View Poll Results: Feeback on the Shop

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Shop

    9 36.00%
  • It seems ok 0_0

    10 40.00%
  • Terrible Shop

    6 24.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    UT Beldum-SHINY-lvl 1-Jolly/Clear Body (NOT EVENT-OT:SETH)
    for UT Elekid-SHINY-lvl 1-Adamant/Static(Flawless- OTANIEL)
    Ok sorry for the long wait, when can you be online??? I'll check for FC on your profile
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    all im looking for is a legit celebi and a jirachi
    i dont know what you would want, since i dont have event legendaries but i have legit legendaries

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am looking for a TRU Shaymin I am willing to trade a timid lvl 80 Latios evs 252 special attack 252 speed 4 hp with the moves thunderbolt, dragon pulse, calm mind, and psychic

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Ill take your mew deoxys and arceus for my lugia lvl50 shiny Gyrados lvl 35 and articuno lvl 50

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    back from vacation, here to trade
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Hey Zoe, long time I haven't see you. How are you doing?

    About your thread, I'm still interested to trade with you, these are some samples for now:

    I'm definitely interested in these 2 pokemons
    UT Manaphy-E4ALL-(Classic Ribbon)-lvl 50-Adamant/Hydration
    UT Mew-Aura-lvl 10-Adamant/Synchronize

    And I would like to get extra info about these pokemons like received date, characteristics (loves to eat, somewhat vain and stuff) and their Hitp Points (the number)
    UT Celebi-WIN2011(Classic Ribbon)-lvl 50-Quiet,Lax/Natural Cure (yes both natures)
    UT Regigigas-EUSMR09-lvl 100-Brave/Slow Start-----Movie Givaway

    You can check my collection in here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ters-Stop-Shop
    to make your request. And if you need a copy back of your pokemons that can be provided too.


    Ps: I will be available for trades from the next friday on, let me know if you are interested.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR View Post
    Hey Zoe, long time I haven't see you. How are you doing?

    About your thread, I'm still interested to trade with you, these are some samples for now:

    I'm definitely interested in these 2 pokemons
    UT Manaphy-E4ALL-(Classic Ribbon)-lvl 50-Adamant/Hydration
    UT Mew-Aura-lvl 10-Adamant/Synchronize

    And I would like to get extra info about these pokemons like received date, characteristics (loves to eat, somewhat vain and stuff) and their Hitp Points (the number)
    UT Celebi-WIN2011(Classic Ribbon)-lvl 50-Quiet,Lax/Natural Cure (yes both natures)
    UT Regigigas-EUSMR09-lvl 100-Brave/Slow Start-----Movie Givaway




    Ps: I will be available for trades from the next friday on, let me know if you are interested.
    hello ZiR,
    so here are your characteristics
    UT Celebi-WIN2011- quiet : capable of taking hits, feb 23 2011, pokemon event, apparently had a fatefull encounter at lvl 50, about the hp points ( if that's what you asked) its 175
    UT Celebi WIN2011- Lax: same , likes to thrash about, 175
    UT Regigiggas- EUSM09 aug 9 2009 pokemon event, apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 100, sturdy body hp 343
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    also i'd like : 491/Darkrai/DARKRAI/Genderless/Gentle/ALAMOS/10308/Proud of its power/50/No (Nov. 2, 2008 - 137)
    492/Shaymin/SHAYMIN/Genderless/Modest/Oblivia/03060/Good endurance/30/No (Dec. 31, 2010 - 102)
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    also i'd like : 491/Darkrai/DARKRAI/Genderless/Gentle/ALAMOS/10308/Proud of its power/50/No (Nov. 2, 2008 - 137)
    492/Shaymin/SHAYMIN/Genderless/Modest/Oblivia/03060/Good endurance/30/No (Dec. 31, 2010 - 102)
    Sure! I like your Regigigas too, do you want anything else for it? Also, can you clone your pokemons or do you want a copy back after the trade?
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR View Post
    Sure! I like your Regigigas too, do you want anything else for it? Also, can you clone your pokemons or do you want a copy back after the trade?
    Hello again, i don't need a copy back and i'd be happy to trade reggigigas for your
    491/Darkrai/DARKRAI/Genderless/Gentle/Almia/04308/Likes to fight/57/Yes (Feb. 8, 2010 - 154)
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    Hello again, i don't need a copy back and i'd be happy to trade reggigigas for your
    491/Darkrai/DARKRAI/Genderless/Gentle/Almia/04308/Likes to fight/57/Yes (Feb. 8, 2010 - 154)
    Cool! Can you PM-me the at what most likely time can I find you online?
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    bump
    ..............................
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •