2. Make offers on this trade thread first. I get very annoyed by constant PMs. Any more will simply be ignored. If you are wondering why this is in bold, it is because people decide to skip my rules and then do it. I will PM you when we have agreed on the trade. If it seems I have forgotten about a trade, please PM me then and we can get right back to it... Equals one strike if you send a PM/VM first
3. Please make reasonable offers of equal value to what you want from me. No strike if not able too
4. Do NOT try to trade me hacks. I believe that none of my Pokemon are hacks. If you think I have traded you a hack, I will promptly trade you back your Pokemon. Although, I will accept clones and RNGs as I do not consider them as hacks. Five strikes/Permanent ban for trading a hack on purpose
5. Please type correctly. It is very hard for me to read something that looks like this: helo i wnt ur shiny mdkip. It really bugs me. No strike. It just is annoying as hell.
6. Do not Double Post. A very common thing, so I should clarify it. It's against the rules in case you were not aware. Equals one strike
7. Don't even think about offering me a shiny Gyarados.
8. Do not post while the shop is closed. Equals one strike.
I did not want to have to do this, but people have been disobeying my rules a lot and it must be done.
1 Strike = Warning
2 Strikes = 1 week ban
3 Strikes = 2 week ban
4 Strikes = 1 month ban
5 strikes = Permanent ban
-Strikes will be deleted at the beginning of every month after the one who has earned the strike fulfills their punishment. Unless you have a permanent ban.
-Posting on here while you are banned will equal another strike.
What's up, buddy? Congrats on the shop!!!! I have an UT Shiny German Piplup! I'm interested in either the lv100 shiny Weavile OR the lv100 Shiny Ninetales! Whoohoo first post!!!
EDIT: Aww, Thee!! >:0 3rd then...
Last edited by MotherRussia; 6th June 2011 at 2:59 AM.
Congrats on the trade shop!
I'm interested in your shiny Lunatone. CMT for what you'd like (link in siggie).
Also, shiny Reshiram and Zekrom aren't possible right now, as they're programmed to not be shiny. EDIT: Ninja'd by XLugiaReshX D:
I can give you a shiny Charizard, I got it in a trade but it looks legit. I will trade you back if you find out that it is hacked. I am interested in the following Pokémon: WISHMKER Jirachi, UT, Lvl. 5, Naughty and Kyurem, UT, Lvl. 75, Sassy
I would prefer the Jirachi but I will take either. I can also trade you a shiny Venasaur for the other Pokémon if you would want it.