Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: SuperElite EVD MARKET

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default SuperElite EVD MARKET

    Hope you enjoy my shop

    RULES
    1. Dont Trade me Hacks
    2. Dont offer anything stupid
    3. Be Friendly
    4. Dont Waste my Time
    5. Be Patient i have a life unlike some of you.

    ITEMS
    All medicine
    All TM's
    All EV Training Items
    All Fossils
    All Battling Items

    SERVICES
    I can ev train and clone, however I will only clone Evd Pkm and pokemon with good Ivs and nature this is because I want copies.

    Normal EVD SECTION

    Adamant Scrafty
    Moxie
    253/303/255/108/240/185
    Ddance/Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Crunch

    Naive Infernape
    Blaze
    264/237/174/292/141/317
    U-Turn/S-Rock/Fire Blast/Close Combat

    Timid Galvantula
    Compoundeyes
    282/171/156/293/156/346
    Thunder/Energy Ball/Bug Buzz/Volt Switch

    Careful Tyranitar
    Sand Stream
    401/314/256/203/310/167
    Crunch/Stone Edge/Fire Punch/Pursuit

    Sassy Snorlax
    Thick Fat
    506/237/181/149/305/75
    Crunch/EQ/Curse/Rest

    Careful Garchomp
    Sand Veik
    412/270/208/159/243/237
    Sub/D-Claw/EQ/Sword Dance

    Adamant Scizor
    Swarm
    318/360/212/116/172/139
    Iron Head/X-scissor/Sword Dance/Roost


    Jolly Blaziken
    Speed Boost
    302/339/176/230/176/284
    Protect/Flare Blitz/Hi-jump kick/sword dance

    Modest Heatran
    Flash Fire
    383/172/258/353/263/181
    Flamethrower/Earth Power/Rest/Sleep Talk

    Admant Dragonite
    Multiscale
    370/322/226/204/230/251
    Dragon Dance/D-Claw/EQ/Roost

    MORE TO COME......

    Shiny EVD SECTION
    Jolly Haxourous
    Mold Breaker
    293/393/216/140/176/322
    Outrage/D-Dance/EQ/Taunt

    Timid Latias
    Levitate
    302/176/216/319/296/350
    D-Meteor/Psyschock/Calm Mind/Recover

    Adamant Dragonite
    Inner Focus
    323/403/227/212/236/259
    EQ/Extremespeed/F-Punch/Outrage

    Timid Ninetailed
    Drought(Dream World Pokemon)
    349/168/186/197/258/303
    Flamethrower/WOW/SUB/HP

    Bold Reuniclus
    Overcoat
    417/136/194/326/177/66
    Physic/S-Ball/T-Room/Focus Blast

    Timid Zoroak
    Illusiom
    262/221/338/156/339
    Flamethrower/Nasty Plot/Night Daze/F-Blast

    UT PKM
    Flawless Timid Snivy w Iron Tail
    Flawless Adamant Timburr w mach Punch and Drain Punch
    Flawless Shiny jolly Archen
    Flawless Shiny jolly chubchoo w Ice Punch and Night Slash
    Flawless Timid Bagon w Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse
    Flawless Timid Deino w Earth Power and Dark Pulse
    MY WANTS

    - EVD POKEMON
    - SHINY EVD PKM
    - UT FLAWLESS POKEMON
    - Someone who can RNG For me
    - Dream WoRLD UT with good IVS
    Last edited by xboxdon2k10; 4th June 2011 at 10:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    shop is now open

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27

    Default

    im intereseted in ur ninetales
    i got a flawless venipede ut
    and also in ur latias
    i think u want shiny wishmker jirachi?
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    im intereseted in ur ninetales
    i got a flawless venipede ut
    and also in ur latias
    i think u want shiny wishmker jirachi?
    Can i have the nature of both pkm please

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27

    Default

    adamant for shiny venipede
    docile for shiny jirachi
    btw do u clone and give back?
    i only want the venipede to be given back
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    adamant for shiny venipede
    docile for shiny jirachi
    btw do u clone and give back?
    i only want the venipede to be given back
    sorry mate not intrested in any of them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hey

    Not much is listed on your shop, so I'm sure you have some stuff not listed there. Do you perhaps have an EVd flawless Hydreigon (preferably Timid, and shiny would be a definite plus)? If you do, I have a lot of stuff on my shop that you'd probably be interested in.
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    Hey

    Not much is listed on your shop, so I'm sure you have some stuff not listed there. Do you perhaps have an EVd flawless Hydreigon (preferably Timid, and shiny would be a definite plus)? If you do, I have a lot of stuff on my shop that you'd probably be interested in.
    i have a flawless timid deino with egg moves.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10 View Post
    i have a flawless timid deino with egg moves.
    Damn. I already have one of those. Thanks anyway. Unless you would like to EV train it for me? I could give you something for it then. What egg moves, by the way? I used to have a Timid one with EP and DP, which isn't possible.
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida :)
    Posts
    223

    Default

    What do you want for the shiny haxourous?
    I have a ton of flawless UT and ev trained lvl 50-100 pokes, multiple shinys aswell some ev'ed some UT.

    Dragonite flawless adament 252atk/spd 4hp lvl 100
    shiny near flawless salamence adament 252 atk/spd 4 hp lvl 78(was working on 100)
    that's just two of what I have, but everything I have needs to be pokeshifted still(as I'm at the 6th gym). But I can find someone if you cant
    Last edited by silver; 1st June 2011 at 8:48 PM.
    I can clone, if you need anything just PM me and i'll try to get to you. I DO NOT CLONE HACKS, and I will check myself through GTS/Subway and other means to make sure.

    Currently opening a wifi league challenge, looking for GYM leaders and elite 4 participants. Send me a private message for a try out to the league.

    All Gym Leaders and E4 will get a perfectly EV trained(possibly Flawless) pokemon to go with the Type of gym.
    I personally will make it and trade it, after you have been accepted to the league

    Main website will be up shortly, serebii forum league will start soon aswell.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Updated

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    What do you want for the shiny haxourous?
    I have a ton of flawless UT and ev trained lvl 50-100 pokes, multiple shinys aswell some ev'ed some UT.

    Dragonite flawless adament 252atk/spd 4hp lvl 100
    shiny near flawless salamence adament 252 atk/spd 4 hp lvl 78(was working on 100)
    that's just two of what I have, but everything I have needs to be pokeshifted still(as I'm at the 6th gym). But I can find someone if you cant
    Name me what you got.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,825

    Default

    You do realize that giving the stats is useless and that you need to give the IVs, level, and EVs, right?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    You do realize that giving the stats is useless and that you need to give the IVs, level, and EVs, right?
    dude it dont really matter now do you want anything or not

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10 View Post
    dude it dont really matter now do you want anything or not
    I'm interested in EV'd Pokemon, but only those with beneficial Natures and decent IVs. Just giving the stats is pretty worthless.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida :)
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10 View Post
    dude it dont really matter now do you want anything or not
    Well in oder to tell if its flawless you should know its IV's rofl, even near flawless. My Salamence has 31/31/28/31/31, and I know what went into it because I bred it myself lol.

    I have a lot more but there all 4th gen on 4th cartriges lol, not gonna list stats unless requested.
    * stands for shiny
    Flawless:
    Charmander UT
    Charizard
    Metagross
    Larvitar UT
    Bulbasuar UT
    Venasuar*
    Craniodos* UT
    Shieldon UT
    Alakazam*
    Starmie
    Garchomp*
    Gible UT
    Gliscor

    I'm tired of listing lol, all there levels range from 50-100. There flawless so I don't need to go into details for IV's...
    I can clone, if you need anything just PM me and i'll try to get to you. I DO NOT CLONE HACKS, and I will check myself through GTS/Subway and other means to make sure.

    Currently opening a wifi league challenge, looking for GYM leaders and elite 4 participants. Send me a private message for a try out to the league.

    All Gym Leaders and E4 will get a perfectly EV trained(possibly Flawless) pokemon to go with the Type of gym.
    I personally will make it and trade it, after you have been accepted to the league

    Main website will be up shortly, serebii forum league will start soon aswell.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'm interested in EV'd Pokemon, but only those with beneficial Natures and decent IVs. Just giving the stats is pretty worthless.
    DUDE dont you see the natures next to their name. Please stop hating and make your own shop. K.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    Well in oder to tell if its flawless you should know its IV's rofl, even near flawless. My Salamence has 31/31/28/31/31, and I know what went into it because I bred it myself lol.

    I have a lot more but there all 4th gen on 4th cartriges lol, not gonna list stats unless requested.
    * stands for shiny
    Flawless:
    Charmander UT
    Charizard
    Metagross
    Larvitar UT
    Bulbasuar UT
    Venasuar*
    Craniodos* UT
    Shieldon UT
    Alakazam*
    Starmie
    Garchomp*
    Gible UT
    Gliscor

    I'm tired of listing lol, all there levels range from 50-100. There flawless so I don't need to go into details for IV's...
    Intrested in evd gliscor attach tm stealth rock onto it and you got yourself a deal

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Letchworth Garden City, UK
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I'd like Flawless Timid Deino w Earth Power and Dark Pulse. Check my trade shop for what you'd like.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

    Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMonty View Post
    I'd like Flawless Timid Deino w Earth Power and Dark Pulse. Check my trade shop for what you'd like.
    Not intrested in anything in your shop

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppp

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Would you be interested in an EV'ed Adamant Dream World Dragonite? 252 hp / 44 atk / 212 speed for your DW Blaziken?
    White FC: 3997 6100 6898

    Have:
    Cherish Ball UT Celebi
    DW-ers, including legit Torchic, Impish Gligars and Adamant Dratinis
    Shiny Espeon
    Jolly Gibles with Outrage
    Adamant, No Guard Machops w/ Ice, Fire, Thunder and Bullet punch

    Want:
    *Legit* Dream World Swinub
    Latios UT
    Adamant Scizor with Bullet Punch, Superpower
    Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Bold Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes36 View Post
    Would you be interested in an EV'ed Adamant Dream World Dragonite? 252 hp / 44 atk / 212 speed for your DW Blaziken?
    That aint a Dw Blaiziken its the normal speed booster one

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10 View Post
    That aint a Dw Blaiziken its the normal speed booster one

    Speed boost is Blaziken's Dream World ability, no?
    White FC: 3997 6100 6898

    Have:
    Cherish Ball UT Celebi
    DW-ers, including legit Torchic, Impish Gligars and Adamant Dratinis
    Shiny Espeon
    Jolly Gibles with Outrage
    Adamant, No Guard Machops w/ Ice, Fire, Thunder and Bullet punch

    Want:
    *Legit* Dream World Swinub
    Latios UT
    Adamant Scizor with Bullet Punch, Superpower
    Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Bold Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    12

    Default

    im interested in your shiny haxorus, shiny latias, and tyranitar ev'd. i can offer shiny ev'd flawless (modest empoleon, jolly garchomp, timid espeon )
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/90ybkk.png[/IMG]
    Click on the picture below to visit Tyty and Jordan's Flawless Pokemon Shop !



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •