Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

How do you guys go about befriending legendaries? Do you not battle any pokemon and just try to get to the boss area? Even when I find a boss, I end up getting slaughtered. Also, my world rank is 4* but I have such a hard time finding pokemon that surpass the mid-2200's. I assume that the standard bosses of each area would be higher in power, but I always get money instead of the toy. I suppose I'll be told it's all by chance, but does anyone have an tips or strategies? Without stronger pokemon, I have no chance of beating either of the EX-2 battles.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Well use a Pokemon with high speed (like Accelgor) with a Speedy trait, and you'll zoom to the boss. If you use a Gutsy Pokemon, you'll make it dizzy much more easily, just make sure to KO it before it recovers.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Does anyone definitively know if you can still get an Audino rumpus room if you are in legacy mode?
    I would like to farm money without dealing with dangerous high power level pokemon. However, if audino rooms do exist in legacy mode, would you get less money for knocking out the pokemon due to their much lower power levels?
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

I'm not sure if you can still get them, but you will get much less money. If you have a bunch of powerful legends, you should be fine. (I use Kyurem, and Glaciate is a VERY good move for Rumpus Rooms)

finally beat battle royale ex-5
    i used
    dialga- 2947
    rayquaza- ~2900
    giratina- 2799
    the second took out about 1 or 2 and died
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Two questions:

1. What power would be high enough to consider using for non-boss pokemon like Zoroark (i am at world rank 10)?

2. If I release my epic trait pokemon, could i get another?

IGN and those other rating places don't do this game justice. I give it a 9/10.

And is this thread dead? I'm the first one to post since June 21st. That's sad because I joined this forum today because of this game.

SO. I bought this game yesterday and I LOVE IT. If you like Pokemon, then GET THIS GAME.

After nine and a half hours of playing, I'm at World Axle B2F. I have 739 Pokemon (278 species) and 637,099 Moolah.

On my first play through of 3-1 Rugged Flats Canyon, I found a Rumpus Room. I thought you could only find those after you beat the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kradenth View Post
    And is this thread dead?
    The game did come out nine months ago...

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Well just because it came out 9 months ago dosen't mean the thread should die The pokemon red/blue/yellow disscussion thread is stilll alive and those games are about 14 years old. Anyway I just got to the World Axle it looks like its going to be pretty hard but i have been lucky so far in the game.

Well I think one of the best Pokemon for bosses is Scrafty with Bulk Up and Drain Punch. Those moves are easily gotten in the Easterly/Axle town move vendors respectively. You should think about getting one. There are a ton in World Axle B2F Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Well I think one of the best Pokemon for bosses is Scrafty with Bulk Up and Drain Punch. Those moves are easily gotten in the Easterly/Axle town move vendors respectively. You should think about getting one. There are a ton in World Axle B2F Tower.
    Great Idea I think ill get one if it will help me defeat the bosses.Once I complete the game i'm going to try to get world rank 10 does that take awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    Great Idea I think ill get one if it will help me defeat the bosses.Once I complete the game i'm going to try to get world rank 10 does that take awhile?
    Well considering it takes $1 million to get World Rank 2 and it keeps going up each time, yes. It takes awhile. I'm at 4 at the moment.

So, I finally beat the game yesterday! After one play through of Battle Locale I had enough to buy World Rank 2. I played through 1-1 Meadow (The very first level) over and over in hopes of finding my first Legendary Pokemon. I found another normal rumpus room in the process. Today I finally got my first legendary: A Gutsy++ 2292 Latios! After that, I went to the next level (1-1 Forest) and found another rumpus room on my first try. And the boss of that area (The very first time!) was Virizion! Using my awesome Gutsy++ Latios, I now have two Legendary Pokemon. I just released every single pokemon i had except for 10 I wanted to keep for 500,000. I was then able to buy World Rank 3 a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kradenth View Post
    So, I finally beat the game yesterday! After one play through of Battle Locale I had enough to buy World Rank 2. I played through 1-1 Meadow (The very first level) over and over in hopes of finding my first Legendary Pokemon. I found another normal rumpus room in the process. Today I finally got my first legendary: A Gutsy++ 2292 Latios! After that, I went to the next level (1-1 Forest) and found another rumpus room on my first try. And the boss of that area (The very first time!) was Virizion! Using my awesome Gutsy++ Latios, I now have two Legendary Pokemon. I just released every single pokemon i had except for 10 I wanted to keep for 500,000. I was then able to buy World Rank 3 a few minutes ago.
    You're gonna want to keep almost all the Pokemon you get so you can use the move school in Axle Town.

I have nothing but positive comments to say about this game. This is one of my top Nintendo 3DS titles, most of the first party Nintendo titles are on my top. I think this is a great sequel to Pokemon Rumble on the Wii.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1934-1626-9096

I want to ask something.I am at world r.8 and according to the list I should be able to find pokemon with up to 3100 power but my strongest i my epic with only 2800(I got it on rank 8 ) ,where can i find stronger pokemon with at least 3000 ( to beat ex 5s) ? I enen got a deoxis att with 2750.

I just went to r9 and still nothing stronger than 3000
    Last edited by larryturbo; 27th July 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Meh I can barely play this game anymore, not really into the EX-Battle Royale.

6/10
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

I'm actually really hoping we get a sequel to this game on the Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo Wii U!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1934-1626-9096

I have reached world rank 10, and still no pokemon has yet to surpass my 3300+ Kyogre, why?
    Got a problem? Talk to the Empoleon!

My Elite Team

Its really repetetive.. I mean..I beat it. And I've wanted to do something like complete the dex. But it dies after replaying 5 worlds.

Kinda stale, but better than the original

5/10

World Rank 10 = 50,000,000 poke

Happy coin collecting
    Got a problem? Talk to the Empoleon!

My Elite Team

I have a strategy for those who don't want to get three giratina or ghost type ARCEUS! When Mewtwo comes out, just stay really close to him with a high powered pokemon that knows shadow claw. Wait until all other pokemon have been defeated and then it's down to you and Mewtwo. Stay close to him and run to the opposite direction he is facing to be way from his attacks and shadow claw away. Repeat as necessary.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

I have my pokemon over 3000 and legends are:
    Giritina 3241
    Zekrom 3328
    Zekrom 3328
    Reshiram 3267
    Giritina 3241
    Dialga 3261
    Zekrom 3246
    Rayquaza 3193
    Kyureum 3182
    Darkrai 3176
    Latias 3168
    Palkia 3167
    Kyureum 3161
    Kygore 3156
    Giritina 3154
    Terrakion 3142
    Reshiram 3126
    Lugia 3121
    Heatran 3119
    Shaymin 3118
    Terrakion 3115
    Giritina 3115
    Shaymin 2085
    Landorus 3080
    Shaymin 3076
    Lugia 3072
    Thunderus 3044
    Jirachi 3026
    Virizion 3026
    Raikou 3013
    Mew 3009
    Moltres 3007

My world rank is 9.
    I currently have 22,897,551 Pokemon Coins.
    Last edited by robotic jo; 25th December 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Hi, I just have a few questions and replies to other people's questions.

1. Can you re-battle legendaries after already battling them? I am just curious because I got an Attack Deoxys and I really wanted a Defense one..
    -------EDIT: Battling Landorus for a second time, so I guess you can.
    Even though you already figured it out, Yes. I have 2 Darkrai and frequently get pwned by Cresselia.
    2. Do certain Pokemon have a tendancy to have certain special abilities? An example of this would be that I keep getting Spikey Ferrathorns/Ferraseeds and Poisonous Seismitoads. Possibly a coincidence. But if anyone does know..what's the most likely Pokemon to have Lucky+? I currently only have a Munchlax with Lucky+ and it's quite weak.
    Some do. Archen seems to be about 90% Skittish. Mienfoo and Mainshao are about 50% Healthy. And so far 100% of my Ninjask drops have been Speedy so I would guess it's in the 90% range similar to Archen.
    3 How exactly do I pay visits? I went to the Shopviewer thing and I see no option.
    Goto "Check Toy Shop". It says, "Nobody is there..." then the first option is "Invite a Customer".
    Last edited by Jabu; 17th January 2013 at 2:18 PM. Reason: nazi mods
    I play WAY too much Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    So, the new game revelation we've waited for so long is a Rumble sequel? I'm officially turned off.

It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.

I've lost all my faith in side games. The next worthwhile Pokemon game will most likely be Gray (or whatever they call the BW third version).
    I'm sorry but after i read all that i fell on the floor laughing so hard...... i still cant breathe
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324