Quote Originally Posted by WeatherEffectRain View Post
Pfeh.

I'm being very spastic with posting these sets now and whenever, but I've got another.

Switching Mienshao... Thing.
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Jolly/Timid
Item: Life Orb/Shed Shell
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 HP
-U-Turn
-Baton Pass
-Bulk Up/Calm Mind
-Drain Punch/Aura Sphere

A Set to take full advantage of Mienshao's switching prowess. First off, Shed Shell is always an option, despite the relatively low number of trapping moves/Abilities that affect Mienshao in the Metagame. Life Orb is your other option, giving a boost to your attacking moves, which can be healed by switching. U-Turn is a nice move which takes advantage of Life Orb and to give you a heal, which in turn negates Life Orb recoil. Calm Mind and Bulk Up are good stat-ups to Baton Pass, Dependent on whichever needs be. Drain Punch or Aura Sphere to take advantage of the boosts if you stay in, Same goes for Jolly or Timid. Its mainly dependent on who you're passing them to, though, usually.

On a side note, if they don't ban Shadow Tag Chandelure, Shed Shell will be needed, as he has, as I've stated before, and immunity to your stab and x4 resistance to U-Turn, meaning you can't touch him... Unless you run Baton Pass, which then means Life Orb is nice.
Like SomeoneIGuess said, shed shell is unnecessary, since switching moves bypass Shadow Tag/Arena Trap. Also, having both Baton Pass and U-Turn is mildly useless.