Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 600

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    I really think my game hates me. Its taking too long to obtain another epic pokemon. I really wish they would show up more easily. I keep getting more heroics, but not epics. What must I do to get them to show up more :/

    Got team battle Ex 5 done, I still have battle royale EX 5. Didn't someone get Arceus before EX 6?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I really think my game hates me. Its taking too long to obtain another epic pokemon. I really wish they would show up more easily. I keep getting more heroics, but not epics. What must I do to get them to show up more :/
    Only way I have managed to get a new epic is by releasing an epic. That being said I have never owned more than one. Also, I tend to get them pretty quickly after releasing one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Got team battle Ex 5 done, I still have battle royale EX 5. Didn't someone get Arceus before EX 6?
    Congrats. I do not recall anyone mentioning they have received an Arceus before beating Team Battle EX 6. Personally I did not visit the tower zones till I beat Team Battle EX 6.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    Only way I have managed to get a new epic is by releasing an epic. That being said I have never owned more than one. Also, I tend to get them pretty quickly after releasing one.



    Congrats. I do not recall anyone mentioning they have received an Arceus before beating Team Battle EX 6. Personally I did not visit the tower zones till I beat Team Battle EX 6.

    So I'm guessing you can only have one Epic. Well looks like I have to say goodbye to my good pal roserade! Wish it was mentioned somewhere on serebii that you can only obtain one Epic :/
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Does anybody knows how to use the play coins to get victini,mew,celebi,uxie,shamymin etc...?And if you use them,they will always apear at the stage as a boss

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANPuroOsso View Post
    Does anybody knows how to use the play coins to get victini,mew,celebi,uxie,shamymin etc...?And if you use them,they will always apear at the stage as a boss
    In every town there is a Shopscope that you can visit to peek at the toy shop, once there you can check the toy shop to see if there are any visitors or spend 10 play coins for a visit. The pokemon unlocked that way do not appear as bosses, they have a chance to appear on the area just before you enter the boss battle or in the rare rumpus room.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    I still haven't found any new epic yet ever since I got rid of my first one. I wonder if I had all teh requirements for it to show up more. I actually got epic Roserade before beating Cobalion in the legendary battle (when the boss pad sparkles).

    Also I can't do rank 6 for team battle yet. Do i have to beat battle royale rank 5 as well to be able to acess Rank 6 ?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    In every town there is a Shopscope that you can visit to peek at the toy shop, once there you can check the toy shop to see if there are any visitors or spend 10 play coins for a visit. The pokemon unlocked that way do not appear as bosses, they have a chance to appear on the area just before you enter the boss battle or in the rare rumpus room.
    10 PLAY COINS FOR A VISIT? YOU KIDDING?So I need 1500 coins for victini?

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Is Ex 6 really hard? I got it yesterday. Is it better if i wait to get World Rank 10? Or can i stick with getting the Pokemon at the current Rank with special abilities?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    instead of using play coins you could just change the date ahead and turn off your 3ds and then go back to rumble blast and will have a daily visitor to your shop that is how i am at 15 visitors. also does anyone know if there are shinies in this game the game is already good and shinies wouldnt affect my view on it at all but im just wondering. thanks
    Pokemon White Friend Code 1678 3937 4690

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uberbanned View Post
    instead of using play coins you could just change the date ahead and turn off your 3ds and then go back to rumble blast and will have a daily visitor to your shop that is how i am at 15 visitors. also does anyone know if there are shinies in this game the game is already good and shinies wouldnt affect my view on it at all but im just wondering. thanks
    Wait that really works? I shoudl try that o-o I am at 24 visitors currently

    Edit: WOW! It really does work! How cool is that! Anyway still can't get a new epic. My game hates me!
    Last edited by Pamizard; 10th November 2011 at 3:28 AM.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Hi, I just have a few questions and replies to other people's questions.

    1. Can you re-battle legendaries after already battling them? I am just curious because I got an Attack Deoxys and I really wanted a Defense one..
    -------EDIT: Battling Landorus for a second time, so I guess you can.
    2. Do certain Pokemon have a tendancy to have certain special abilities? An example of this would be that I keep getting Spikey Ferrathorns/Ferraseeds and Poisonous Seismitoads. Possibly a coincidence. But if anyone does know..what's the most likely Pokemon to have Lucky+? I currently only have a Munchlax with Lucky+ and it's quite weak.
    3 How exactly do I pay visits? I went to the Shopviewer thing and I see no option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coey890 View Post
    Yes, they're extremely rare, I've only encountered one so far, I got Virizion. It's very powerful.

    Legendary launch pads look exactly like the normal ones, except you see the "sparkle" effect that is on the normal Pokémon that have a 100% befriend rate that you come across every now and then.
    The chance of getting one is 5%. 5% of all boss battles are legendary battles. I do not know if it decides whether or not it's a legend when you enter the map or on the stage before.

    Right now I only have two. A normal Attack Deoxys and an Ultra (I guess I am lucky!) Tornadus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Is Ex 6 really hard? I got it yesterday. Is it better if i wait to get World Rank 10? Or can i stick with getting the Pokemon at the current Rank with special abilities?
    With the right Pokemon it's easy. I have an attack Deoxys with Psyco Boost and it is amazing in Battle Royales. It can only take 2-3 hits before dying, but it's very easy to avoid being hit in the Royale. Just don't go near the center!
    Last edited by Judas; 10th November 2011 at 9:13 AM.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post

    2. Do certain Pokemon have a tendancy to have certain special abilities? An example of this would be that I keep getting Spikey Ferrathorns/Ferraseeds and Poisonous Seismitoads. Possibly a coincidence. But if anyone does know..what's the most likely Pokemon to have Lucky+? I currently only have a Munchlax with Lucky+ and it's quite weak.
    3 How exactly do I pay visits? I went to the Shopviewer thing and I see no option.
    2- There are a bit of Pokemon that show up with special abilities like those you mentioned, but I have not noticed any Pokemon that actually get abilities like Lucky more often than others.
    3- At the Toy Shop you will want to click the option to check toy shop. I believe it lets you know if you have any visitors if you don't it will have an option to invite a customer.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Finally got a new epic! Epic Lucario! Took me a while but hey its worth it. It has steady as one of its abilities so cloe combat will be perfect for him .
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    2- There are a bit of Pokemon that show up with special abilities like those you mentioned, but I have not noticed any Pokemon that actually get abilities like Lucky more often than others.
    3- At the Toy Shop you will want to click the option to check toy shop. I believe it lets you know if you have any visitors if you don't it will have an option to invite a customer.
    Whenever I go to it and click "Check Toy Shop" all it says is "Nobody is there..." then it goes back to the menu with "Check Toy Shop", "Settings", and "Return to Toy Town."

    I never get asked to buy coins.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Congrats Pamizard, that is a great epic. Bonus yays if it you got it at rank 10.

    And Judas I read something about needing a second Mii on your 3DS to get visits. I have three Mii so I have the other two show up to buy stuff. If you do not have any other Mii on your console that may be the problem.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    Congrats Pamizard, that is a great epic. Bonus yays if it you got it at rank 10.

    And Judas I read something about needing a second Mii on your 3DS to get visits. I have three Mii so I have the other two show up to buy stuff. If you do not have any other Mii on your console that may be the problem.
    I am still not even at rank 10 yet! I don't have enough pokecoins for it. I'm only at 18 million out of 50 million. Don't get why RAnk 10 is the hardest to get
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I am still not even at rank 10 yet! I don't have enough pokecoins for it. I'm only at 18 million out of 50 million. Don't get why RAnk 10 is the hardest to get
    A very quick way to get coins would be to battle Ex 6 Royale a bunch, or if you're lucky and have a Lucky+ (or even Lucky++ if that exists) and go through the lower levels (since going up in rank also makes lower levels drop more money). IF YOU HAVE THEIF TOO THAT'S EVEN BETTER!

    Also, I noticed earlier in the thread that people were saying they got Epics before beating Ex 6. You don't need to beat Ex 6, you just need to be at World Rank 6 or above.

    Edit: Finally at World Rank 6.
    Last edited by Judas; 10th November 2011 at 10:32 PM.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Can players visit their friends see their colection and that kinda of stuff?If they can please send me your FCS my game arrives ons monday *--*

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Can players visit their friends see their colection and that kinda of stuff?If they can please send me your FCS my game arrives ons monday *--*

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANPuroOsso View Post
    Can players visit their friends see their colection and that kinda of stuff?If they can please send me your FCS my game arrives ons monday *--*
    I don't think you can do it over Wifi, but you can do it through Streetpass.

    Finally got to World Rank 6 and soon after I got my first Epic! Epic Swasbuck in 2-2 Forest. 2627 Power. ^_^

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I am still not even at rank 10 yet! I don't have enough pokecoins for it. I'm only at 18 million out of 50 million. Don't get why RAnk 10 is the hardest to get
    Grab yourself a lucky with + or ++ along with a move like thief or pluck and try to get the Rumpus room with four giant Audino in the 1-4 Meadow zone. I was running it with a lucky Pinser with Bug Bite and got 8 million before becoming bored of killing them Lillipup.

    I have a few friends with Rumble Blast and I can't see their Pokemon through the shop window. You do get to see any friend of yours walking by while you window shop.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    Grab yourself a lucky with + or ++ along with a move like thief or pluck and try to get the Rumpus room with four giant Audino in the 1-4 Meadow zone. I was running it with a lucky Pinser with Bug Bite and got 8 million before becoming bored of killing them Lillipup.

    I have a few friends with Rumble Blast and I can't see their Pokemon through the shop window. You do get to see any friend of yours walking by while you window shop.
    Speaking of + and ++ abilities, is it possible for Epic to be Epic+ or Epic++?

    Also, can you have more than one Epic at once?

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Not sure.
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Speaking of + and ++ abilities, is it possible for Epic to be Epic+ or Epic++?

    Also, can you have more than one Epic at once?
    I doubt there is a +/++ for Epic, I have only gone through five Epics though. Many people have asked your second question yet no one has confirmed owning more than one.

    Just picked up a Turbo+ normal form Deoxys. Psycho Boost is amazing on it, even after the attack drop.


    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    well i have been saving some luckys i get. i think i have a lucky and a lucky + i'll try to use them


    Edit: also my epic lucario has lucky as one of its traits.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Wait let me see if I get it,players can only have up to 1 epic/legendary pokemon?
    And has anyone got ditto?Does he really transform himself?Because I searched on serebii pokedex and he's only the guardian of 1 stage

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •