Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BW4?-The 4th Gym

Default BW4?-The 4th Gym

According to SPP, Iwane's blog has said BW40 will be the 4th Gym.

Don't you mean BW040 on the thread title?? But is there like a link to the blog?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Links or summary please, if you can.
    I was hoping that the gym match would be in ep 40. Well we know Palpitoad is in this one and I am hoping for Snivy and Roggenrola. Seems too long away though.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Links or summary please, if you can.
    I was hoping that the gym match would be in ep 40. Well we know Palpitoad is in this one and I am hoping for Snivy and Roggenrola. Seems too long away though.
    I'm trying to acquire a link right now.

So Nimbasa City is coming at last. It's about time.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Ash is going to have fun with Volt Switch.

i just hope no one starts up the "OMG palpitoad should lose out of principal!" stuff.

After all if it knocks out a pokemon then i know fans of a certain ground pokemon that refuses to die are probably not going to be happy with the writers for portraying this one better than it's predecessor, then there's glory hog people who want Pokemon A to lose against Pokemon B, then pokemon C gets so and so wins etc

happened in the bug gym with tepig, doesn't need to happen again.

Finally... the fillers are over.

Tynamo, Eelektrik or Galvantula in place of Elesa's second Emolga?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I hope Palpitoad loses without getting a single win.

Snivy should star and as for the 3rd Pokemon, it should be Roggenrola or Swadloon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Finally... the fillers are over.

Tynamo, Eelektrik or Galvantula in place of Elesa's second Emolga?
    Choose your words wisely. The Cottonee Episode & Elgyem Episodes are currently the only fillers between BW025 & BW040... maybe add BW038 & BW039 when they air. Not much fillers anyways.
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 26th May 2011 at 10:44 PM.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    According to SPP, Iwane's blog has said BW40 will be the 4th Gym.
    SPP = This site?

1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 663 episode
    2. Team Rocket: 662 episode
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 617 episode
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 279 episode
    5. Haruka/May: 197 episode
    6. Masato/Max: 195 episode
    7. Hikari/Dawn: 191 episode
    8. Kenji/Tracey: 35 episode

Still better than Tracey!

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I hope Palpitoad loses without getting a single win.

Snivy should star and as for the 3rd Pokemon, it should be Roggenrola or Swadloon.
    thank you for proving my point--;

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Ash is going to have fun with Volt Switch.
    I wonder how that will play out.. Emolga switched out! Emolga entered the battle..

Suddenly Ash starts freaking out.. BUT WHAT!! I just beat that thing!! :O

Or, we're going to see the debut of Eelektrik...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I wonder how that will play out.. Emolga switched out! Emolga entered the battle..

I don't know, but I imagine that she's going to be spamming it alot..especially when one of her Pokemon get weak.

I wonder if Ash will win this on his first try, or lose just to give the required 3 episode gym leader appearance.

I have 2 question. What about episode 40-41? and how do we know it's for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    thank you for proving my point--;
    I kid, I kid! Palpitoad is part Ground, it should get a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

I just got confused for a second there with Galvantula's prevo again. x( Eeletrik is the eel Pokemon.... Have to remember that. I dont want Tynamo to be her third Pokemon, hopefully its Eeletrik, it would make the battle seem more serious.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

If this is true and Ash gets the gym battle in this episode, 15 episodes doesn't seem insanely bad for Unova. Before, Unova had about 10 episodes between each gyms. Here is how I hope the gym battle goes if they use just Elesa's in-game team:

Roggenrola VS Emolga (Emolga uses Volt Switch)
    Roggenrola VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
    Palpitoad VS Emolga (Palpitoad wins)
    Palpitoad VS Zebstrika (Zebstrika wins)
    Snivy VS Zebstrika (Zebstrika wins)

I think that it would make sense for Ash to lose to Elesa first because he hasn't had experience with the move Volt Switch. In terms of Pokémon that are good for this gym and haven't been in a gym before the only choices are Snivy, Scraggy, Palpitoad & Roggenrola (if Ash catches it). Palpitoad & Roggenrola are very obvious and Snivy would has better experience than Scraggy.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

^Zard
    an solution for everyone have palpitoad refuses to fight then have one of elsea pokemon irriatate it to the point where it decides to knock it out of combat(maybe tuanting of some sort would work) and when ash praises it for good work and to get ready for the next pokemon it just walks away. No one will complain it's too powerful no one will complain its too weak
    -

Game Freak: We need better marketing investments
    Hollywood: I might be able to help tell me who your biggest baddest pokemon is

Game Freak: tyranitar
    Hollywood: Well call him ehh....how's godzilla sound and let's give him some body armor(Finishes drawing)
    Game Freaksniff) He's beautiful...where do i.....hey wait where are you running of too
    <20 years later>
    kid: (playing pokemon crystal) (outside Gamefreak building)hey you bimbos you ripped off hollywood
    Gamefreak: Get lost kid
    Based on a true story, that i think happened...or unless i was drunk

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    I have 2 question. What about episode 40-41? and how do we know it's for real?
    Actually, gotpika said BW040 in the first post of the thread, so he might have accidentally typed in BW042 for the thread title.

We should find out if the episode is real soon enough, hopefully.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

If this is real I hope Ash loses.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Here we are
    月刊テレビガイドの予告では6月30日までのが載っているらしいから、30日放送分のタイトル も
    あれば載る
    From Iwane's Blog.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 26th May 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    If this is true and Ash gets the gym battle in this episode, 15 episodes doesn't seem insanely bad for Unova. Before, Unova had about 10 episodes between each gyms. Here is how I hope the gym battle goes if they use just Elesa's in-game team:

I think that it would make sense for Ash to lose to Elesa first because he hasn't had experience with the move Volt Switch. In terms of Pokémon that are good for this gym and haven't been in a gym before the only choices are Snivy, Scraggy, Palpitoad & Roggenrola (if Ash catches it). Palpitoad & Roggenrola are very obvious and Snivy would has better experience than Scraggy.
    In previous regions, Ash lost in one gym in each league. This time, it might be the same and Ash already lost once already in a gym. I figure he will found something to win. Maybe something dumb like bouncing off the wall or spinning.

The monthly notice from TV Guide seems to be listed on June 30, the title of 30 episodes
    If there appear
    From Google translate

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I just got confused for a second there with Galvantula's prevo again. x( Eeletrik is the eel Pokemon.... Have to remember that. I dont want Tynamo to be her third Pokemon, hopefully its Eeletrik, it would make the battle seem more serious.
    Especially considering that Tynamo can only learn four moves.. Tackle, Thunderwave, Spark, Charge Beam.. Thank god it has Levitate..

Actually that's pretty decent for a baby pokemon (it can't breed, so I assume it is..)

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post

Then you have Swadloon, which only would've one last option after this gym battle, which would be Clay. So lets hope for Dewott/Leavanny/??? against Clay if Swadloon is going to sit this one out. And that Palpitoad is going to sit out against Clay if it's going in this one, or not.. I'm really confused in which battle which pokemon should go, without leaving anything out.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandre View Post
    ^Zard
    an solution for everyone have palpitoad refuses to fight then have one of elsea pokemon irriatate it to the point where it decides to knock it out of combat(maybe tuanting of some sort would work) and when ash praises it for good work and to get ready for the next pokemon it just walks away. No one will complain it's too powerful no one will complain its too weak
    That would be hi.la.rious... :P

Just for my twisted logic, lets look what would've happened if this is BW40, in the break between gyms..

BW26: Bianca joins the group, Cilan as a fisher debut, Basculin debut.
    BW27: Iris captures Emolga, Swoobat debut.
    BW28: Rival battle with Bianca and she leaves the group, Simisear debut.
    BW29: Debut of Yamask's Shadow Ball, Litwick debut
    BW30: Iris reveals her goals of becoming a Dragon Master, Axew perfects Dragon Rage, debut of Yamask's Night Shade, Druddigon debut.
    BW31: Oshawott trains to fight without it's Schalchop, start of an Oshawott-training arc, Blitzle and Joltik debut.
    BW32: Ash temporarily trains a Cottonee, Cottonee debut.
    BW33: Elgyem debut.
    BW34: Trip rival battle, the first tie, Oshawott's malfunction of Aqua Jet is explicitly shown (to Ash). Trip is shown to be a fan of Alder. Alder's debut (flashback). Debut of Palpitoad, Vanillite, Timburr, and Bouffalant.
    BW35: Ash and Cilan catch Palpitoad and Stunfisk. Oshawott perfects Aqua Jet. Debut of Tympole (uncertain due to BW26), Stunfisk, and Foongus.
    BW36: Iris and Excadrill's past gets explored. Excadrill starts to listen to Iris again. It is shown that Iris and Drayden had a battle, that Drilbur was Iris' first pokemon, that Drayden nods to Iris' village elder about deeming Iris fit to care for an Axew (heavily interpreted as such, as Axew wasn't present in any of the scenes during this flashback). Iris has two rival battles with Langley, a Dragon Buster. One loss, one tie. Debut of Drayden and Beartic.
    BW37: Ash captures Roggenrola, debut of Roggenrola
    BW38: As of now I see this as a 100% Filler..
    BW39: An Archen gets revived and temporarily placed under Ash care for training. Juniper and Fennel reappear. Debut of Archen and Archeops. Unsure if there is a permanent capture or not.
    BW40: Gym battle against Elesa..., or not
    BW41: ???
    BW42: Gym battle against Elesa if BW40 isn't accurate. I've heard mentions of this being a Klink episode though.

^^ That's a lot, so nobody can complain about the three episodes that weren't as good. BW29, 32 and 33.. and perhaps BW38...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I say that Ash is gonna lose due to Volt switch.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I don't think so. If Ash has Roggenrola, he won't have too much trouble. Plus, Ash already lost a gym match. Why not wait until the seventh or eigth before Ash loses again?

My ideal battle ever!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast