Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A UFO for Elgyem! (692)

Default A UFO for Elgyem! (692)

Elgyem & The Unidentified Flying Object!

On their way to Nimbasa City, Ash & Co. are awakened by a massive light in the night sky, matching a UFO. On investigating, they meet up with a professor who lives nearby who seems to know what's going on. However, before too long, they get images in their head by the mysterious Pokémon Elgyem...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

They're peacfully sleeping under the stars, but the UFO wakes them and they get up. I didn't here what Cilan said, but I think he knows what is going on, he usually does.

Ash and co. go to a diner on a desert highway. They're sitting at a bar and they're talking to the barmen, he has experienced what they have before, it seems. Some weird things happened to the barmen and a customer when they visited Imori in the past.

Elgyem is in a box or something, it shows Cilan the future of them crashing as they walk across the wooden bridge.

They avoid it, Team Rocket show up, Cilan seems to know Imori, they cross the bridge to Imori's lab Cilan must be famous
    Last edited by playerking; 5th May 2011 at 11:08 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

They're near Aera 58. Subtle.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Area 58? I better not see see Ash riding a flying bike with Elgyem in a basket at the front of the bike.

Elgyem shows Imori the future of an explosion, Ash and co. enter his science lab. Elgyem stops a machine from exploding and Elgyem is so cute.

Halfway preview shows Ash, Iris, Cilan and Imori trapped in electric ropes, from Team Rocket gadgets.
    Last edited by playerking; 5th May 2011 at 11:12 AM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Dent announcing the sponsors today was fabulous, Zumai Zumai.

Imori's flying a mini UFO around the lab, like a toy. That's how he found Elgyem after it crashed in the nighttime.

Team Rocket are at the door, in lame disguises, they tie the group up, as well as Imori in electric ropes, Elgyem is in a glass case.

Cilan sends Dwebble out, X-Scissor destroys the gadget and Ash, Iris, Cilan and Imori are flying in the big UFO, while Team Rocket are in their flying mecha.
    Last edited by playerking; 5th May 2011 at 11:20 AM.

TR appeared in disguises, stole LGM and ran away with Ash going 'Wait, it was you guys again!?!'

Welcome back.

EDIT: Although TR's flying mecha + Ash and Co flying in Imori's UFO is cool.

After Tranquail fails, Pansage and Axew take out Yamask and Woobat. TR jet pack away rather than blasting off.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 5th May 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Shadow Ball didn't affect Tranquill that much, Axew took Yamask out with Dragon Rage

Team Rocket fly off in jetpacks. Ash and co. almost crash in the UFO, but Elgyem saves them.

^They almost crash because of Yamask's Night Shade, of all things.

LGM wants to live with Imori, not go home like he thought. Yay for Imori.

And it's byebye from Ash and co. with a couple of shooting stars.

Nothing special of a episode, we got to knw that Dent is a fan of Imori and probably(I dont understand japanese) has interest for the space and spaceships,etc I still consider this not development.

Before people start talking, yes its a filler and not an amazing one but it isn't bad either.

Didn't see that, so Yamask cause that, and they also used bad disguised, come on TR, pick it up, don't slowly go to pathetic villains.

Good episode, nothing bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Didn't see that, so Yamask cause that, and they also used bad disguised, come on TR, pick it up, don't slowly go to pathetic villains.

Good episode, nothing bad about it.
    They are the same what are you guys on? they just don't get blasted off and their pokemons can put up a battle.

Eh, very mediocre episode. Probably one of the worst of BW so far to be honest. The episode needed more content, or at least, more humour.

Also, was that a Sunglasses Krokorok spoiler for a future episode?

Hey did anyone else notice during that in the prof. Oak segment after the episode when they were talking about Korkorok they show a scene where Pikachu and Korkorok were interacting that wasn't in any previous episode? Pikachu was turning around and he was talking to Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They are the same what are you guys on? they just don't get blasted off and their pokemons can put up a battle.
    They should at least have had better disguises then, and apparently Yamask caused them to destroy their machine, if it didn't happen, it should be alright.

I'm not saying they were completely different, at least they were okay this episode, not like the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Hey did anyone else notice during that in the prof. Oak segment after the episode when they were talking about Korkorok they show a scene where Pikachu and Korkorok were interacting that wasn't in any previous episode? Pikachu was turning around and he was talking to Pikachu.
    Yup I saw it too xD, Him looking at Pikachu in some kind of mountain place.

We are going to see him soon hopefully.

Playerking yeah, Im just really trying to ignore them, I hope their appearences get toned down soon, right now I'm just trying to make it look like they aren't even in the episode even though they are a central part in the episodes(plot device comes back to the rescue).

Yes, a Krokorok was meant to be in episode 23, so Sunglasses Krokorok was in the first TR vs TP episode, not sure about the 2nd one.

I liked how they got Pansage, Tranquill and Axew out to battle, it's an uneven fight, but hey Team Rocket deserved it.

I think the scene was from the TR vs TP episodes. I think a Krokorok was supposed to appear there. Oak's live caster never spoils things. At least it didn't did something like that in past when it was Seiryu something in DP.

EDIT: ninja'd by some unknown guy.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 5th May 2011 at 11:39 AM.

Tranquill didn't get a big enough role in this episode - seems a lot of the artwork made in those scans wasn't used. We had about 5 seconds of Tranquill, and didn't get to see a lot of the facial expressions shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    Tranquill didn't get a big enough role in this episode - seems a lot of the artwork made in those scans wasn't used. We had about 5 seconds of Tranquill, and didn't get to see a lot of the facial expressions shown.
    Atleast it wasn't koed like it was supposed in the sacans, she had a koed face there.

Unhappy Ash's Tranquill

Ash's Tranquill get owned again!!!

Shadow Ball didn't affect Tranquill that much.
    It shouldn't have affected it at all. Lol, anime physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It shouldn't have affected it at all. Lol, anime physics.
    Didn't see it after the blase, but I don't think it was shown after that, if it was I don't think it was affected, because of obvious reasons. :P

Didn't see it after the blase, but I don't think it was shown after that, if it was I don't think it was affected, because of obvious reasons. :P
    Yeah, you're right looking at the pictures Tranquil knocks back Woobat, then get's hit by Shadow ball..then it just cuts to Kibago afterwards.

Looks like an interesting episode. Looks like Cilan has some focus here, so it will of course be awesome for me.

So Team Rocket are in a disguise other then their first disguise they've been using all this time. They blast off via Rocket Packs again.

Doesn't seem like much happened, but regardless, the plot of the episode looks enjoyable for me so I can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Before people start talking, yes its a filler and not an amazing one but it isn't bad either.
    I disagree with your opinion.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 5th May 2011 at 3:54 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast