Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Seeing Red - Angry Birds - iPad

Got it for unlocking a new type of bird in the game. Also have gotten more achievements like " Defeat of the King " achievement that I mentioned last post since then. Trying to get the " Return to Sender " achievement soon as I can get. Don't actually know what level you get that new type of bird in as far as I know.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

Team Fortress 2 (PC) - Family Practice (Uber Charge 5 of your Steam Community friends)

Yay, easy achievements. I'm so frustratingly close to the final Medic Milestone.

d00med n0w

Veteran Gear
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

"Machine Crusher" from Tekken 6. Oh my God that took a while to get. Nancy's so hard to beat! ):

The one you get for completing story mode on Naruto: The Broken Bond. Then my XBOX died. :'(
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Who's the Daddy? - Crackdown 2 - Xbox 360

Kind of surprised I got this, since I thought it was for Level 6. Oh well.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I'm playing Quake 4 on XBox 360 right now. My most recent there is something like "Chapter 2-General", completing the second of three chapters on the most difficult opinion, General. Hopefully, I can get Chapter 3 tonight and finish the game; I'm about 2/3 of the way through the last level before the final boss.
    Wasn't that night, but I got it done. On to something else

Which is Assassin's Creed 1. My most recent achievement on there is something like "Eagle's Challenge: defeat 25 guards in one fight"

The actual defeating isn't the hard part, it's the one fight. You have to keep at least one guard alive while wandering around and attracting other guards, or the fight will end. I found it very annoying that any time I'm not trying to find guard I seem to find a ton of them, but when trying this it seemed that there were almost none. However, as I side effect, I was also able to get another achievement, something like "Eagles Trial: Stay alive for 10 minutes in open conflict", so wait wasn't all bad.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Adamant Will in Final Fantasy 13.

It kind of bugs me that the Shao Long Gui is actually more threatening then its big brother who awards the trophy, due to the fact that it can't be knocked over, and is equally capable of trolling you with the Bay + Ultima combo seemingly whenever it feels like it.

Return to Sender - Angry Birds - iPad

Got it for unlocking a new type of bird to use in the game. Also got another one this morning called " The Imposter ". This one was for getting past the forth world of stages in the game. Going to try to get the " Wilhelm Tell " achievement plus maybe getting the seasons version of the game so that I can unlock different achievements in that game.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

"Show Off" in Dungeon Siege 3

i was surprized because i thought id need all orange rarity items, but it seems you can get this achievement with just 1 orange and the rest Blue.

"Spymaster" in TF2.

feels good man

Insurance Fraud in TF2.

"Kill an enemy while you're being healed by an enemy medic". HA.

I've been getting Bastion achievements (XBLA) with my most recent being the one where you have to upgrade each weapon once, and the Secret Achievement (alt. ending).
    Misty could be making a semi-permanent appearance in Pokemon X and Y.
    Information leaked that she might appear in the Pokemon Black and White after Rival Destinies or in the following series(the Pokemon x and y series).A guy who works for the pokemon company gave us this information but it is not certain how or if she will even appear.
    Response:
    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    My dad's best friend's cousin, john gamefreak, said that he knows a source told him that max will come back on the show and get married to bonnie and they will have kids.
    Sarcasm: A true form of art.

"Turn the Tables" in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Land an Team Aerial Counter in a match. (Arcade/Xbox Live only)
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Ultimate Hero in Final Fantasy XIII.

First platinum trophy I've gotten so far.

Team Fortress 2: Duty Bound

An incredibly tough achievement, unsurprisingly. That's the one where you have to rocket jump and kill someone with the pickaxe while in midair or just after landing. Now I'm short one soldier achievement, which is to kill 500 demomen.

Team Fortress 2: Where Eagles Dare
    To unlock the achievement, you must be a Soldier, and you must achieve the highest rocket jump possible by pressing jump, crouch, and fire all at the same time. It's a bit annoying to figure out, as the criteria for the achievement aren't very specific, but once you know what to do it's simple as stew.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Team Fortress 2: Where Eagles Dare
    To unlock the achievement, you must be a Soldier, and you must achieve the highest rocket jump possible by pressing jump, crouch, and fire all at the same time. It's a bit annoying to figure out, as the criteria for the achievement aren't very specific, but once you know what to do it's simple as stew.
    This one was really nasty for me, because I am a terrible rocket jumper. However, if you know a place with a high drop, I think rocket jumping right off the cliff will still let you get this one. At least, it did that for me. Same with Highland Fling, which is awarded for sticky jumping very far.

To keep this on-topic, I'll go over my next-most-recently unlocked achievement:

Team Fortress 2: For Whom the Shell Trolls

To get this, you have to bounce an opponent in the air with a rocket, then use the shotgun to off them. To do this, a friend and I played one-on-one. She was a Demoman using the Eyelander, I was the soldier (obviously). After several tries, we found that using the Cow Mangler does NOT work for this; you have to use a real rocket! This was corrected by using the Black Box (to help alleviate some splash damage). It became a bit difficult after a time and I thought about getting a Reserve Shooter to finish the job better, but then I managed to collect the achievement without too much issue right after.

I don't even know if the Reserve Shooter would have worked.

But I don't need the shotgun for anything else, so I'm back to Cow Mangler + Buff Banner/Concheror + Equalizer.

"Synergists Seal" from Final Fantasy 13. Gosh if I just started playing this game regularly, I could get these all done in a few hours or so.

Pit Boss, in Portal 2.
    You get it for jumping into a pit after Wheatley's trap fails. Yay.

The one in NCAA 12 where you run have a touchdown run of 65 yards or more.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Medal of Valor.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

"Is that all you got?" - Skate 3.

Run Over 500 People in A Single Tank

Prototype

Im a demeted child

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast