Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1622

Thread: What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Doom 2

Rip & Tear: finish a level on Nightmare difficulty- done on the first map. I tried to get through at least the second too, but haven't been able to yet. Then I watched the world record Nightmare speed run on youtube and was dumbfounded by how bad I am at this game.
    Superior Firepower: finish all levels on ultraviolence- overall not horrible. I can't really put down a particular level as the hardest
    From Earth to Hell: finish all level of Doom 2: Hell on Earth- I went through this on ultraviolence straight off, since I'd played the game on the computer before. Although I don't recall if I'd beaten it legitimately before (I'm not great shooting with a keyboard and mouse, so I might've cheated or played through on a lower difficulty)

Doom 3: BFG Edition

Doomed Veteran: complete the Doom 3 campaign on veteran (hard) difficulty- I'd played this on the computer also, but this time I'm sure I'd beaten it on hard (legit) before, so I knew what was up. I was surprised how much easier some parts were then I remembered.
    I Like to Watch: find all video disks in Doom 3- kind of surprised I got them all, figured I'd miss at least one
    That Was Close: kill in enemy with 1 health remaining- got this in Alpha Labs 4. I was in a shootout with a security zombie and happened to win with 1 HP left.
    Goody Finder: unlock all storage lockers in Doom 3- strangely, I distinctly remember opening another locker after I got this
    Unarmed Bada__: kill 20 enemies with your fists- got this around 2/3 through the game, just punching zombies. I started out shooting them a couple times, then found out it only counts if you use only your hands.
    To Be or Not to Be: kill the scientist in the reactor chamber- like, why is this an achievement?
    Killing Time: score 25000 points in Super Mega Turkey Puncher 3- this was lame. You just have to spam RT until you get enough points
    Boomtastic: destroy 50 barrels- got maybe 1/3 of the way through
    Ready for Action: find the BFG in the Security Admin's office
    Not a Scratch: finish a level without taking damage (except Mars City)- done in Mars City Underground (although it didn't count, it's apparently still Mars City), Communications Transfer, and Delta Labs 4 (wasn't going for it in the lab, it just happened). The ENPRO plant might've worked, too.
    Sticky Situation: kill the Vagary in the Alpha Labs- I hate the first one of these things. There's hardly any room and you don't have great weapons. Fortunately, I had the secret plasma rifle and was able to take it after a couple tries.
    Cookie Stealer: kill the Guardian- this thing is cool, although the battle was pretty simple. He (it?) did get me once, though.
    You're Not my Boss: kill Sabaoth- I started out with a few rockets, then the soulcube, then a couple more rockets & it was done
    Big Boy: kill the Cyberdemon- lame for a final battle. Every other boss killed me at least once except for him
    Bot Buddy: keep a sentry alive until it reaches its docking point- got this at the first oppurtunity
    Ripped: kill 20 enemies with the chainsaw- basically just let zombies walk right into the blade
    All of Us: find the id secret room- can't say I found this alone; I looked it up back when I played on the computer
    You Laugh, It Works: find Betruger's bloody handiwork in Delta Labs 4- I didn't even realize what I found. This popped up in the middle of a fight with a chainsaw zombie.
    Turncoat: get two monsters to fight each other- done in Hell. I got an Imp to fireball a Hellknight. Surprisingly, the imp wasn't one-hit killed in the fight
    Soulfood: kill 20 enemies with the soulcube- love this weapon. Have a feeling I'm going to love it even more when I have to depend on it for health in nightmare.l
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    "Fuel Efficient" - In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
    "Budokai 3 Kid Gohan" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Kid Gohan
    "Budokai 3 Teen Gohan" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Teen Gohan
    "Budokai 3 Gohan" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Gohan
    "Budokai 3 Vegeta's Family" - You unlocked Vegeta and Trunks (Future and Kid) in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
    "Budokai 3 Vegeta" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Vegeta
    "Budokai 3 Goku's Family" - You unlocked Goku (Kid), Gohan (Teen, Adolescent, Saiyaman), and Goten in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Almost done with the Dragon Universe in Budokai 3, then I'll probably go back to Budokai 1 and do the extra story missions, then World Tournament on both games.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs:

Anime List

RE6

Big Trouble in China
    Complete Chapter 4 in Leon's campaign.

The Trouble with Women
    Complete Chapter 5 in Leon's campaign.

Duty Calls
    Complete Chapter 5 in Chris' campaign.

B.O.W.s are Ugly
    Defeat 100 enemies that have come out of a chrysalid.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Doomed Nightmare: complete the Doom 3 campaign on nightmare difficulty- this turned out not to be as bad as I thought (although I was imagining it to be horrendous), although if they hadn't let you save whenever you wanted it probably would've been pretty bad.
    Doomed Collector: find every PDA in Doom 3- I missed 7 on my first playthrough, 4 of which require you to kill someone to get theirs (why?). I had a freakout near the end- I thought I'd missed one (it looked like there were 65, when I thought there were 64), but that turned out to be wrong.
    Double the Fun: kill 2 imps in one shotgun blast- I waited until the Resurrection of Evil levels to do this, when you get the 2x shotgun. I believe it was Erebus 5 that I got it on.
    Speed Run: finish the Doom 3 campaign in less then 10 hours- my first playthrough was a little less then 11. For nightmare, I looked up all the codes for doors & stuff, and didn't go around looking for health I left behind (since there isn't any), so it took a lot less time, about 4.5 hrs less
    Gimme Time!: defeat the helltime hunter- kind of weird fight. I wasn't sure if I should throw the green or red projectiles at him, so I did both and he eventually went down. Cool power for the reward.
    Gimme Power!: defat the berserker hunter- I wasn't sure if I was doing this one right either. I was blasting the glowing spot in its chest, but it didn't seem to be having any effect, until it died. Also a cool power
    Play Catch: kill 20 enemies with projectiles thrown from the grabber- when I played this on the computer, I was terrible with the grabber, so I hated it. After taking down a mancubus with 2 of its own fireballs, I'm sold. And being able to catch and kill cherubs, trites & lost souls is awesome too.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
    He's unstoppable!
    Complete any level on Heroic difficulty or higher without taking health damage.
    Beachhead
    Storm the Beach of "The Silent Cartographer" with no marine causalities on Heroic or Legendary.
    Got this despite blowing hitting a marine with one of my grenades lol.
    Popcorn.gif
    Kill 100 Flood Infection Forms on the level "Keyes" on Heroic difficulty or above.
    Believe in a Hero
    Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.

RE6

High Voltage
    Defeat ten enemies with a stun rod charge attack.

Mad Skillz
    Max out all the skills that allow you to level up.

Borderlands 2

Unseen Predator: Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight

"Had to do a whole playthrough as my least favorite Character"

Decked Out: Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot

"Got super lucky with this one. Found a purple Class mod and Relic at random."

Mass Effect;
    Spectre Inductee - Become a Spectre
    Distinguished Service Medal - Complete Eden Prime

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure;
    Hello Skylander!!, Happy Hour, Inside Power, Chompy Chopper, Fashion Stylist, Home Sweet Home.

Skylanders: Giants;
    Keepin' Cool.

RE6

Still on the Run
    Complete Chapter 4 in Jake's campaign.

See You Around
    Complete Chapter 5 in Jake's campaign.

Hard Choice
    Shoot the helicopter pilot with a Magnum at point-blank range.

Covered in Lead
    Earn 150 different medals.

Batman: Arkham City

Spoiler:- spoils:

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

"Budokai 3 Krillin" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Krillin
    "Budokai 3 Piccolo" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Piccolo
    "Budokai 3 Tien" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Tien
    "Budokai 3 Yamcha" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Yamcha
    "Budokai 3 Novice Champion" - You won World Tournament mode on Novice in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
    "Focus your Ki!" - You cleared "A Mutually Deadly Foe" in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Saibaman Hunter" - You cleared "Saiyan Attack!!" in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Saiyan Saga Clear" - You cleared "Vegeta, Saiyan Prince" and completed the Saiyan Saga in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Nearly done with Dragon Universe, just need to Uub's and Broly's but I have to unlock them first. World Tournament is going to be annoying and am working on the extra story mode missions in Budokai 1.

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

Fable 3:
    Barrel of Laughs

Fists of Fury: kill 20 enemies with berserk punches from the artifact- love doing these punches in slow motion, watching those monsters crumble
    Shocking!: defeat the Invincibility Hunter- good fight, although I was kind of stumbling around at first. I think I took him out mostly by grabbing his own orbs (didn't realize you can apparently shoot him with whatever)
    Evil Collector: find all PDAs in Resurrection of Evil (RoE)- found all of them on my own this time
    Eat This!: defeat the Maledict- I think this thing is cool, although I found it hard to predict where it would appear
    Evil Veteran: beat RoE on Veteran difficulty
    Too Slow, Fool!: kill 5 enemies in one period of helltime- I think I did this in Erebus 3 on nightmare, I just punched out 5 straight z-sec dudes
    Evil Nightmare: beat RoE on nightmare difficulty- I found this to be interesting compared to the regular Doom 3 campaign, since you've got the artifact instead of the soulcube. Probably would have to say the artifact was the more helpful of the two.
    Lost Collector: find all PDAs in the Lost Mission campaign- found these on my own as well
    Lost Veteran: beat the Lost Mission campaign on veteran difficulty- I was somewhat disappointed with these levels- a lot of the areas felt like they reused areas from Doom 3. I really loved the Hell and Hell Outpost levels though, probably the best of the new Hell levels.

Skylanders: Giants;
    Autogyro Pyrotechnician
    Talker in a Strange Land
    Cannon Confounder
    To the Max
    Nightmare Avenger

What amused me is that I got To The Max & Nightmare Avenger at exactly the same time. Now all that's left to get is the Spend That Loot trophy and I'll have another Platinum in the bag. Yay.

Jetpack Joyride

For Science
    Good Work, Woody
    A Man, My Son
    High Roller
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

GTA 4:
    Off The Boat
    Warm Coffee

Dream Job(Silver) NCAA Football 13 on PS3.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Halo:reach
    If they came to hear me beg.

TOOK SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Skyrim: With Friends like these...

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

GTA 4:
    Driving Mr. Bellic
    Fed The Fish

Halo 4
    Explore the Floor
    Tricked or forced a Hunter to fall to his demise in mission 6.

GTA 4:
    Lowest Point

Sweet, sweet victory. I should probably move onto other games now.

DMC
    Thing drives me crazy
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    "Welcome to the Penthouse" - Prestige once in a multiplayer public match

"Budokai Team Frieza" - You unlocked Zarbon and Dodoria in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Namekian Saga Clear" - You cleared "The True Ruler" and completed the Namekian Saga in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Budokai Team Android" - You unlocked #16, #18, and #19 in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Android Saga Complete" - You unlocked #16, #18, and #19 in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Budokai Novice Champion" - You won World Tournament mode on Novice in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
    "Budokai 3 Adept Champion" - You won World Tournament mode on Adept in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
    "Budokai 3 Broly" - You cleared Dragon Universe in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 with Broly

Completely finished with Budokai 1's story. In Budokai 1, I just need to do World Tournament and some stuff with Hercule. I still need to do World Tournament and unlock a bunch of characters in Budokai 3. Oh, and the Dragon Arena in Budokai 3.

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

GTA 4:
    Full Exploration
    Impossible Trinity

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast