Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1628

Thread: What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Portal: Heartbreaker (beat Portal). This was really funny because I died at the exact same moment as GlaDoS, and it glitched in a weird way so it didn't play the credits.
    Team Fortress 2: Heavy Industry (fire $200,000 of minigun rounds in one life) I was on some trading server and I thought "Oh what the heck"
    Castle Cashers: Melee is best (defeat any boss without using any magic). I often forget about my magic...
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Fable 3:
    Ghost Brothers
    Wizard's Revenge
    Digger
    Tough Love
    For Albion!
    You Can't Bring Me Down

RE6

Bring the Heat
    Take down an enemy from 50 meters away with a headshot using the thermal scope.

J'avo Genocide
    Defeat 500 J'avo.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Doom

Episode 4: complete episode 4 on normal or higher- just done on normal, and even then some of these sucked. The first map (Hell Beneath) sucked just from the standpoint of having hardly any supplies. The second (Perfect Hatred) sucked because of the amount of stupid things I did and that happened. Like I kept falling into the lava, or I'd be hit when I thought I'd dodged enough. The rest weren't horrible, except maybe Wickedly- I had trouble strategizing how to take out the Cyberdemon.
    Rampage: complete all levels on hard- hardest of these was easily Hell Beneath. The problems mentioned above were magnified, plus there's hardly any health (just 8 health bonuses)- I got through with 9%. The next map was 2nd hardest, partially because of the bad start condition, but I moved slowly and saved often, and eventually made it.
    Nightmare: complete a level on very hard/nightmare- done on the first level, although I also made it through the second. The respawning doesn't work well for me, since I'm more slow and deliberate. I'm beyond astonished that people can actually beat all the levels on this. I read a post about it- a guy said he prepared 7 months to get through the first 2 episodes.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Fable 3:
    Remodelling
    If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It

The first 24 trophies from The Walking Dead. This will definitely be my first platinum trophy.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

A Prince Appears
    Fusion Expert
    The Nose Doesn't Always Know
    A Favor for Marie
    Displaying Adaptability
    Tactical Fighter
    Grasping at Greed
    It's Working Today
    The Other Self
    Fashion Plate
    Advantage Mine

Persona 4: The Golden

Doom 2

An Important Looking Door: find a secret area- kind of unnecessary, since they had the achievement below
    Burning out of Control: finish a level with 100% kills, 100% items and 100% secrets- done on the first level on No Rest for the Living
    A Man and a Half: kill 20 enemies with berserker punches in one level- done in the first level also- almost died doing it. I found this one interesting since I hardly punch, even with berserk active.
    The Great Communicator: kill 20 enemies with a chainsaw in one level- done in the second level- almost died doing this one, too.
    A Really Big Gun: find a BFG- somewhat lame. Playing the normal 30 level campaign this would just fall in your lap. However, in No Rest for the Living, the only 2 BFGs are hidden as part of multi-step secrets, so it kind of makes more sense there.
    And Back Again: complete all levels of No Rest for the Living- done on normal. I started with these 8+1 levels, over the normal 30, since I'd never played them before. I found them enyjoyable, although it seemed like there were enormous amounts of enemies sometimes.
    You Have Huge Guts: finish a cyberdemon with punches- did this during the last level of No Rest. I saved in the middle of the cyberdemon fight, then reloaded and picked up a secret berserk pack and invicibility orb. I swung away and he died as the power up was blinking for its end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
    I've always liked that quote. What's that achievement for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The first 24 trophies from The Walking Dead. This will definitely be my first platinum trophy.
    I heard that one was pretty simple. One of my relatives said 'I shouldn't have gotten a platinum trophy for that'.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Halo: Reach
    Folks Need Heroes
    Complete the Campaign on Heroic.
    I had to go back to a mission mid-way through the Campaign to get this after my playthrough because the system didn't register me finishing it on Heroic, likely because I had to reboot the level after a checkpoint kicked in when I was in a Warthog that was being blown off the map by Concussion Rifle blasts.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

DJ Max Technika Tune - PS Vita - Max Chain: 99,999 Combo Achieved

It took me about 2 days to reach this achievement, would have been under like 12 - 15 hours if i played nonstop. It looks like an impossible task, but its really easy tbh. Problem is it takes too long. I have a Video on my achievement.

Only tip i can give is choose the avatar and note to have as much Anti Breaks as possible so if you accidentally miss or mess up you have the anti break to save you. Also choose any song you know you can do good over and over (You can do rotations, but risk messing up more) and whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. I was on Club difficulty which is the hardest difficulty, but you get more combo than the easier ones obviously.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 31st December 2012 at 3:16 AM.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

"Likes The Drink" in Worms Reloaded, for drowning a career total of 170 worms. Which is kind of an odd number other than it being a Team17 game. Also relatively few, since drowning worms is pretty easy.

I just haven't played it much, though.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

RE6

Tragedy in Europe
    Complete Chapter 2 in Chris' campaign.

After Her!
    Complete Chapter 3 in Chris' campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Halo: Reach
    Folks Need Heroes
    Complete the Campaign on Heroic.
    I had to go back to a mission mid-way through the Campaign to get this after my playthrough because the system didn't register me finishing it on Heroic, likely because I had to reboot the level after a checkpoint kicked in when I was in a Warthog that was being blown off the map by Concussion Rifle blasts.
    It did that with me when I did my run (on Heroic). But anyway I got a few Minecraft acheivments, a few Black Ops 2, Halo 4, and AC3. I'd list them but I don't have my system o and can't remember the names and I'm about to go to bed.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Welcoming Committee
    Okay, XCOM is simply amazing. So hard, yet so addicting. It's like an abusive girlfriend in game forme. No matter how hard she hits me in the groin, I just keep coming back.

"Stealth Adept" in Audiosurf, for clearing a 3+ minute song on Ninja Mono without hitting any grey blocks.

Maybe now I can pretend to be skilled at this game!

The usual links

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
    "Budokai 3 Goku" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Goku

Only one achievement, but I plan to play a lot more over the weekend and maybe some Sims and Assassin's Creed.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Completed the last two episodes of The Walking Dead and got my first platinum.

Some random trophy from NCAA 13, which name of it I do not remember.

"Bizarro" and "Bauer" in Audiosurf -- the former for filling the grid in about 15 seconds without getting any matches in a non-Mono mode, and the latter for getting a 24-block match (Get it? It's a pun on how many seasons 24 has had!)

The usual links

Batman: Arkham City

- Communication Breakdown
    - Ring Ring
    - IQ Test

I got stuck for some reason before this, and I picked it up again today and got through with ease. I'm actually really enjoying it now that more missions are opening.

Civilization V
    Silent No More
    This is from winning as William of Orange
    I have claimed Electabuzz!

I am an atheist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too. Or don't, I don't judge.

RE6

Get on the Plane
    Complete Chapter 3 in Leon's campaign.

There's Always Hope
    Complete Chapter 4 in Chris' campaign.

Flying Ace
    Pilot the VTOL without getting a scratch on it.
    (I'm so much smarter than you, helicopters and missiles)

RE5 PS3

Platinum Trophy
    (Had a hard time getting an S on the Jill-Wesker stage :/ )

RE6 PS3

I Prefer Them Alive
    (It's actually a hidden trophy...so if you want to know how to get it, PM me

Best. Glee. Episode. Ever: S2 Blame It on the Alcohol
    "Girl, what you drinking? Gonna let sink in
    Here for the weekend
    Thinking we can
    See what we can be if we press fast forward
    Just one more round and you’re down I know it"

3DS FC: 3110-4067-7812
    PSN: thebestdamnthang

An Acquired Taste
    The Lounge is Closed
    Lucky Me!
    Granter of Your Desires