Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Oh, I guess pre-Unova Pokemon are in it after all. That's a relief. I was disappointed to hear it would only have 5th Gen. I wanted one with all 649 646.
    The original Pokemon Scramble had only 1st and 4th gen. Who's to say that it won't just have 2 gens this time around?
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    The original Pokemon Scramble had only 1st and 4th gen. Who's to say that it won't just have 2 gens this time around?
    It's full price? :P Ambrella had all this time to create the graphics for each and every Pokemon. Let's hope they did it. Do the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger games even feature every single Pokemon up to their creation anyway?
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    It's full price? :P Ambrella had all this time to create the graphics for each and every Pokemon. Let's hope they did it. Do the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger games even feature every single Pokemon up to their creation anyway?
    Dungeon, yes. Ranger, no.

It really is all up to them on a whim

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    So, the new game revelation we've waited for so long is a Rumble sequel? I'm officially turned off.

It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.

I've lost all my faith in side games. The next worthwhile Pokemon game will most likely be Gray (or whatever they call the BW third version).
    This is pretty funny.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I hope there aren't any event Pokemon or anything, because I don't see much I like in Rumble. Don't want to miss out on events, but don't want to get the game.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Now I really want MPR2. They bothered to make 5th Gen models, so it would be beneficial for them if they charged 5 dollars for an update that would take minimal effort to create.

Mystery dungeon 3D would be better... I think
    Currently Hunting
    Already on the 9th day of hunting...- HOLD

Kyurem on SR - still 225 SR's +
    [IMG]http://oi52.*******.com/214b23a.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ashleynikki View Post
    Mystery dungeon 3D would be better... I think
    You are not being denied a new Mystery Dungeon, now or at all, for this game's existence and release.

-----
    Words to|live by

the first pokemon rumble was too short but just from the pics released yesterday you can tell they upgraded graphics and added 5th gen pokemon WHICH IS ALSO GOOD

i think i might get this game if i ever get a 3ds
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

click here for amazement

As seen on the site

Some new details have come out regarding the upcoming game; Super Pokémon Scramble, due for release in Japan on July 28th. The details released are in regards to various modes and features, as well as the box-art and are as follows;
    The game runs similar to before and has you go through a variety of areas obtaining Pokémon as you go through. Pokémon are obtained by chance when you defeat other Pokémon. Like before, there is a boss at the end of each area. You also have the ability to obtain Pokémon through communication with friends with the game. Like before, Pokémon of the same species may know different moves, and you can teach them even stronger moves.
    Pokémon Collection Battle Challenge: This mode has you battle through all the Pokémon you have collected. If you win the battle, you proceed to areas with stronger Pokémon.
    Battle Royale: This mode is where you all the other Pokemon are your enemies. Many Pokemon keep attacking each other until one is left in the ring, as they come attacking from all sides while you fight them off.
    Charge Battle: This mode has you against groups of tem Pokémon and as usual, the task here is to defeat them all. Blow them away, and you win
    StreetPass: Using the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS, you can battle other players as you pass by them

That box art is the best pokemon box art I have ever seen. Ever.
    Will-Powered Spriter

I laugh how everyone is whining how this one will be the same as the original. If that were the case, they wouldn't make a full DS game for it; it'd be up for download at the eShop. That, and it wouldn't be at the price it is at, either.

The original rumble was fun; sure it got old quickly, but the price wasn't that bad. You got your money's worth. And if the same is true for this game, it could turn out great.

I have a 3Ds. Looks like I've got this and the new SSB game on my wish list.

Also agreeing with WPS that the box art is indeed epic.

It's not exactly the title I was hoping for, but it interests me.

Though now I'm even more curious about what the Wii title that's being developed is...

New images for Scramble. Confirms all 5 gens;

Im actually quite excited for this. I'd nearly given up on my 3ds (i had no games) but this looks great. Agree, box art is EPIC!
    White FC: 2881 3968 7474

Screw this game. If it doesn't have a special PKMN to transfer over to the main series, it's not worth the money at all.

There's more to Pokemon than the main series...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

I'm hoping that I get a 3DS soon so I can get this game and Pokedex 3d. Please, if can, donate a Cosmo Black to the Radlin Wants a 3DS Foundation (Sarcasm)
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Screw this game. If it doesn't have a special PKMN to transfer over to the main series, it's not worth the money at all.
    Don't buy it, then.

-----
    Words to|live by

http://www.serebii.net/rumble2/modes.shtml

Fully chronicled the game modes here

So it seems that Standard Mode is co-op. But still no indication if Battle Royale is multiplayer?

I probably won't be getting this but, I must say, that Poke-War mode looks amusing. XD

PM me when you add me so, I could add you back. ^.^
    Pokemon Black: Name - Paul FC - 1549-5068-1231
    Dream SN: loloshawut
    3DS FC: 1160-9721-3508
    BW Pokedex Status: 646/649
    Pokedex 3D Status: 155/168

Unhappy

It appears to have ALL the pokemon. Excellent. Throw in some variety in the game modes, and it's a done deal.
    I did have one gripe about the WiiWare title, though. I had to replace my pokemon [toys?] all the time.

Yay, all the Pokemon, including the new ones. That's more than twice as much it had from the first game.

Same with me, Excadrill. Usually when I get a good Pokemon I eventually have to replace it with another.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Like it being out in October, and having 4 player WiFi? Oh wait, it's out next month and only has 2 player local play
    I will laugh if the american release is in october
    I'll sleep when it's bred.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast