Thread: Watch out! It's one of them "newbies"!

Default Watch out! It's one of them "newbies"!

Look! A newbie! They are most commonly found in chats spamming a flaming, so it's mildly odd for one to appear on a Pokemon Forum and following the rules! And look... it had a Garchomp t-shirt! *Gasp* It looks to be about 15-ish, and it seems pretty wimpy. But- looks are deceiving, we should be careful. Come, we'll walk around and greet it. Look: it's speaking!

Uhm... hi. I'm Garchomp Addict. I've been lurking Serebii since '05, I think. I finally decided to join the Forum and become part of a community. Well... that's a lie. I wouldn't have joined unless my real life friend had recommended this site to me. I believe he told me his username on here is SGG, don't know if you've seen him around before. We've been friends since we were really young, and we both love Pokemon. I really like Garchomp in particular. I hope I'll fit in good here.

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Welcome. And yes, SGG is an active member around here, I saw him/her earlier.

EDIT:His profile---->http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=198222
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 4th June 2011 at 2:53 AM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Oh i've seen SGG :P still very active.
    Oh and WELCOME! Looking for a friend who's good looking and cool??
    Well that's not me but I'm still up for any friend invites you dish out!
    ___Pokémon Y___

Whoa. How do you have the patience to lurk THAT long? I lurked lik a month. Anyway, welcome to the community!

JELLO!
        Spoiler:- Click de spoiler for te lolz:

Proud owner of

Iv also been lurking since about 05,06 and joined the forum last year. Welcome to Serebii.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.