View Poll Results: Will You Download this 'Game'?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Definitely!

240 84.21%
  • Maybe, Depends what else is revealed.

25 8.77%
  • No, I'm not really interested...

10 3.51%
  • No Way. It's a stupid idea.

10 3.51%
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Pokédex 3D Discussion Thread & Image Gallery

Great. I got excited when I heard there was an update, but this is useless to me. I 100%ed Pokedex 3D months ago.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I'm sure this has been mentioned many a time on the thread, but I'm just going to vent about my disappointment on the Spotpass stopping. It's stopped before now and somehow I got it to work again, but as of now it's been three days and no avail. I don't mind so much because I've still got quite a few (106), I'll see if I can get it to work again (oh, and I've already scanned the AR Markers).

Just downloaded the update, which was a nice little perk- Sawk was a good one to pause.
    Running for the thrill of it

Useless update for me as well.
    I need an update that makes it possible for me to get the Spring and Summer Forms of Deerling and Sawsbuck.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

Nice update for me but cannot get pokes by spotpass, my internets working and sp is turned on, been like this for about 4 days.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

the update for me was useless as well, i already recieved all the pokemon through spotpass, and since i traded them back to my version, i already had all pause buttons... and since i had 155 pokemon and 310 stickers, i had the update's features as well. i am missing Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Deerling's Spring and Summer Forms and Sawsbuck's Spring and Summer Forms, so i cant get all 328 stickers to unlock the ability to see 12 pokemon in AR...

Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Wario Land 3
    Waiting for: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros. 4, Pokémon X / Y

I was hoping for at least a 3rd version of Black and White, or a RSE remake. But a 3d Pokedex? Oh well, I can live with that. Note that Emolga's squishy face in P3d. (:O)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow249 View Post
    I was hoping for at least a 3rd version of Black and White, or a RSE remake.
    What is it about any of the circumstances surrounding this particular piece of software that led you to hope for what you listed...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Hasn't been a post in here in a while. I started my Pokedex 3D a couple of days ago and today I was really happy when I got Landorus!!!!

I don't really want to cheat the date because that sort of defeats the purpose of it really =)
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2pouxxy.jpg[/IMG]

Pkm games I own:
    B/Y/R G/S/C R/E D/P Hg/Ss B/W

Soon to be B2/W2

Pokémon White FC: 4899-9319-5912

I just had a dream about this last night, but do you think Pokedex 3D will be updated for the new Unova Dex when BW2 comes out?

I'm also wondering if there's some sort of meetup system so we can get version exclusives. I don't meet many people who have the game (just my roommate and he moved out a year ago).
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 18th April 2012 at 4:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I just had a dream about this last night, but do you think Pokedex 3D will be updated for the new Unova Dex when BW2 comes out?

I'm also wondering if there's some sort of meetup system so we can get version exclusives. I don't meet many people who have the game (just my roommate and he moved out a year ago).
    Looks like it won't be just new Unova Dex pokemon which IMO is great news.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Looks like it won't be just new Unova Dex pokemon which IMO is great news.
    Yeah, really. It's about time we got an upgrade for non-Unova Dex Pokemon. Too bad it's actually going to cost money, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I got three of my Pokedex 3D photos in Nintendo's Photo Showcase. Vote for them under Awesome AR :P

Two of them I've already posted here, but one's new.

http://photoshowcase.nintendo.com/ph...9-52fa713ab9d9
    http://photoshowcase.nintendo.com/ph...4-44218ad91424

And here's the new one.

http://photoshowcase.nintendo.com/ph...0-08bbfaf45730
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Yesterday, I scanned all of the AR markers of Pokémon I have yet to obtain, to see if that would help in downloading Pokémon. It did, as today I received Zorua, Sigilyph and Rufflet. I also added data from my brother's Pokédex 3D, as he had gotten more Pokémon from a friend. Due to this, I need only to obtain Panpour, Simipour, Unfezant (M), Yamask, Sawsbuck (Autumn, Winter), Karrablast, Frillish (F), Jellicent (F), Heatmor and Zweilous, which gives a total of eleven.

So wait, are all 649 Pokemon plus alternate forms are in the application immediately? Or do you have to unlock them?

3DS: 5413 1009 1553

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mundo View Post
    So wait, are all 649 Pokemon plus alternate forms are in the application immediately? Or do you have to unlock them?
    It looks like they're all there from the start.

by the way, some footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQiMfuWeQVs
    They even say the names of the Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It looks like they're all there from the start.

by the way, some footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQiMfuWeQVs
    They even say the names of the Pokemon
    Huh, so they do. Maybe this'll settle the debates on correct pronunciation for the ones that seem to change a lot like Phione and Arceus.
    Oh who am I kidding

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Default [Request] Pokedex 3D Pro

Hello, Hi, sorry to bother, but if someon has pokedex 3d pro, can you spare a few minutes and help me?

I don't have a 3ds, if I had one, I'd do this myself.

I am a papercrafter, I make paper models out of 3D models from pokemon games, but some pokemon don't have decent models, and that's where anyone of you come in.

I need front, both sides, back, and optionally top pics of some models from pokedex 3D pro so I could scratch-model some pokes.

The pokemon include : Pidgey, Pidgeot, archen, Archeops, keldeo res forme, white kyurem and regular kyurem.

Please someone help me, I want to finish at least 2 before my vacation, preferably from the pidgeys.

Thanks in advance guys

Some of the AR images I've made so far

Pidgeot's model brings a tear to my eye

you don't look terrible anymore!

All the models are awesome. Just did a picture of Mewtwo for someone on GameFAQs

Hope I get my 3DS capture device soon.

Anyway, an error; Pokédex 3D Pro accidentally lists HM02 as Strength and HM04 as Fly

Why do I want this now? D:

I actually think I'll buy it when it's released. The prospect of hearing every Pokémon's name in different languages is very appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Celebi would never interfere in fixed events like that.

I hear it's not gonna come out in other countries until into Autumn. I'm wondering, could anyone post screenshots of the Nidos? I can't wait several months to see how they look. D:

Well while we're here, if it's even possible to rip the models from this game, I'd like to get the Nidos. :3 Mostly because NidoranM, Nidorina, Nidorino never had decent models before...

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    All the models are awesome. Just did a picture of Mewtwo for someone on GameFAQs

Hope I get my 3DS capture device soon.

Anyway, an error; Pokédex 3D Pro accidentally lists HM02 as Strength and HM04 as Fly
    I hope someone pulls out their N64 & gamecubes, I'd love some side-by-side comparisons

things like this are crazy

edit: though it's odd that they made Mewtwo so....purple.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast