Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #21

Default Community POTW #21

Reno's busy writing the last one so here's the next one

This week we'll be doing Beheeyem, a new Pokémon

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/606.shtml

Beheeyem has a beastly Special Attack, boosted even moreso by its lack of speed with its Analytic Hidden Ability

Go nuts.

Nasty Trick
    Synchronise
    Leftovers
    -Trick Room
    -Nasty Plot
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    Sp Atk 252 Hp 252 Sp Def 6

What the hell is that thing??

Slow hard hitter. Quite cool, but the looks are just weird.

Nasty plot sweeper:
    Beheeyem @ Life Orb
    Quiet nature (+Sp.Atk, -Speed)
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def
    Trait: Analytic
    -Nasty Plot
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Thunderbolt / Energy Ball

It doesn't have a really wide special movepool. Shadow ball hits psychics, psychic is STAB, and the final move is filler since it doesn't get a fighting move to cover Darks or steels.

Choice Specs:
    Beheeyem @ Choice Specs
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden power fighting

pretty self-explanatory I think.

Beyeehem that attacks first?
    Beyeehem @ Life Orb
    Trait: Synchronize
    -Trick Room
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Thunderbolt / Energy Ball / Hidden power fighting

If you have a slow team that can take advantage of Trick Room it could be worthwhile.

Defensive
    Beyeehem @ Leftovers
    Calm nature (+Sp.Def, -Attack)
    Not sure on EVs
    -Recover
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Reflect

Calm Mind recover for defensive power on special side, while reflect covers physical side. Psychic to inflict damage and prevent you from becoming taunt bait. Taunt Tyranitar (or other darks with taunt) still walk all over this though.

Double screens
    Beyeehem @ Light Clay
    Not sure on EVs
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Thunder Wave
    -Psychic / Psyshock

Thunder Wave for additional support in taking down switch-ins.

Counters: Tyranitar fears Energy Ball and Hidden power, but is otherwise pretty safe and can use Crunch or Pursuit to destroy this crazy thing. Heatran resists everything it has apart from hidden power and is hit neutrally with Thunderbolt. Metagross is pretty much immune to Psychic attacks and can pursuit it down or hit it with Meteor Mash.

It is a bit more bulky than Alakazam or Gengar, and it gets Thunderbolt and Analytic that Alakazam doesn't get, but it lacks the important Focus Blast that pokémon like Gengar and Alakazam get to cover Steels and Darks, and while it is more bulky than those two, it isn't a mountain. If it uses Analytic, it has to take a hit every time it attacks and that slow speed is still hindering in a hard-hitting environment.
    Master balls are the cheapest thing ever invented. It's more fun catching everything with balls that can fail. 'caught Latios in the wild without master ball ftw'

ET Go Fight
    Beheeyem@fighting gem(hp fighting)/shell bell
    Ability: Anylatic
    Shadow ball
    Psychic
    Recover/HP fighting
    Charge beam/energy ball
    Modest nature
    Evs: Spatk 252/Def 252/hp 4
    Dragon Quest 4 Status
    Story:1/6

Dragon Quest 5 Status
    Story:Complete
    Hero Lv 88

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    What the hell is that thing??

Slow hard hitter. Quite cool, but the looks are just weird.

Nasty plot sweeper:
    Beheeyem @ Life Orb
    -Nasty Plot
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball

It doesn't have a really wide special movepool. Shadow ball hits psychics, psychic is STAB, and the final move is filler since it doesn't get a fighting move to cover Darks or steels.

Choice Specs:
    Beheeyem @ Choice Specs
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden power fighting

pretty self-explanatory I think.

Beyeehem that attacks first?
    Beyeehem @ Life Orb
    -Trick Room
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Thunderbolt / Energy Ball / Hidden power fighting

If you have a slow team that can take advantage of Trick Room it could be worthwhile.

Defensive
    Beyeehem @ Leftovers
    Not sure on EVs
    -Recover
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic / Psyshock
    -Reflect

Calm Mind recover for defensive power on special side, while reflect covers physical side. Psychic to inflict damage and prevent you from becoming taunt bait. Taunt Tyranitar (or other darks with taunt) still walk all over this though.

Double screens
    Beyeehem @ Light Clay
    Not sure on EVs
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Toxic
    -Recover

Thunder Wave for additional support in taking down switch-ins.

