This trade shop will change what it is offering frequently.
I mainly hope to do request Pokemon rather than simply keeping a bunch available to immediately give out however I will be doing some of that as well.
While there will only be a LIST of all available pokemon, with the specification of CURRENTLY AVAILABLE or ON REQUEST, specific genders etc will be made available upon request ONLY. It takes way too long to type out a long list of genders natures etc. when no one is necessarily interested in each.
On REQUEST Pokemon should be listed in alphabetical order and should only list first evolution in a series. If I have made a mistake on either of those parts please tell so that I can correct it.
Also note: I will not evolve your Pokemon for you unless your offers is worth the extra effort. I will not do ANY evolutions that require a stone, that is all up to you.
All Pokemon I am listing will be traded from HEARTGOLD. If the Pokemon you are offering is from BLACK/WHITE then be aware that we will have to make TWO TRADES.
When asking for ON REQUEST Pokemon please be sure to specify what gender you want.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

Eevee
Absol
Dratini

ON REQUEST:

Abra
Absol
Azurill
Bellsprout
Butterfree
Caterpie
Chinchou
Cyndaquil
Dratini
Drowzee
Dunsparce
Eevee
Electrike
Elekid
Gastly
Geodude
Girafarig
Gligar
Goldeen
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Horsea
Igglybuff
Illumise
Kangaskhan
Koffing
Krabby
Lapras
Lickitung
Machop
Magby
Magikarp
Magnemite
Mankey
Mareep
Miltank
Murkrow
Nidoran
Oddish
Onix
Paras
Phanpy
Pichu
Pidgey
Poliwag
Ponyta
Poochyena
Psyduck
Ralts
Rattata
Rhyhorn
Sandshrew
Seel
Sentret
Shuckle
Slowpoke
Spearow
Staryu
Stantler
Sudowoodo
Sunkern
Swablu
Tangela
Tauros
Tentacruel
Torchic
Vulpix
Wooper

If there is anything you want that I don't have listed here let me know and I will see what I can do about getting ahold of it for you.
PMs are likely to receive a response faster than replies on this thread however BOTH will be checked frequently.

Pokemon I am Looking For (Etc. implies that the listed Pokemon or any of its evolutions will be acceptable):

Aerodactyl
Arcanine
Arceus
Articuno
Blissey
Buizel
Bulbasaur etc.
Buneary
Celebi
Chansey
Charmander etc.
Chikorita etc.
Clefairy
Cobalion
Cresselia
Cubone
Darkrai
Deino etc.
Deoxys
Dialga
Ditto
Feebas etc.
Giratina
Glaceon
Jirachi
Keldeo
Latias/Latios
Leafeon
Lugia
Manaphy
Meowth etc.
Mew
Mewtwo
Misdreavus
Moltres
Pachirisu
Palkia
Phione
Piplup
Porygon etc.
Rufflet etc.
Sawsbuck
Scyther
Shaymin
Sneasel
Suicune
Teddiursa etc.
Tepig
Togetic
Togekiss
Umbreon (shiny only)
Virizion
Zapdos
Zorua (female or shiny only)

Pretty much any legendaries or event pokemon as well.
Shinys are welcome although I am skeptical of them because of all the hacks etc. that seem to surround them.
If you want something but don't have something I have listed that I want, still offer, any reasonable trade offer is considered.