 AM.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Pokemon: Politoed
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: No
    Others: No
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2wf6zci.png[/IMG]

    1334-8772-5688

    Credit to Mew_ for
    Broken Banner and to Geekachu for the Lickie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatmanjaro View Post
    Pokemon: Politoed
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: No
    Others: No


    Url ->
    http://www.iaza.com/work/110521C/iaza12226589664000.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 21st May 2011 at 7:52 AM.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Pokemon:Espeon
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Sitting
    Shiny?:no
    Others:no

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Pokemon:Espeon
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Sitting
    Shiny?:no
    Others:no


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110521C/iaza12226514325200.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 21st May 2011 at 9:36 AM.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Pokemon: umbreon
    Sitting, standing, or laying: sitting
    Shiny?: yes
    Others:

    Pokemon: zoroark
    Sitting, standing, or laying: sitting
    Shiny?: no
    Others:


    My Drawings
    FC: 1463 5612 3403


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunGhost View Post
    Pokemon: umbreon
    Sitting, standing, or laying: sitting
    Shiny?: yes
    Others:

    Pokemon: zoroark
    Sitting, standing, or laying: sitting
    Shiny?: no
    Others:


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110521C/iaza12226577033600.png



    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226581398200.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 21st May 2011 at 2:10 PM.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Pokemon: luxray
    Sitting, standing, or laying: standing
    Shiny?: no
    Others:










    white fc : 4942-4894-8256

        Spoiler:- Cridets to:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    I'd like to make 2 requests, please =]

    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: No
    Others:

    Egg or pokeball: Pokeball
    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Shiny?: No
    Specific body parts to use (Optional - if left blank I'll just use whatever looks best): Wings, rest is up to you =]

    Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:
    1.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow uae View Post
    Pokemon: luxray
    Sitting, standing, or laying: standing
    Shiny?: no
    Others:


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226585211000.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    I'd like to make 2 requests, please =]

    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
    Shiny?: No
    Others:

    Egg or pokeball: Pokeball
    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Shiny?: No
    Specific body parts to use (Optional - if left blank I'll just use whatever looks best): Wings, rest is up to you =]


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226577787100.png



    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226554069700.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 21st May 2011 at 3:39 PM.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katatakat View Post
    thanks katatkat










    white fc : 4942-4894-8256

        Spoiler:- Cridets to:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Thank you! They both look awesome

    Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:
    1.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a giant sandbox
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Can I request 3?

    Pokemon: The Lake Trio - Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie
    Sitting, standing, or laying: standing
    Shiny?: yes



        Spoiler:- Graphics Done By::

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Chao order form
    Pokemon:Mamoswine and Gliscor
    Sitting, standing, or laying:standing
    Shiny?:no
    Others:no
    thanks for the espeon one!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genbeeb View Post
    Can I request 3?

    Pokemon: The Lake Trio - Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie
    Sitting, standing, or laying: standing
    Shiny?: yes


    Mesprit url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226583277000.png
    Azelf url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226514783900.png
    Uxie url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110522C/iaza12226550613600.png


    Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Chao order form
    Pokemon:Mamoswine and Gliscor
    Sitting, standing, or laying:standing
    Shiny?:no
    Others:no
    thanks for the espeon one!


    Mamoswine Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226559440800.png

    Gliscor ulr -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226537875000.png



    No problem. Just don't forget to give credit.
    Last edited by Katatakat; 23rd May 2011 at 3:17 AM.




  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Katatakat, I would like a chao
    Pokemon:Alakazam
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:One spoon in each hand, if possible
    Thank you







    Credit to Bekidding for these great fusions!
    Credit to Nakashima for this great userbars!
    Credit to Katatakat for the chao's!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Pokemon: Purrloin
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Sitting
    Shiny?: No
    Others: Nope!


    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2vspybq.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Skiyomi for the dual Espeon extracted sig, and TheSuperZekrom for my FC banner.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdermott1 View Post
    Katatakat, I would like a chao
    Pokemon:Alakazam
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:One spoon in each hand, if possible
    Thank you


    Url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226533293800.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrloin View Post
    Pokemon: Purrloin
    Sitting, standing, or laying: Sitting
    Shiny?: No
    Others: Nope!
    Cute version -> Evil version ->

    Cute url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226581570700.png
    Evil url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226567101400.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 23rd May 2011 at 4:33 AM.




  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leading My Clan To Victory
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Pokemon:Kingler
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:Make it look nice please

    Pokemon:Ambipom
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:Give it some Black Shades if u can plz

    <Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

    Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    Pokemon:Kingler
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:Make it look nice please

    Pokemon:Ambipom
    Sitting, standing, or laying:Standing
    Shiny?:Yes
    Others:Give it some Black Shades if u can plz


    Kingler url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226527560400.png
    Ambipom url -> http://www.iaza.com/work/110523C/iaza12226542235700.png
    Last edited by Katatakat; 23rd May 2011 at 10:46 AM.




  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Shades=Sunglasses.

    Hope I helped!


    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2vspybq.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Skiyomi for the dual Espeon extracted sig, and TheSuperZekrom for my FC banner.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leading My Clan To Victory
    Posts
    94

    Default

    SunGlasses

    <Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

    Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrloin View Post
    Shades=Sunglasses.

    Hope I helped!


    Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    SunGlasses
    Oh. Yeah I'm sure I can give him sunglasses.




Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •