View Poll Results: Will You Download this 'Game'?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Definitely!

240 84.21%
  • Maybe, Depends what else is revealed.

25 8.77%
  • No, I'm not really interested...

10 3.51%
  • No Way. It's a stupid idea.

10 3.51%
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Pokédex 3D Discussion Thread & Image Gallery

I'm working on some printable QR Cards~ I was testing with colors and contrasts and you can actually do quite a lot for them to still work. I tested them on my reflective Mac screen, non-reflective LG screen and iPhone 3G/4. They're 640x960, so they're fitting on most smartphones (iPhones, anyway). Also, if you print them on 300dpi, they're about the same size as Pokemon TCG cards, which should work nicely if you're making scenes and stuff.

I however haven't been able to print them out yet (color/bw) or test them on other types of screens (phones, CRT monitors). Anyone willing to help me with this?

Here's the first four:
    #000/#494 Victini http://twitpic.com/593xuf/full
    #001/#495 Snivy http://twitpic.com/593xxo/full
    #002/#496 Servine http://twitpic.com/593y1w/full
    #003/#497 Serperior http://twitpic.com/593y5r/full

Example:

I'm planning to do the initial 16 first and slowly work my way to all of them. I guess I'll take requests as well, so if you want to see a Pokemon soon, let me know which one!

Oh, and uh... I wanted to make a new thread for these, but I'm not sure it should go here or in Fanart.

Pokemon White 1506 4989 6621

Geez! Those cards are huge!!!
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Only the third day with this, and look who I found!

http://thehumblefellow.deviantart.co...blefellow&qo=0

Geez! Those cards are huge!!!
    Not if you print them They'll turn up in the size of Pokemon TCG Cards. They're this big on your screen because they're 300dpi. Also, they aren't even fullscreen on some new phones and the iPad, so they're not *that* big xD;

...But I see what you mean. If only used on your PC, they might be a bit too big, so I resized them to 50%
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/314fbih.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/23lmrzr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15p60rp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/29oh21d.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Pasukaru; 9th June 2011 at 4:11 PM.

The linked ones copy-paste to full-page size, so I did that for Victini.
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.

Okay, so last night I kept my 3DS on Sleep Mode for 11 hours straight, and got nothing when I woke up and checked it. My Internet is working, my Spot Pass on my 3DS is enabled, my Spot Pass on my Pokedex 3D is enabled and I've tried closing the system both on the home menu and when I'm physically in the app. Is there something I'm missing here?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Vīnoga View Post
    Finished the Pokedex. ^_^' It was rather tiring, but fun.
    Did you even get all of the elemental monkeys and alternate forms of frillish deerling, and unfezant?

3DS: 5413 1009 1553

Quote Originally Posted by Pasukaru View Post
    Not if you print them They'll turn up in the size of Pokemon TCG Cards. They're this big on your screen because they're 300dpi. Also, they aren't even fullscreen on some new phones and the iPad, so they're not *that* big xD;

...But I see what you mean. If only used on your PC, they might be a bit too big, so I resized them to 50%
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/314fbih.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/23lmrzr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15p60rp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/29oh21d.jpg[/IMG]
    Marvelous! Keep up the good work! They are really awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Okay, so last night I kept my 3DS on Sleep Mode for 11 hours straight, and got nothing when I woke up and checked it. My Internet is working, my Spot Pass on my 3DS is enabled, my Spot Pass on my Pokedex 3D is enabled and I've tried closing the system both on the home menu and when I'm physically in the app. Is there something I'm missing here?
    As weird as this may sound, try going into the eShop and back, and then go look. Mine downloaded at ~7PM my time when I had downloaded the Dex at ~Midnight. You also do know that your system will only alert you by a blue dot on the top of the software's image on your Menu, right? (I don't mean to sound condescending, just covering all bases.)

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mundo View Post
    Did you even get all of the elemental monkeys and alternate forms of frillish deerling, and unfezant?
    Doubtful. I guess you'll have to trade them. As far as I know, you just *can't* get other formes via Spotpass.

I think you only get them on a certain time in the day, not in the morning. Also, you have to be near a WiFi spot for Spotpass to work, of course

Marvelous! Keep up the good work! They are really awesome!
    Thanks!

As weird as this may sound, try going into the eShop and back, and then go look. Mine downloaded at ~7PM my time when I had downloaded the Dex at ~Midnight. You also do know that your system will only alert you by a blue dot on the top of the software's image on your Menu, right? (I don't mean to sound condescending, just covering all bases.)
    I know that you only get a blue dot, I just haven't gotten one. But I'll try looking at it again in the eShop.

I think you only get them on a certain time in the day, not in the morning. Also, you have to be near a WiFi spot for Spotpass to work, of course
    Well, there's Wi-fi working through my entire house, so that's not the problem. And yesterday I closed my DS for hours at a time all throughout the day, and didn't get anything.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I know that you only get a blue dot, I just haven't gotten one. But I'll try looking at it again in the eShop.

Well, there's Wi-fi working through my entire house, so that's not the problem. And yesterday I closed my DS for hours at a time all throughout the day, and didn't get anything.
    I actually didn't get the blue dot on some occasions (same goes for other games, like DoA Dimensions), while I did get the DLC when I opened the app.

I also have WiFi throughout my entire house, as well on work. I received my new ones in my 1PM break. Might have been a bit earlier, but I didn't get them in the morning.

Okay, well I've tried absolutely everything myself and people here have come up with to try to fix this problem. I'll leave it in Sleep Mode for maybe an hour or two longer, and then I'll see from there.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

@Sinnoh Champion, I'm sorry if I seemed rude, that wasn't the intent. Hmmm, have you gotten any new ones since downloading the software? Maybe delete it, and re-download it?

I'm exactly the same I downloaded the Pokedex about 9.30pm UK time on Tuesday when I got home, then I had nothing until 9.30pm on Wednesday when the notification light lit up blue, and it told me that I could go into the e-shop and download the Pokedex, even though I'd already been using it. Since then i've not had anything else...
    The Water Lord

Don't worry, you didn't seem rude. Anyways, that's what I'm planning on doing if I don't get at least one Pokemon sometime today (and I know that my physical SpotPass works because I used it for another game once)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I've noticed that Dewott's and Tepig's AR markers are very similar. My 3DS keeps switching between Dewott and Tepig when I scan either of their markers, unless I go closer. :P

I finally got Pokedex 3D, but I'm trying to figure how to reveal the missing Pokemon from being shadows whenever I point my 3DS at the AR code.

@SinnohChampion: I'm having the same problem as you, and I tried redownloading it. Besides deleting Victini, the trio and the rest of my saved data, it didn't do anything. I've called the Nintendo hotline, and they're going to call me back. I'll let you know if they solve the problem.
    There was this one time I found a Shiny Budew, 4th generation.... IN THE SAFARI ZONE. Nuff' said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I finally got Pokedex 3D, but I'm trying to figure how to reveal the missing Pokemon from being shadows whenever I point my 3DS at the AR code.
    You can't, you'll only get 3 new ones every day The ones you scan will appear as shadows and then they'll be more likely to appear with the 3 new ones. Only the ones you already have, as well as the legendaries Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram and the Musketeer Trio, will appear in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyboymr View Post
    I'm exactly the same I downloaded the Pokedex about 9.30pm UK time on Tuesday when I got home, then I had nothing until 9.30pm on Wednesday when the notification light lit up blue, and it told me that I could go into the e-shop and download the Pokedex, even though I'd already been using it. Since then i've not had anything else...
    That happened to me, too, but it didn't cause any ill effects. I think it was just a Spot Pass Notification that they sent out.
    Don't worry, you didn't seem rude. Anyways, that's what I'm planning on doing if I don't get at least one Pokemon sometime today (and I know that my physical SpotPass works because I used it for another game once)
    I'm sure you've probably already tried this, but have you done the "Update" button on the Menu of the Pokedex? I really don't know what to tell you, sorry.:/

Did the Tepig family. I guess I'll make a thread in Fanart for these when I get home since I don't wanna spam this thread

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2qsqf6w.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2gy4qig.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/15gxcsn.jpg[/IMG]

@Pasukaru: those aregreat keep it up!

My 3 today Karrablast, Volcona, Basculin Red

You can't, you'll only get 3 new ones every day The ones you scan will appear as shadows and then they'll be more likely to appear with the 3 new ones. Only the ones you already have, as well as the legendaries Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram and the Musketeer Trio, will appear in 3D.
    Well I went to my game, and there were no updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Well I went to my game, and there were no updates.
    Some people get them in the morning. Some don't. I certainly haven't.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Well, after waiting for almost two whole days, I FINALLY got a Pokemon - a Mienfoo.

Just one more question - for the up to 3 Pokemon a day rule, could it be three different times throughout the day, or can you only get 3 Pokemon if you get them all at once?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast