Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1625

Thread: What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Resident Evil 5

Get Physical
    Defeat 20 enemies with physical attacks.

Baptism by Fire
    Defeat 3 Majini at once with a drum or gas tank explosion.

Who Do You Trust?
    Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Aweomenauts

Pole Position; Hvae the highest score on both teams in an online game session.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Armored Core for Answer

(drum roll)
    SS Rank: achieve a rank of S (the best) in every mission- god I'm glad to get this done. I was getting so sick of hearing some of those opening dialogues. Well, and sick of failing, too. I ended up using the Saline missles with V1 Regs. to take out the last 3 missions I needed.

Now I'm going back to Armored Core 4 (which I played a year or two ago) to try to get the SS rank on there- It's always bugged me that I didn't do it before.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Chipping away at Borderlands 2 + Pirate's Booty. Having to grind out Challenges to display all the Challenges I need for Challenge Accepted is kinda lame, but I'll get to it.

Armored Core 4

SS Rank: get an S rank on every mission- I went back to this game to do this. I was thinking about it, and I think it's been 1.5 to 2 years since I played before. It's been bothering me all that time that I didn't do it, and it only took me about a day & 1/2 to finish what I'd started back then.

Call of Duty: World at War

Weapon of Minor Destruction: kill only 1 zombie with a nuke- I tried to stab a zombie at the end of the 2nd round, and it unlocked
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

I got a few story related achievements in Dishonored.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Dead Air: dail 911 on the Com Room phone- not sure how you'd know this is an achievement if you didn't look it up
    Hammer Time: repair 200 window boards in a single game- actually did this normally, not by continuously repairing a window as a zombie was breaking it. Think I got it at the end of round 5
    Big Brawler: get 10 straight knife kills with insta-kill active- thought I was going to run out of zombies when going for this, but it turned out 11 were left
    It's a Trap!: kill at least one zombie with 3 different traps in a single round- I screwed up the first time I went for this; I forgot it had to be in a single round. I got it the next time by starting the round with the Com Room trap, then the Flogger, then the Fishing Hut trap.

Resident Evil 5

Be the Knife
    Deflect a bow gun arrow with your knife.

Lifeguard
    Save your partner 10 times when DYING is displayed.

Fireworks
    Shoot an enemy Molotov cocktail, dynamite stick, or hand grenade.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 19th October 2012 at 10:05 PM.

(Zombies at Shi No Numa)
    Fertilizer Man: kill 200 zombies in a single game- got this while attempting Big Baller
    Soul Survivor: reach round 15 without getting revived- since I was playing solo, this basically was 'survive until round 15'
    Dead Head: get 150 headshots in a single game- got in round 15, while attempting Big Baller
    Big Baller: get 75000 points in a single game- I used a combination of strategies I read online for this. I stayed the room with the stairs & Com Room area entrance shooting guys until about round 8 while pulling out of the mystery box for the Wunderwaffe. After getting it, I basically ran around in circle in the Com Room area (after finding Juggernaut), shooting with the Thompson when possible and using the WW on the dogs (and occasionally on regular zombies). I got the achievement at round 28, and managed to get to round 43, when I zombie trapped me (I thought I good evade it). Finished with 116230, 820, 354 (points, kills, headshots).
    Perk-a-holic: have all 4 perks active at once- got this during my Big Baller run, right after that achievement unlocked.

(Zombies at Der Riese)
    Der Electrician: link all 3 teleporters before round 7 ends- I was worried this might be impossible solo, not knowing how many points would be needed. I got it by the end of round 4 (which was good because the dogs caught me in the next round XP).
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    I got a few story related achievements in Dishonored.
    Would you say that game is similar to Assassin's Creed? From what I've seen/heard about it, that's the impression I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Be the Knife
    Deflect a bow gun arrow with your knife.
    That sounds difficult. Is there skill involved, or do you just have to swipe while getting shot and hope to get lucky?
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 21st October 2012 at 10:10 AM.

Borderlands 2

Friendship Rules - Revived someone on my friends list

Nine left. And I still need to beat both Hyperius and Master Gee the Invincible.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Gears of War 3
    "That's Just Crazy" - Complete all campaign acts on Insane (Standard or Arcade)

About time.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Would you say that game is similar to Assassin's Creed? From what I've seen/heard about it, that's the impression I get.
    It's actually nothing like Assassin's Creed. Imagine if Bioshock had a baby with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, that would describe Dishonored.
    Also, got a few more achievements in Dishonored. Specifically where I travel 30 meters in less than a second.
    Last.fm

(Zombies on Der Riese)
    40 Knives!: kill 40 zombies with the Bowie Knife- pretty sweet knife, too bad it costs 3000 points and stops being effective in the early teen rounds
    Locksmith: open all doors on the map- did this while getting 40 Knives just so it would be out of the way
    Power of the Monkey: use the monkey bomb- love the monkey bomb, although I have trouble throwing it before I'm overwhelmed sometimes
    Packer Wacker!: pack a punch a weapon- I think the first was the Trench Gun. I upgraded the Trench Gun and Thompson a lot since then.

Trying to get Perkaholics Anonymous, but it sucks- I've died twice in the 17th round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Gears of War 3
    "That's Just Crazy" - Complete all campaign acts on Insane (Standard or Arcade)
    Do you have to get 1,000,000 kills on that game for an achievement?
    It's actually nothing like Assassin's Creed. Imagine if Bioshock had a baby with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, that would describe Dishonored.
    I never played Deux Ex (although I've thought it looked interesting), but I like Bioshock. Might have to check that out.

Is Deux Ex an FPS game?

I never played Deux Ex (although I've thought it looked interesting), but I like Bioshock. Might have to check that out.
    You really should, and play Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Is Deux Ex an FPS game?
    The best description that I can give you is that Deus Ex:HR is a first person RPG with shooting elements.
    Last.fm

Blue Dragon

Got to Nene Before Bomb Went Off (5)

Finally returned to playing Blue Dragon after being away from this game for 8 months untouched.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Elevate Your Senses: activate the Fly Trap- I kept not doing this, despite having a PaP'd weapon (I heard it makes the zombies run faster). I eventually said 'screw it' and unlocked it, then ended up having my best game yet.
    Perkaholics Anonymous: survive until round 20 without using a perk- done solo. I hid out on the teleporter C room catwalk for the most part, using mostly an upgraded MP40 (Afterburner) with a upgraded Browning M1919 mixed in. I used the electrical barrier underneath the bridge at the start of most rounds, and monkey bombs and teleporters when needed. Thank god it's done.
    The best description that I can give you is that Deus Ex:HR is a first person RPG with shooting elements.
    Sort of like Fallout 3? Although I can't define exactly what an RPG is, since, to me, you play a role in every game.

Sort of like Fallout 3? Although I can't define exactly what an RPG is, since, to me, you play a role in every game.
    Just read this. I recommend watching the video review, this way you can see the way the game plays.
    Also, got more Dishonored achievements.
    Last.fm

Blue Dragon (X-Box 360)

Escaped from Squashtrich (5)
    Moon Laser: Perfect (30)
    Saved Kluke from Choking (5)

Moon Laser: Perfect was bit difficult, but not as hard as Mechat Shooting Stage 1: Perfect. :/

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Resident Evil 5

Cattle Prod
    Defeat 30 enemies with the Stun rod.

Drive By
    Stop an armored truck by taking out the driver.
    (this one took me forever to get)

That sounds difficult. Is there skill involved, or do you just have to swipe while getting shot and hope to get lucky?
    A bit of both haha

If you do the knife swipe too soon, you will pull the knife back before the arrow comes close, so it will hit you. And if you do it too late, you will do the movement with your arm when the arrow has already came too close for the knife to reach, so the arrow hits you too.

You need to have some notion of how much time the arrow takes to reach you.
    It takes a few tries to get it right.

Completed the Hero Side Story in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on XBLA.

Just beat Dishonored with High Chaos. I'll probably take a break between my 2nd playthrough with BioShock 2.
    Last.fm

I got the Platinum trophy for MGS3. I'm still in a dream, Snake Eater!

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    I got the Platinum trophy for MGS3. I'm still in a dream, Snake Eater!
    Congrats. How hard was it, because I'm thinking of going to try 1000 the HD collection.
    Last.fm

It wasn't that challenging. The hardest part was trying to hit all the Kerotans, but constant saving helped. MGS2 is probably the most difficult to Platinum out of the collection, since you'll have to complete the VR and alternate missions, and find every single dog tag. I'll probably give it a shot eventually.

(zombies on Der Riese)
    Frequent Flyer: teleport 8 times in 1 game- almost got this during my Perkaholics Anon run, but died after I'd done 5 or 6
    Pack Addict: pack-a-punch 5 weapons in one game- I PaP'd the MP40 and STG-44, then saved points until I had enough to PaP'd 3 more weapons, randomly pulled from the box.
    Acquire Wonder Weapons: acquire all 3 wonder weapons simultaneously- I'd never seen the Ray Gun, so I wondered how long this would take. Sure enough the Ray Gun took forever to come. Don't really care for luck-based stuff like this.

Batman: Arkham City

Robin Revenge: collect all 78 medals in challenge maps as Robin- Robin probably was the easiest so far, since it had no challenges requiring you to leave a jammer henchman for last.
    Campaign Wonder: collect 114 medal in challenge campaigns as Robin- as I've said before, I'm annoyed you have to do this stuff for 4 different characters, and twice for each character at that.

Still have to do Nightwing, but I'll hold off on that for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    A bit of both haha

If you do the knife swipe too soon, you will pull the knife back before the arrow comes close, so it will hit you. And if you do it too late, you will do the movement with your arm when the arrow has already came too close for the knife to reach, so the arrow hits you too.

You need to have some notion of how much time the arrow takes to reach you.
    It takes a few tries to get it right.
    lol, yeah I get what you're saying. Hey, I've never played any Resident Evil games, but have played a few zombie games (like Dead Space, CoD: Zombies, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising). Is there a certain Resident Evil on xbox 360 you might recommend for me to start the series?

Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast