Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CJ0114 View Post
    So on Serebii it says that the Street Pass unlocks can also be obtained by spending the play coins for them. Does anyone know where I go to do this?
    I'm actually curious about this, myself. I have 210 coins, if I recall. But I haven't seen a location to use them.. :/
    Ever hear of a game known as Minecraft? Own it? If you do, and you know of the Nethers Zombie Pigmen, I'm their creator; XaPhobia.

i know how. go to that teleschop then look. it should say nobody there then it will ask (play coin) invite a costumer

I just tried that and it didn't work. :/
    Ever hear of a game known as Minecraft? Own it? If you do, and you know of the Nethers Zombie Pigmen, I'm their creator; XaPhobia.

hmm but its somewhere in the telescope

ohh after the explanation mark is gone it will say check toy shop. it should say nobody is here. then it will say invite a custumer

Yeah.. still doesn't work for me. I've got 218 play coins from my 3DS, but nothing appears to use them. /:

hmm . is there an explanation mark on the telescope? because you still get visits from there
    and there should be invite a customer . it wil lask for you to spend 10 play coins. then thats 1 customer added

Negative. No exclamation mark is appearing, regardless of what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ0114 View Post
    So on Serebii it says that the Street Pass unlocks can also be obtained by spending the play coins for them. Does anyone know where I go to do this?
    The exclamation mark only shows up if you street pass with someone else that has Pokemon Rumble Blast. To spend your play coins in Pokemon Rumble Blast, you should go to the Shopscope and press A. When it asks if you want to "Peek at the Toy Shop" say "Yes". Then select "Check Toy Shop." It should then say "Nobody is there." Then select "Invite a Customer." You will then be able to invite a person to the shop for every 10 play coins you spend.

Did anyone know anything about my question?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarigoldFroggy View Post
    Does anyone know if you are prevented from getting another epic if you trade your epic to your friend instead of releasing it normally? I haven't gotten a new epic since I gave my epic Psyduck to my friend and I'm worried I will never get another one.

The exclamation mark only shows up if you street pass with someone else that has Pokemon Rumble Blast. To spend your play coins in Pokemon Rumble Blast, you should go to the Shopscope and press A. When it asks if you want to "Peek at the Toy Shop" say "Yes". Then select "Check Toy Shop." It should then say "Nobody is there." Then select "Invite a Customer." You will then be able to invite a person to the shop for every 10 play coins you spend.

Did anyone know anything about my question?
    Funny thing is.. I did this and it didn't do anything for me. All it gives me is "Check Toy Shop" "Settings" "Back" even after I do "Check Toy Shop" and it tells me no one is there. :/

Quote Originally Posted by X__x View Post
    Funny thing is.. I did this and it didn't do anything for me. All it gives me is "Check Toy Shop" "Settings" "Back" even after I do "Check Toy Shop" and it tells me no one is there. :/
    Did you enable street pass for Pokemon Rumble Blast? It is in the settings under street pass settings.

I enabled that immediately as I was capable of doing so.

You might need to actually street pass with a person before it will let you use any of your play coins. Whenever I use play coins in my game it makes someone who has already visited in the past re-visit the store.

Guess I'll have to get a second copy since no one I know has this game..

Did you try going to a Pokemon League in your area? A few of the members at mine have the game and I'm in a pretty small town.

By the way, even with a second copy of the game you would need a second 3DS to actually street pass with yourself.
    Last edited by MarigoldFroggy; 18th January 2012 at 3:58 AM.

try adding 2 miis onto your mii maker. so everyday you get 100,000 coins ::P

Did you try going to a Pokemon League in your area? A few of the members at mine have the game and I'm in a pretty small town.

By the way, even with a second copy of the game you would need a second 3DS to actually street pass with yourself.
    Funny thing is I have two 3DS's. I have a first generation black and a second generation red.

And, a what in my area? o__O We haven't any of those around here. Even if we did, I'm a bit old to go to one..

Funny thing is I have two 3DS's. I have a first generation black and a second generation red.

And, a what in my area? o__O We haven't any of those around here. Even if we did, I'm a bit old to go to one..
    A Pokemon League! It's where Pokemon fans of all types gather to play the card game and video games. Mine is mostly dominated by college students. You can search for a league on Pokemon's official site under the TCG section where it has Play! Pokemon information.

I haven't played the card game since back when it was originally thought of. I even still have the card game for the Gameboy. o__o

Surprisingly enough, there is one (and right by my college), but I'm more likely to go get a second copy of the game instead since I have two 3DS's.

Guess I'll have to get a second copy since no one I know has this game..
    Oh! I see to the side that you're in Florida? I live in Florida as well. North Miami Beach. Are you anywhere close? If so we can always try the Street Pass
    Last edited by CJ0114; 18th January 2012 at 10:19 PM.
    3DS FC: 0688 5752 6697 (Ghost Type Friend Safari)
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 3008 6624 3891

Lol, no. You're about three hundred miles south of me. Even if in the same area, I don't enjoy meeting people from the net. o.o

So I'll still get a second copy just for street pass and a second play-through of the game.

Lol, no. You're about three hundred miles south of me. Even if in the same area, I don't enjoy meeting people from the net. o.o

So I'll still get a second copy just for street pass and a second play-through of the game.
    i hope you read my post on your VM. :P anyway i got the new trio birds /gliscor/eletross/gallade codes for australia

Quote Originally Posted by chimp891 View Post
    i hope you read my post on your VM. :P anyway i got the new trio birds /gliscor/eletross/gallade codes for australia
    I did. And it didn't give me that option. Hence why I said earlier I'm getting a second game to obtain such a possibility. D:

create another mii if you want to invite people into the toy shop
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2h4ylab.png[/img]
    Credit to MagicMochi for the sig!
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

And now it finally worked. I thank you for that, Sev2. Uxie has appeared.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast