SHOP STATUS: OPEN
Welcome to FM's Little Art Shop! I'm Flame Mistress, and currently I can make Banners, Recolours, and Custom Trainer Sprites. I know, it's not much, but more stuff will be available soon when I improve my skills. Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said FM's Little Art Shop. Anyway...
1. Always give credit to me, Flame Mistress. Not Flame, not Mistress, not even FM, only Flame Mistress.
2. Only post in here when you are either requesting, asking for a redo, or saying thanks. Anything else will be considered spam.
3. You may only request ONE item at the time. I'm not a machine, guys. I can't do everything at once.
4. That being said, only THREE requests may be on the waiting list. If there are already three requests on the list, the shop will be closed, and you may not request.
5. Do NOT bash my work. I think the reason for that is pretty obvious.
6. Please use my work. I don't like to see my work go to waste.
7. I will delete all my requests every Sunday, so I advise that you upload your images to your own host.
8. Please give me high-quality, large-sized images to work with. I can always render them myself; I just need good images. Your request will be denied if you don't provide good images.
9. Be specific when requesting, especially when you're requesting Trainer Sprites, or your request will be denied as well. Also, link to them, not post them on the thread.
10. Follow the forms. Or... well, you get the idea.
Also, obviously, follow the general SPPf Rules. Duh.
NO MORE SPOTS LEFT
.:EXAMPLES AND FORMS:.
Spoiler:- Simple Banners:
Spoiler:- Custom Trainer Sprites:
...Well, actually, I don't have a proper strike system. However, you will receive at least from one to five strikes for breaking one of the rules, depending on how severe I think the offence is. For example, if you credit "FM", you might get away with one strike, but if you don't credit me at all, you may receive two strikes. Five strikes = Permaban. Strikes never expire. You might also get a Warning, which is basically half a strike; these wear off after two weeks, but two Warnings equal one Strike.
Spoiler:- The Baddies:
...And that's about it, I guess. All questions should be PMed to me (VMed if you're on my friend list, which I doubt). Thanks!