Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: 2fast2good's Events and stuff Shop!!

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2good View Post
    @rosierjay: Sure im interested in Metagross =D.

    @mogan3: Sure, send me a PM to see what you have to offer.

    @Johto_girl: The shiny Jirachi is on 5th Gen, and im very interested in Year of the Dragon events, dont matter if they are clones, but legals =D.
    Well that works better for us then anyway since all of my events other than a flawless arceus is on fifth gen. Do you have a non shiny one on fourth gen?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 23rd June 2012 at 7:22 AM.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Well that works better for us then anyway since all of my events other than a flawless arceus is on fifth gen. Do you have a non shiny one on fourth gen?
    Yea i have some Jirachis Events on my Diamond cartridge, but they aren't shinys
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2good View Post
    Yea i have some Jirachis Events on my Diamond cartridge, but they aren't shinys
    Whats the event and natures? I'm particularly interested in the Chanel or wishmaker events, shiny and non-shiny, cos as it is I hardly have any events on fourth gen.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Whats the event and natures? I'm particularly interested in the Chanel or wishmaker events, shiny and non-shiny, cos as it is I hardly have any events on fourth gen.
    Ley me check the natures, i have the channel, the wishmakker and others jirachi events, i will check and later send you a Pm
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Hi, uh, i dont do much trading in forums really but i saw you have a shiny carlitas hydreigon and i thought i may mind as well make an offer for it,
    I have a dreamworld nature female bagon, Magikarp, vulpix and poliwag, id be willing to trade you a female of each for it if it seems like a good offer,

    Also im interested in the satoshies adamant nature scraggy, Jungle tours modests celebi or
    Janta's shiny golurk Brave, id be willing to trade a female of the dw pokemon i posted for any of this as well if it seems like a good offer that is,

    Thanks
    Last edited by GC7; 24th June 2012 at 5:26 AM.
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Interested In your "Flower Paradise Shaymin (Gentle)". What would you like for It?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Hi, uh, i dont do much trading in forums really but i saw you have a shiny carlitas hydreigon and i thought i may mind as well make an offer for it,
    I have a dreamworld nature female bagon, Magikarp, vulpix and poliwag, id be willing to trade you a female of each for it if it seems like a good offer,
    I would like the DW Female Magikarp, whats the nature of it?
    Also i already have the Bagond, the Vulpix and Poliwag sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Interested In your "Flower Paradise Shaymin (Gentle)". What would you like for It?
    See the firts page for my wants, also we can negociate other good offers but didnt know what you have.
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    [QUOTE=2fast2good;14737536]I would like the DW Female Magikarp, whats the nature of it?
    Also i already have the Bagond, the Vulpix and Poliwag sorry.

    Well my DW gyarados is adamant so i can give it the everstone and pasa its nature down or i can breed it and get a jolly,
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    My female DW gyarados is adamant so i can pass its nature down or breed it for a jolly one,
    Sorry i dont know how to reply with quotes :/
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    My female DW gyarados is adamant so i can pass its nature down or breed it for a jolly one,
    Sorry i dont know how to reply with quotes :/
    Ok i will Like a Jolly One Female Please =D
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Ok i will start the breeding now and post once i have it
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Ok so i have the female dw ability jolly magikarp ready, let me knkw when you are available for trade and what you'll trade it to me for
    Thanks

    White FC 1249 4200 2049
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Ok so i have the female dw ability jolly magikarp ready, let me knkw when you are available for trade and what you'll trade it to me for
    Thanks

    White FC 1249 4200 2049
    Nice, i will be able to trade tomorrow for some hours i will send you a PM later
    And if you want i can give you the Carita's Shiny Hydreigon you said me in your first post here
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    i have shiny darmitan,bayleef,sawsbuck,mewtwo,galvantula,chande lure,hydregion,joltik,frillish,raichu,bisharp,nido king,bastriodon,lanturn,gyrados,staraptor,heatmor, serviper,pidgeot,3 porygonz,machamp,electivire,samurott,touros,swello w,dugtrio,crobat,espeon,kangaskhan,torterra,glaceo n,escavalier,dustox,feraligatr

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Looking for Shiny Palkia, Dialga and Giratina for the recent event. I just miss the events.
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

    Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

    If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

  16. #116

    Default

    Can I have your Arceus. I can't post my friend code right now, because I need to activate my internet, and I forgot my pin code

    I can offer you these:

    Dragonite
    Dragonair
    Dratini
    Virizion
    Terrakion
    Cobalion
    Zekrom
    Latias
    Cresselia.

    Thanks.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2good View Post
    Looking for Shiny Palkia, Dialga and Giratina for the recent event. I just miss the events.

    I have all three. I wouldn't mind three among Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, and Arceus.
    What I need:

    What I can offer: WIN2011 also


    Y Friend Code: 0061 0848 8314 - Chris

    Friend Safari: Ivysaur, Gogoat, Sunkern

  18. #118

    Default

    Oh, sorry, I am already trading with someone else again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •