Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Did You Go, Audino? (697)

Assuming I remember correctly, Gothita's attack was telekinesis. Imori's Elgyem used that attack too.

Gothita I think also used psyshock, since I've never seen anything like it before and psyshock is a new move.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ahn yy

Telekinesis raises a foe into the air and makes the target immune to Ground-type moves, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Arena Trap. In addition, all other moves, except one-hit knockout moves, hit the target regardless of accuracy and evasion. This effect lasts for three turns.

Makes sense, I only saw the stream not the actual episode so I remember "kinesis" and though it was the same.

Ah okay so it was Telekinesis. Than you.

Well at least they switched it up a bit.
    Psychic, Confuse Ray, and Night Shade for Solosis
    Telekinesis and Psyshock for Gothita

Random : PokéRadar

Ok for those who have watched either the RAW or Dub version of the Ash VS Tobias episode, the background music that was used when Tobias called out Darkrai, was used here, right at the beginning of the episode, where Audino comes out. What the heck, are they gonna start using Pre-BW BGM now?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Ok for those who have watched either the RAW or Dub version of the Ash VS Tobias episode, the background music that was used when Tobias called out Darkrai, was used here, right at the beginning of the episode, where Audino comes out. What the heck, are they gonna start using Pre-BW BGM now?
    That was to movies 10 and 11 ^^; I was surprised though...

They also used TRio's old motto theme music (not sure if that was mentioned and I'm too lazy to look through the rest ^^; )
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

this was truly a filler ep, nothing special.
    We got to see solosis and ghotita, which is the only slightly inteesting thing in this ep.

Is it just me or did anyone else think that boy with the solosis strongly resembles Conan? Being that this was a detective episode along with the fact that he has a spherical pokemon makes everything too coincidental to to be non-intentional...also, the dress style is nearly identical...
    Last edited by XXD17; 9th June 2011 at 7:00 PM.
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    Is it just me or did anyone else think that boy with the solosis strongly resembles Conan? Being that this was a detective episode along with the fact that he has a spherical pokemon makes everything too coincidental to to be non-intentional...also, the dress style is nearly identical...
    Me and King World also said that in the preview thread too.

Does anyone know what the 7 moves those Audino used at the end were? From my guess: Hyper Beam, SolarBeam, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, ???, & Thunderbolt

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I didn't notice it the first time, but when I turned up the volume and put headphones on, I was able to hear that movie 10 music. Awesome. I hope we get to hear more older music from time to time.

Also, the Team Rocket theme that played was the Sinnoh theme, but there were different instruments playing, which made it sound completely different.

Other than the music, this episode was pretty fun for a filler. We actually got to see Ash use one of his new Pokemon in action other than Oshawott (even though it's my favorite Unova Pokemon owned by Ash). Those Audinos using the various typed attacks was pretty epic. Also, LOL at "It's detective time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    this was truly a filler ep, nothing special.
    We got to see solosis and ghotita, which is the only slightly inteesting thing in this ep.
    The thing about BW is that even though this is a so called boring filler, atleast we see new BW Paokemon and not old DP Pokemon. That's my issue.

My ideal battle ever!

-Today our heroes are in a generic forest of woe(as usual), but this time it's foggy!
    -They see a silouette heading their way and ask for directions(or something like that), but...it was just an Audino.
    -They try to get it to stop and...seriously, why are they bothering to try to get it to stop? Were they still trying to ask it for help or something?
    -Then the fog suddenly clears and OH SHIT OFFICER JENNY. Along with Detective Conan a blue haired boy with a Solosis and a purple haired girl with a Gothita.
    -Ash and Iris are angry at being arrested, and Dento...pulls out the "I AM A GYM LEADER" card. And it works!
    -Blah blah introductions and dex scanning blah blah oh hey a Pokemon Center's Audino went missing.
    -Ash and the gang offer to help, and...Dento whips out a detective hat! And a magnifying glass! IT'S DETECTIVE TIME! ...Iris is less than impressed.
    -Those kids are arguing (again). I have a feeling this episode is going to end with a "oh, we should both be helping each other and blah blah blah TEAMWORK" sort of moment.
    -It seems like everyone's splitting up - Ash is going with Conan the blue haired boy, Iris is going with the girl, and Dento's going with Officer Jenny.
    -Iris continues to be unimpressed with Dento's smug detective act.
    -Apparently the plan is to find random peoples' Audino and put tracking devices on them. That...makes sense.
    -Ash and NotConan see an Audino start to wander off, so its owner recalls it...but it drags itself back out of its Pokeball!
    -And the same thing happens with the Audino that Iris/girl and Dento/Jenny were dealing with, of course.
    -Everyone panics when their tracking pads start staticing out, but...the Audino are still in sight. Can't they just...you know...keep following them?
    -Or they can use Psychic to stop a couple of the Audino. Too bad that doesn't help the third Audino, which has vanished by the time everyone catches up to where it was.
    -Dento sees a fallen tracking device, and seems to have an idea about the culprit. Which leads him to...ask Ash to send out Roggenrola. I guess the idea is that the culprit's using some sort of sound thing, which works on Audino(since they hear really well) & which Roggenrola should be able to hear(since half of it is basically a giant ear)? But then everyone just follows the Audino normally. Yeah, I officially Don't Get It.
    -It looks like Iris' scorn isn't just directed at Dento today - Ash tries to climb up a cliff after the ladder's pulled up by the Audino, but fails to do so. And Iris is not amused, as usual. (neither is Axew, for that matteR)
    -Ahahahaha, Dento and Jenny having a somber conversation while, in the background, Ash is STILL trying (and failing) to climb up the cliff.
    -Oh hey, the kids kind of have PSYCHIC POKEMON that have PSYCHIC POWERS that can just lift them up the cliff.
    -Eventually, they reach a defunct wind power plant...and the wind turbines have had speakers added to them!
    -Of course, Team Rocket was behind all this, and...Dento makes a dramatic entrance! Which quickly loses its impact since Jenny and Ash run in going "TEAM ROCKET", but at least he tried.
    -Blah blah the day is saved blah blah Dento says something about the case and "good taste!" blah blah.
    -The kids ask Jenny which one of their Pokemon was more helpful...and are promptly disappointed when she points out that Ash's Roggenrola was the most helpful one. I guess there's no moral to that story then, just a quick burn. (followed by everyone laughing like this is the end of some generic 80s cartoon)

This episode was...boring. To put it politely. The mystery wasn't really much of a mystery, and they hyped up ~SOMMELIER DETECTIVE DENTO~ when he never got to do much of anything. Oh well, at least next week's ep looks interesting?
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

So what was Zager doing by the way?

Wow, this episode was a disappointment. So we got to meet two new characters and their Solosis and Gothita, but both the characters and their Pokemon were completely bland. It's like the writers aren't even trying to come up with interesting characters anymore. Gah. I liked Cilan's detective outfit and the scenes corresponding with it, but I was extremely disappointed that Team Rocket was involved in this episode. I really wanted the mystery of the Audino to be a real mystery, but we got the same old generic ending. It's just really sad. This one gets a 5/10.

I didn't like this filler, why you ask? They had to make Ash a joke just to give Dento some time to shine, you didn't have to do that in the past writers, why do that now? The characters in this mess were ok and Dento was ok but meh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Is it just me or does the whole situation of 'Ash and friends enter an area where a crime happened and are instantly blamed for it' happen a lot. Guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist in the Pokemon World.

I also didn't really understand why the writers had Ash bring out Roggenrola for this. I mean considering they were tailing the pokemon, wouldn't Tranquil have been a better choice since she has an aerial view. And while I'm on it, what did TR even want with a bunch of Tabune anyway? And why did Ash need to scan Tabune when he sees one every time he goes into a Pokemon Center? Did the writers think we forgot what one was since last week?

Overall, this episode wasn't really all that interesting to me and based on the title, I can't help but feel that based on the title, the episode would have been better if it was a real mystery instead of anther case with TR obviously behind it.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

I thought this episode was alright. X3 Dento certainly was cute in it though, but I wish Conan-kid and what's her name got less time to sort of show off Dento some more. Also I kind of wish that comic didn't leak >.> and I also wish the writers didn't put the Dento scene with the city in the background IN the preview.

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVED the scene where he confronted TRio, it made me laugh so hard. Probably coz all I was thinking was "Well, here's this nut...confronting the three other nuts" It was awesome. I loved that part. I also liked Iris's expressions as well. So this episode is still one that I'd like to rewatch again ^^ I must say it's better than the Roggenrola episode last week >.>

EDIT: I also liked how Miyano made Dento's voice so overdramatic at times, it almost sounded like a different accent or something XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 10th June 2011 at 3:49 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Conan-kid was lulz. Was the girl also a meitantei-reference?

The first episode I was on the edge about watching. I thought it would be better than last week's episode, but I rather disliked it. It was quite possibly, the worst BW episode. The only good thing about it was Ash trying failing to get up that cliff. I had high expectations for this episode, and it fell really short of what I hoped. I really hoped that we got to see Cilan's detective side, but the episode seemed way more focused on them trying to find the Audino's ten feet ahead of them.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

It's official, Audino are the Fluttershy of the series. And it is awesome.
    Last edited by uber gon; 11th June 2011 at 9:59 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Audino looks kinda cute =3 i like it ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Awful. Nothing that I liked about it. I really don't like Audino.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

They should have completely replaced the Officer Jenny BS that this show keeps bringing. Audino is just a Chansey clone. A bad filler which too much of Johto had.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 13th June 2011 at 4:27 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

I kinda liked the episode, mainly for Cilan, sure, there´s not too much to say about, and this mistery wasn´t something too hard to unveil, but just for Cilan, it was worthy:

- So, being a Gym Leader keeps you out of the jail, maybe is because of that Giovanni stills on the loose and Team Rocket operating
    - I just love Iris and Cilan interaction, how he gets all flashy to everything and she´s not amused
    - Too many Audinos in a such small ratio
    - Well, maybe it could be useless remark what everyone said before, eh?, all that technology just to follow Audinos that we´re two inches away
    - Team Rocket was behind all this with a stupid vague plan to use the Audinos ... red alert
    - Now Woobat and Yamask falls with one hit (even if now Jessie learned after 14 years to command a Pokémon to duck an attack) and against some random Solosis and Gothita ... red alert again

Even with all that, it still better than BW021

It seems Zager wanted to make a radar from the Audino's sensitive hearing. Sounds like an interesting thing to want in my eyes, I wonder what purpose he wanted it for and if it'll be mentioned again, I hope so.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast