Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where Did You Go, Audino? (697)

Okay episode, but fillers are boring and very predictable 9 times out of 10 anyway. I liked Cilan with the detective stuff, but that's about it. I wish they would get to the battle tournament already and stop doing fillers!

two more episode then the DBT
    .................................................. ......................

I'm still trying to figure out all of the moves the Audino used in that combo attack & can identify all but 1:

Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, _____

Does anyone know what that move that was in between Shadow Ball & Thunderbolt was?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out all of the moves the Audino used in that combo attack & can identify all but 1:

Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, _____

Does anyone know what that move that was in between Shadow Ball & Thunderbolt was?
    chargebeam is my guess

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ion_attack.png

Just watched this ep. Pretty good.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Though I said the original was boring the dub only made this A little bit more enjoyable I liked most things in the dub like the kid with the solosis voice I sounded pretty cool the girls was ok. One thing I disliked about this episode Was the way cilan said detective time I mean jason griffith could have done better with that not that it was really a problem or anything. I liked the way they changed the original music to the black and white song pretty good TPCI. In conlcusion This episode is much better in English.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I wasn't that crazy about the dub voices this time. The two kids sounded a little weird to me. Gothita and Solosis sounded alright but I wasn't crazy about them either.

I still enjoyed the episode a bit, mainly because of Cilan and Team Rocket.

I enjoyed the dub version more then the Japanese version, but that's mainly due to language barrier, if I understood what was being said in the Japanese version then both versions probably would have been equally enjoyable to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Any Anime fans notice Doyle and Christie's voices to be a tad familiar? Doyle sounds like Fuyuki Hinata from SGT Frog while Christie sounds like Shammy from Macross and Milk-Chan from Oh! Super Milk Chan.

Edit: Seems they have.

I like Solosis's voice. It sounds very close to its Japanese one.
    Last edited by matt0044; 5th October 2011 at 1:11 AM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    two more episode then the DBT
    Three. The Archeops ep, the fishing ep, and the Zorua movie ep.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Three. The Archeops ep, the fishing ep, and the Zorua movie ep.
    well atleast none of them are really fillers

More boring filler, more of the same of TR doing what they always do. I'm getting tried of TR already, how about giving us some Team Plasma episodes already besides the one that are never going to air.

A couple things that really irked me, first why did Jenny leave the tracking devices in plain sight on the Audinos right after the first was taken, you know if one of your devices was left on the ground shouldn't you move them to a more hidden location.

Secondly how did the Audinos even know to pull up the ladder & untie the bridge, TR had no idea they were being followed so theirs absolutely no reason for the Audino's to do it than just provide an excuse to use the the Black & White exclusive Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

good episode for a filler... The music was from the episode "the semi final frontier" in the sinnoh league victors series. I really wish they would use the Sinnoh season's musics here too... They are better than the Black and White ones

This one was good, but how did the Audino know to pull up the ladder, as TR had no idea they were being followed? Odd. And As no one thought of this, I shall.

AUDINO USED JUDGEMENT! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
    EPIC SIG HERE

i liked the ep.the episode was really good i don't remember why team rocket need the audino though...

FC:1891-1694-6992

Quote Originally Posted by shinypokemonhunter View Post
    i liked the ep.the episode was really good i don't remember why team rocket need the audino though...
    I think they said Zager wanted the Audino because of their hearing to make something out of it or something like that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This was an ok episode for a filler but the 2 kids annoyed me slightly especially Christie

I didn't find Christie or Doyle annoying at all. What's making people say they're annoying? 8/10

This was an OK filler episode but I loved Christie's Gothita and Doyle's Solosis, they are one cute Psychic duo!

Nice plot this episode had with all the disappearing Audino.

Got around to seeing the dub. I called it the worst episode of the season when I saw the Japanese episode, but I liked it a little better. So, not the worst, maybe. Audino's still scare me though.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I watched this English, haven't watched Japanese yet.

I loved Doyle and Christie and their names were a homage to famous mystery authors (Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie).

Audino was cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    I loved Doyle and Christie and their names were a homage to famous mystery authors (Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie).
    How did I not notice this? Should have been Arthur and Agatha for the full affect, but at least the writers still have a sense of allusions.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Hah, Cilan turns detective, I love it. With all the things he says he's a connoisseur of from episode to episode, you wonder what will be next. At least it was a nice episode, and one of Team Rocket's more interesting schemes. Well, actually, I guess it was a lot like the poketch episode from season 10, with the mass hypnosis, but I still liked it.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This episode's plot was kinda boring, but Cilan's detective antics made this episode more entertaining for me. This is the first episode where Cilan did his 'detective time' antics....I thought it was kinda funny, but not as funny as his 'fishing time' antics.
    I'm not surprised that it's Team Rocket who manipulated Audino by sound, I knew the case of the missing Audino has something to do with Team Rocket. It's cool see Ash using newly caught Roggenrolla again, it fought Team Rocket like a boss.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234