Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1625

Thread: What was the most recent Achievement/Trophy you unlocked?

Doom 3: BFG Edition

RAGE: find the Rage logo in the Lost Mission campaign- I expected this to be where it was, but didn't find it myself. I thought it might be as small as the id logo, so I looked it up and was annoyed that I'd just missed it while searching in my first playthrough- I'd searched just left right half of the correct area, but not the left where it ended up being located
    Lost Nightmare: beat the Lost Mission campaign on nightmare- I found this one on nightmare pretty similar to the Resurrection of Evil campaign on nightmare

Bioshock

Brass Balls: beat the game on hard without using vita-chambers- I first played Bioshock 2 or 3 years ago, so going back to this game yielded some surprises. Overall this wasn't horribly hard, although the first few Big Daddy fights were a pain.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Super Mario 3D Land:
    Crown level -but I can't seem to beat it lol.

I find just the little jumps and platforms at the start difficult, along with the big jump and small platform which comes after it...

GTA 4:
    Gracefully Taken

Bioshock 2 DLC

Trial By Fire: earn all 36 stars in the protector trials- in terms of difficulty, most of these were fairly straightforward, except when you've got only trap weapons. Probably my favorite was the one when you have no weapons and a bunch of level 3 plasmids- that was interesting (in a good way).
    Enemy of the Family: earn an A rank in every trial- doing this was quite annoying sometimes. The hardest was (for some reason) the first one at the Pouper's Drop Market. During my first 3 attempts, the amount of ADAM actually when down each time. I think I eventually got it after getting better with Cyclone Trap.
    Perfect Protector: complete a trial with 100% ADAM harvested- got this on the 3rd trial at Adonis Baths, but nowhere else afterward, although I came really close 3 or 4 times.

Lancer Killer: kill a Lancer Big Daddy- this was interesting, since I'd never fought an enemy with that laser before. My first attempt didn't go so well, so I reloaded and waited for another oppurtunity, finally taking one down after you get Electro-bolt.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Halo 4

Bros To The Close

Needed to go co-op for this one.

GTA 4:
    That Special Someone
    Half Million
    You Won!
    Liberty City Minute

My last PS3 trophy was probably the one for unlocking every single Map Statue in Middle Earth for LEGO: Lord of the Rings.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

GTA 4:
    Assassin's Greed
    Order Fulfilled

Bioshock 2 DLC

Guardian Angel: complete the bonus protector trials- I felt like something like this should be harder then the average trial, so I was a little dissapointed

Garbage Collection: destroy all 10 vacuum bots- I thought these would be a new type of enemy, so I was a little dissapointed when I found out they were just vacuum cleaners
    ADAM Addict: deal with all 6 little sisters in Minerva's Den- man those lancers were crazy to kill sometimes, it felt like I was fighting a wall. For some reason, in the first level, 2 other lancers started attacking me while I was already holding a sister, so I suddenly had 3, and had to leave 2 standing around. I was worried they'd dissappear but they never did. And the gathers seemed pretty crazy sometimes, although I was using the Master Protector tonic. Anyway, I chose to save all of them.
    Logout: escape Minerva's Den- done on hard. Overall I found this to be a good little expansion, although it felt like some tonics I would usually use were missing. Also was very annoyed that enemies seemed to spawn indefinately- for example, the first big lobby of the second level always seemed to have someone in it.
    High Score: score 9999 points in Spitfire- kind of a fun little game, although frustrating at times

GTA 4:
    Cleaned The Mean Streets
    Manhunt

Resident Evil 6

I Spy
    Complete Chapter 1 in Ada's campaign.

Counterintelligence
    Complete Chapter 2 in Ada's campaign.

This Takes Me Back
    Complete Chapter 3 in Ada's campaign.

Ada's Demise
    Complete Chapter 4 in Ada's campaign.

What's Next?
    Complete Chapter 5 in Ada's campaign.

Green Around the Ears
    Complete the entire game on Amateur.

Normal is Good
    Complete the entire game on Normal.

Weapons Master
    Use all the weapons in the game and kill ten enemies with each of them.

Heirlooms
    Collect all the serpent emblems.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Eye to Eye- Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I've had the game for a month and it was so satisfying killing a scoped AWPer aiming at me with a Scout headshot.

So ****ing satisfying.

GTA 4:
    Wheelie Rider
    Walk Free
    Courier Service
    Sightseer

RE6

Back in My Day
    Complete the entire game on Veteran.

Leave It to the Pro
    Complete the entire game on Professional.

Platinum Trophy
    Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in RESIDENT EVIL 6!

Now I'll wait until the DLC modes are available for PS3, which will happen some time in February, and get the trophies that come with them.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Skyrim- Master and Skill Master (got them when I hit 100 in Smithing), and now I walk around in Dragonplate armor.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

GTA 4:
    It'll Cost Ya
    Pool Shark (Luckily Packie pocketed the black ball early so I won)
    You Got The Message

Left 4 Dead 2:
    BEAT THE RUSH

Borderlands 2
    Arctic Explorer - Discovered all named locations in Three Horns, Tundra Express, and Frostburn Canyon

thought id never get any of the "Explorer" achievements. Still have 6 to go i think.

Left 4 Dead 2:
    WING AND A PRAYER
    BURNING SENSATION

The Right Stuff on WoW. Just got artisan flying on my mage...280% flight speed, woo! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    The Right Stuff on WoW. Just got artisan flying on my mage...280% flight speed, woo!
    i remember when i got that when it was actually hard to get the gold xP

Left 4 Dead 2:
    ROBBED ZOMBIE
    LEVEL A CHARGE (I was breaking a door down with my axe and the Charger came right for me)

GTA 4:
    No More Strangers

Just went on a mission to complete all the Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition achievements. Got them all so far except having to travel by minecart 500 m in a single direction.

GodDamnZilla

Blue Dragon (X-Box 360)

Beat Gold Mecha Robo (30)
    You defeated rare monster Gold Mecha Robo

Beat King Poo (30)
    You defeated rare monster King Poo

Mechat Shooting Stage 3: Perfect (30)
    You cleared Mechat Shooting Stage 3 with no damage

Phoenix: Max One Class (30)
    You achieved the highest rank for one class of the Phoenix Shadow

Removed All Barriers (25)
    You removed all barriers in the game

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Wage Against the Machine
    Earn a Credit Bonus at the end of a round.
    (Team Fortress 2)
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Gear of War 2

Photojournalist: submit a spectator photo- I've kind of taken up taking photos if I die, trying to catch things like the moment of impact from the Hammer of Dawn, when an accurate torque arrow explodes, etc. Still got a few to do, though. One I really want is a pic of a locust being stuck by the train in Tyro Station

Settings for the 3 below
        Spoiler:

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof...: win a match on all Combustable map pack levels- hate the Flood level. I was playing with AI, though- they seemed content to just kill themselves, or let the enemies do it.
    More Mystery, Less Hystery: win a match on all Flashback map pack levels- I enjoyed all of these levels. I found Tyro Station to be particularly interesting
    Did Not Go Gentle: win a match on all Dark Corners map pack levels- I find this name interesting because this one absolutely did not go gentle. I finished with the Way Station level, and the most deaths I've ever had. Eventually I broke out of that, but I still hate that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Beat King Poo (30)
    You defeated rare monster King Poo
    lol

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast