Thread: Dragon age inquisition

Default Dragon age inquisition

What are everyone's thoughts on Dragonage Inquisition, pros/cons and general opinions? I picked it up in January for PS4 and was into it the first week and it quickly lost it's magic for me, though i'll probably give it another shot as so many people seem to love the game.

2001' Pokemon Crystal team. Johto is my favorite region of Pokemon

F.C. 5301 1327 4714

Default Dragon age inquisition

Dragon Age Origins is my favorite all time game. I am very much looking forward to Dragon Age: Inquisition

Thanks Blood Dragon

Xay

I REALLY like it. I'm probably about 1/4-1/2 way through. It's my first dragon age game though so I have nothing to compare it too.

Waaaay too many fetch quests and the multiplayer is kind of junk but I did enjoy the story and the combat though
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I like the look of it, I'm starting on Origins at the moment, but my partner is playing Inquisition and it looks amazing. Although I have to run out of the room every time we think a spoiler is gonna be said haha!

Basically a nerd like all of the rest of you guys...

Check out my portfolio at http://rayfoster.tk/, it's super cool. It's got loads of interesting compositions and programming works!
    Try out my iPhone app also! It's called DOODLE INSTRUMENTS. (Look on my portfolio of more info) - it'll help me out a great deal! Thanks!

Playing it on PS3, it may not be current gen graphics, but its still playable.

Started a Nightmare play through not long ago, 5 deaths so far.