Counters: Tyranitar fears Energy Ball and Hidden power, but is otherwise pretty safe and can use Crunch or Pursuit to destroy this crazy thing. Heatran resists everything it has apart from hidden power and is hit neutrally with Thunderbolt. Metagross is pretty much immune to Psychic attacks and can pursuit it down or hit it with Meteor Mash.

It is a bit more bulky than Alakazam or Gengar, and it gets Thunderbolt and Analytic that Alakazam doesn't get, but it lacks the important Focus Blast that pokémon like Gengar and Alakazam get to cover Steels and Darks, and while it is more bulky than those two, it isn't a mountain. If it uses Analytic, it has to take a hit every time it attacks and that slow speed is still hindering in a hard-hitting environment.
    This. Is all that Reno needs to write.

This week's POTW is boring D:
    Ignore, thanks.

He looks like a tree.

Also, when Analytic says 'Attack power is boosted', does that mean the actual stat Attack, or the move's power? (Regardless of Physical/Special classification.)

A Nasty Trick indeed..
    - Nasty Plot
    - Trick Room
    - Psychic / Psyshock
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    Item Attached: Leftovers / Life Orb
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs and Nature:
    252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
    Modest nature [ +SpA, -Atk ] / Quiet nature [ +SpA, -Spe ]

Pretty obvious. It's like a Reuniclus except less bulkier.. but a stronger boost move. Max HP is best here in case you need to go for extra Trick Rooms and for survivability. Nasty Plot brings your stellar attack to toppling levels, and Trick Room means you won't have to worry about that terrible speed. There's your Psychic STAB, Psychic is stronger, but Psyshock hits things like Virizion and Blissey harder. Hidden Power [Fighting] hits Darks and Steels.

Choice Specs
    - Psychic / Psyshock
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    - Thunderbolt / Energy Ball
    Item attached: Choice Specs / Life Orb
    Ability: Analytic / Synchronize
    EVs and Nature:
    252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
    Modest nature [ +SpA, -Atk ]

Same deal with Psychic / Psyshock, depends on what you wanna hit. Shadow Ball hits Ghosts and Psychics, Hidden Power [Fighting] hits Darks and Steels. Thunderbolt hits Gyarados harder, and Energy Ball hits Swampert harder. Both hit bulky waters, which always help.

Support
    - Thunder Wave / Toxic / Reflect / Light Screen / Disable
    - Thunder Wave / Toxic / Reflect / Light Screen / Disable
    - Recover
    - Psychic / Thunderbolt
    Item Attached: Leftovers
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs and Nature:
    252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
    Bold nature [ +Def, -Atk ]

Thunder Wave cripples fast opponents. Toxic breaks down walls. Reflect and Light Screen can turn you into a double screener. Disable.. Beheeyem's a bit slow to use it, but otherwise, that's all he gets as support. Recover heals you, which is always nice, and Psychic / Thunderbolt is so you're not Taunt bait. The EVs and nature max out your HP and even both your defenses to 249 each.
    In-game name: Carl
    Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham / Mienfoo / Riolu

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

Has anyone considered using Miracle Eye as opposed to HP Fighting?

Nasty Plot Beheeyem

Beheeyem@Leftovers
    Quiet nature
    252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Def
    Synchronize/Telepathy/Analytic
    ~Nasty Plot
    ~Psychic/Psyshock
    ~Hidden Power (Fighting)
    ~Shadow Ball

Takes advantage of Beheeyem's high Special Attack and ability to learn Nasty Plot. Nasty Plot for the Special Attack boost, then sweep away. Psychic and Psyshock are for STAB, and you can pick whichever one you need, based on whether your problems lay in special walls or Conkeldurr. Hidden Power (Fighting) and Shadow Ball are for the additional unresisted coverage. The item is Leftovers. Beheeyem has pretty OK defenses, and due to its low Speed, it'll be taking its fair share of hits.

As for the ability, any one of them would work, depending on your situation. If you plan to use Beheeyem in a double or triple battle, Telepathy is your friend. If you fear status that much, go with Synchronize. Analytic is a fantastic ability for Beheeyem, but its effectiveness is hampered slightly by the fact that Beheeyem can't actually HAVE the ability just yet.

Defensive Beheeyem

Beheeyem@Leftovers
    Sassy nature
    252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
    ~Barrier
    ~Recover
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Hidden Power (Fighting)

Takes full advantage of the slight amount of bulk a Beheeyem boasts. The nature and EVs maximize Special Defense and HP, while Barrier builds up that Defense. Recover does what it does best, restoring Beheeyem's HP. Shadow Ball and Hidden Power Fighting provide unresisted coverage together, and prevent Beheeyem from becoming total Taunt bait. Leftovers usage is obvious.

Again, any ability works here. Telepathy works if this Beheeyem is intended for double or triple battles. Synchronize makes foes think twice about trying to cripple Beheeyem with status. Analytic, while not yet released, puts some power behind those attacks.

Defensive Beheeyem 2

Beheeyem@Leftovers
    Calm nature
    252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
    ~Recover
    ~Power Split
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Zen Headbutt

Hear me out on this one. Works like the last defensive Beheeyem, but with a slight twist. When your opponent sends in a physical attacker, your means of physical defense will not be raising Beheeyem's Defense, but rather lowering the enemy's Attack by averaging it with Beheeyem's sub-par Attack. Hence the Calm nature. Once that's done, Beheeyem will probably have an actually worthwhile Attack stat, and thus be able to take advantage of its limited physical movepool. And when I say limited, I mean that its only other physical options are Return, Frustration, Thief, Giga Impact, Rock Tomb, and Astonish. Again, Leftovers usage is obvious. And again, any ability works here, based on your team's needs.

Trick Room Beheeyem

Beheeyem@Life Orb
    Quiet nature
    252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Def
    Synchronize/Telepathy
    ~Trick Room
    ~Psychic/Psyshock
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Hidden Power (Fighting)

Trick Room makes Beheeyem's agonizingly low Speed into a selling point, practically ensuring that for the next five turns, it WILL go first. Add its beautiful base 125 Special Attack into the mix and... Ouch. I do NOT want to be on the recieving end of this Beheeyem. Psychic and Psyshock are STAB moves, while Shadow Ball and Hidden Power (Fighting) give the usual unresisted coverage. Life Orb helps Beheeyem put a little extra "oomph" into its attacks. Now, unlike the previous sets, Analytic WON'T work here. Analytic relies on Beheeyem moving last, which is exactly the opposite of what this set is for.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Prologue up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Doubles and triples support
    Beheeyem@ leftovers
    Quiet/ 252 Satk/252 def/ 4hp
    -skill swap
    -trick room/thunder wave
    -psychic
    -energyball/thunderbolt/telekinesis

Designed to help pokemon crippled by their abilities in double and triple battles
    trick room for slower teams, thunder wave for status support
    attacks to avoid being taunt bait (no psyshock because slaking, it's ideal partner, would rip blissey/chansey/ other special walls to pieces) and telekinesis to help pokemon w/ moves w/ bad accuracy.

Good special attacker but's defense and speed is terribly broken.

Overview
    Telepathy:In doubles and triple battles when your team-mates hit you it won't work.You that have many double or triple battles and your never gonna hit your Beheeyem right?
    Synchronize:When your burned, paralyzed, and poisoned the opponent does too.
    Anyway you'll have to be lucky for that.
    Analytic:Increases power 30% when last pokemon.Your might excited to use Beheeyem anyway.But don't stick with that situation.

Movesets

Relfto-Rock
    Beyeehem @ Light Clay/Rocky Helmet/Flame Orb/Life Orb
    Trait:Synchronize
    EVs:126 HP / 126 Defense / 130 Special Attack / 126 Special Defense
    Lax Nature (+Defense, -Special Defense)
    -Reflect
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Thunderbolt/Charge Beam/Thunder Wave/Energy Ball
    -Toxic/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power[Fighting]/Facade

A trick I used for Chandelure but some other few edits are attached.Reflect is for the weak defense but if they use an attack on you Rocky Helmet is useful and Light Clay helps for more turns for Reflect.Psychic and Psyshock is some originally basic STAB moves.Thunderbolt for to paralyze and damage that makes Beheeyem attack first.Charge Beam does damage and charging you Special Attack for ridiculous Special Attack.Thunder Wave is to paralyze making Beheeyem attack first.Energy Ball has more damage then Charge Beam and it lowers the opponent's Special Defense.Toxic poisons your opponent but don't use when you have Thunderbolt or Thunder Wave.Shadow Ball does damage to the Ghost-Types.Hidden Power[Fighting] is a counter to Dark-Types.Facade is meant to double damage for the Flame Orb and Life Orb helps for additional damage.

Life-Trader
    Beheeyem @ Life Orb/Rocky Helmet/Normal Gem
    Trait:Analytic
    EVs:130 HP / 252 Special Attack / 126 Speed
    Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack
    -Nasty Plot/Energy Ball/Charge Beam/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Hyper Beam/Recover/Imprison
    -Double Team/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power[Fighting]/Attract/Embargo

This moveset cost's HP for Life Orb but your Special Attack goes up.Rocky Helmet helps defense.Nasty Plot sharply raises your brilliant Special Attack.Energy Ball does damage and lowers your opponent's Special Defense.Charge Beam charges up Special but lower damage then Energy Ball.Thunderbolt is a powerful move that probably paralyzes your opponent.Calm Mind boosts both of your Specials.Psychic and Psyshock are both good STAB moves.Hyper Beam is your cost for Normal Gem to defeat most opponents.Recover for the fact of bad defense.Imprison will do good at Psychic-Types.Double Team makes support for the weak defense.Shadow Ball is helpful for Ghost and Psychic-Types.Hidden Power[Fighting] defeats Dark-Types like Weavile.Attract is supporting defense.Embargo are traps and support defeating opponents.

Partners for Beheeyem
    The best partner I think is Dark, Bug, and Ghost-Types.It helps to kill most opponents.

Countering Beeheyem
    These are good counters:Dark, Bug, and Ghost-Types.They do super effective plus faster.
    Last edited by KrookodilePwner; 22nd May 2011 at 1:23 PM. Reason: Forgot natures and -.

Hey you drillos can you drill this for me?

Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Rhyperior - pldh.net
    Userbar - Kreayshawn

Pre-Evolution Corner
    Elgyem is my favorite Pokemon so I gotta do a Pre-evolution corner for it.
    Well, unlike Beheyem, this thing can special wall with the eviolite. Outside of that, really, there's not much it can do considering Beheeyem has much better stats.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

ok this one is.. well you name it!

Doubles and triples disruptor
    Beheeyem@Leftovers
    Calm nature
    252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
    Synchronize/Telepathy
    ~Heal Block
    ~Reflect
    ~Simple Beam
    ~Trick Room/Psychic

Heal Block is to prevent Leftovers and stuff... Reflect to help teammates and itself. Now, if I'm not wrong, Simple Beam!! You can use it on a teammate (like Scizor and double the effect of Swords Dance) or you can use it on foe and the then use another pkmn to Captivate/ Scare Face/ Metal Sound it to death! Trick room for the obvious... and Psychic to prevent taunt!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Demon Fox Trainer
    ~ignis~
    I claim DW "Under-The-Sun" Ninetails

Tripple Battle Support/Dual Screener@Light Clay
    EVs: 252 HP 200 Def 56 SpDef
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Telepathy
    Ally Switch
    Safeguard
    Light Screen
    Reflect

This set is simple, having only two words describe it. They are taunt bait. Basically, even though no one would ever think of using this thing in a Tripple Battle as Psychic support when there's Uxie, Cresselia, and even Reuniclus, it can set up Dual Screens. On top of that, it can Ally Switch to another teammate to help them out or get rid of a threat. Saftguard protects the party from status, which is always nice.

Other Options: Any of these moves could be replaced with Recover to increase its time alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Nasty Plot Beheeyem

Beheeyem@Leftovers
    Quiet nature
    252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Def
    ~Nasty Plot
    ~Psychic/Psyshock
    ~Hidden Power (Fighting)
    ~Shadow Ball
    You can't have that many EVs.

How am I supposed to expect the unexpected if expecting the unexpected turns the unexpected into the expected?

Since I am back to school, I have little to no time to visit the forums during the weekdays, but the weekends I am almost always available. I still accept breeding requests, but don't expect me to finish them quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by KrookodilePwner View Post
    Life-Trader
    Beheeyem @ Life Orb/Rocky Helmet/Normal Gem
    Trait:Analytic
    EVs:130 HP / 252 Special Attack / 126 Speed
    Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack
    -Nasty Plot/Energy Ball/Charge Beam/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Hyper Beam/Recover/Imprison
    -Double Team/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power[Fighting]/Attract/Embargo

This moveset cost's HP for Life Orb but your Special Attack goes up.Rocky Helmet helps defense.Nasty Plot sharply raises your brilliant Special Attack.Energy Ball does damage and lowers your opponent's Special Defense.Charge Beam charges up Special but lower damage then Energy Ball.Thunderbolt is a powerful move that probably paralyzes your opponent.Calm Mind boosts both of your Specials.Psychic and Psyshock are both good STAB moves.Hyper Beam is your cost for Normal Gem to defeat most opponents.Recover for the fact of bad defense.Imprison will do good at Psychic-Types.Double Team makes support for the weak defense.Shadow Ball is helpful for Ghost and Psychic-Types.Hidden Power[Fighting] defeats Dark-Types like Weavile.Attract is supporting defense.Embargo are traps and support defeating opponents.
    Eh..
    Never use Hyper Beam. It's too much of a waste. Why would you want a sacrifice a great Pokemon like Beheeyem? And if you do KO with Hyper Beam, the opponent could switch in something and set up, dooming your entire team. Double Team is banned anyway due to Evasion Clause. Duh. Imprison isn't good because, who would bother to use a Psychic type move on Beheeyem anyway?

Usually I'd write a whole thing with a few sets, but I woke up later today and pretty much every critical set that works for this guy is up. I like almost all of this gen's Psychic types, so this was a nice one. I'll put some counters up there though, since we have less of those.

Countering Beheeyem

When it comes to countering Beheeyem, you have to keep in mind that most sets are going to run at least Nasty Plot in terms of non-attacking moves, and other moves like Dual Screens and status support are possible, as well as Trick Room. That said, Taunt is a great start for countering, and even slower carriers of the move can pull it off here. Bisharp and Absol can both down it one hit with their Sucker Punches, so on the offensive front, they're the best options. Not even HP Fighting can stop them due to priority, which still works against the Trick Room variants. If you want some variety to spice up the list, Umbreon just sets up Curses on Beheeyem like crazy. Really, not a lot of variants will run HP Fighting, so most Dark Types are safe on this one. Next up, Bug types. Escavalier ruins the Trick Room variants in particular, but can just as easily take down the other sets. Avoiding the Bug/Poisons is rather critical, unless you want to run with Venomoth, and put it to sleep and stock up Quiver Dances on it. Same for Masquerain. Spiritomb and Sableye make great choices thanks to their fantastic typing, and Sableye carries priority Taunt to use on it. Those are the typical routes due to type advantages, now here are the more interesting options: Espeon, Reuniclus, Gallade, Zangoose, Drapion, Kingler, Rapidash, Sawsbuck, Physical Samurott, Excadrill, Toxicroak, and Leafeon. I know that looks pretty wild, but all of them either have an outright or niche advantage. Toxicroak can bait a Psychic and take it down with Sucker Punch, Reuiniclus is faster in Trick Room, and the rest of them either have a Bug, Ghost or Dark move. I know that's not much more variation, but they're interesting options. Now to break the list down even more, Bulky Waters and Grass types. Milotic, Gastrodon, Vaporeon, Meganium... take out pictures of pokemon, tape them to a dart board and go nuts. Anything you hit can probably wall it. Beheeyem is more likely to run Thunderbolt than Energy Ball by the way, so Grass types and Water/Grounds make better choices.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

Lol, Masquerain has fantastic typing. For once, Bug / Flying is fantastic?

Anyway, you can partner this guy with...?
    - Dark Types in General, particularly Zoroark
    - Steels Types that aren't part Psychic
    - Fighting Types with Justified that recieve a Justified boost

Etc. No really, what the hell.
    You can abuse Simple Beam in doubles, even if Beheeyem can't take Surfs, Rock Slides, Heat Waves, Earthquakes, Blizzards, or anything. Go wild. Trick Room then Simple Beam your Scizor Teammate who will SD and ruin your opponents. +4 Attack and a pretty awesome speed = cool. Or you could be random and have two Beheeyems Simple Beam each other and Nasty Plot for the +4.
    Ignore, thanks.

A SubCM set?
    Beehymen @ Leftovers
    Analytic
    252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
    Relaxed
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast/Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt
    IDK.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...where the heck is the ceiling?
    -Anonymous

DW Females:

Wanted: UT Jolly/Timid Uxie. Preferably Timid.
    DW Female Tyrogue or DW Jolly Tyrogue.

My Current Team: (I like to make lots.)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519126

Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneIGuess View Post
    Lol, Masquerain has fantastic typing. For once, Bug / Flying is fantastic?
    I didn't mean the typing part, I meant the Quiver Dance sweeping gimmick. Of course Bug / Flying is horrible, even though it doesn't exactly mean much against Beheeyems that lack Thunderbolt.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

Beheeyem, the Extra-Terrestrial. An obvious moveset is Nasty Plot+Analytic, with a few Special moves.

Just curious, but if you used Wonder Room, then Calm Mind, the SpD boosts would boost the stat that it supposed to be Def. So would those boosts transfer over to Def when Wonder Room ended? Or would it stick with SpD? That might help a defensive set, I guess.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

kind of a weird idea, but it can use wonder room so it isn't walled by blissey. it gets a weaker special defense, but it can use calm mind to make up for it.

Some of you guys are doing defensive versions, so you may be able to try a defensive Elegym. He can use Evolite, is slower (yay?), and still has much that his evo does (a usable SpAttack).
    Who is next?

Typhlosion is epic and has beaten the heck out of OUs!

If you are like me, and think that Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, paste this in your sig. Started by Epicpip

Random Trick Room Set
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beheeyem @Leftovers
    Quiet
    Analytic/Synchronize
    252Hp, 252Sp.Atk, 4Def/4Sp.Def
    -Psyshock
    -Trick Room
    -Recover
    -Hidden Power(Fighting)
    Pretty much the same set Trick Room Reuniclus runs, with the exception of HP(Fighting) over Focus Blast.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sweeper Set
    Beheeyem @Leftovers/Life Orb
    Quiet
    Analytic
    252Sp.Atk, 252HP, 4Def/Sp.Def
    -Psyshock
    -HP(Fighting)
    -Nasty Plot
    -Recover
    A standard sweeping set, use Nasty Plot to boost sp.atk, which works quite well with a quiet nature and analytic, and heal off damage with recover.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hmm. Interesting Pokemon, on the side that it looks like a mix between a video game controller, a human, and floating clay pottery. Here's my set.

Need to Speed @ Quick Claw
    4 HP 4 Spec. Defense 4 Defense
    Synchronize

Recover
    Trick room
    Psychic
    Rock slide

Trick Room to move first because of its lacking speed.
    Recover Is your best bet for healing and because of low speed, you won't get to do it without trick room.
    Psychic for STAB
    Rock Slide because it can learn it and to mix it up.

HP for extra bulkiness, and the defenses are already good, so why not make them better?

Synchronize to get a hax without using a move. The opponent will help you.

Quick claw so you can actually use Trick Room.

COUNTERS:
    Anything that's dark type (Bisharp, Hydreigon, etc.), and bug types (Escavalier, etc.).
    Anything slower than Beheeyem can work when trick room is activated.

PARTNERS:
    Surprisingly, Escavalier especially. My grandpa moves faster than him.
    With trick room, He can take out dark types that ruin Beheeyem.
    Fire types for bug types, and fighting for darks.
    Basically, anything slow that takes out most Pokemon.

Overall, this move set is good for Beheeyem so he can actually get some speed.

So if you try this, thank me.

Well, it it seems Reuniclus outclasses most of its sets in OU, but Beeheyem can cause damage in the lower tiers. Recover and CM can make a pretty good bulky set in the lower tiers though:

Re-UU-niclus
    Beeheyem @ Leftovers
    Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spe)
    ability: Analytic
    Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Ivs: 0 Spe
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Recover
    ~ Psychic / Psyshock / Shadow Ball
    ~ Hidden Power Fighting

Thanks to Analytic, Beeheyem hets an attack boost if it moves last, so Relaxed with 0 Spe IVs is used. The purpose of the set is that the bulk is used for Beeheyem to survive an initial hit so it can fire off an Analytic boosted one. Once it gets up a few Calm Minds, it can take hits from both sides of the spectrum fairly well, and Recover when needed. Psychic and Psyshock are for STAB, and can potentially 2HKO anything that doesn't resist it after a few CM's and an Analytic boost. Hidden Power Fighting hits Dark and Steel types who resist you. Shadow Ball can be used to give Beeheyem perfect coverage, but it loses out on STAB.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast