Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where Did You Go, Audino? (697)

Fairly nice plot trying to track down the Audino and detective Cilan seemed to make this episode a bit better. It's quite a long time ever since I've seen this episode so I don't see how bad it is and ever since, I've been trying to track down the moves that the Audino used against Team Rocket, which I think included Thunderbolt and Ice Beam.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Doyle and Christie were kind of boring to me and so were their Gothita and Solosis hee hee. I liked how Ash's Roggenrola helped find the place with the missing Audino however but too bad the villains were Team rocket again.

The episode was uneventful and boring.It was kinda similar to the episode "Pikachu Revolts" of Orange Islands.TR's scheme wasn't interesting. 5/10.

Gothita and Solosis weren't exactly the most entertaining Psychic Pokemon and the plot seemed pointless since Audino had already been showcased before. 5/10

I will admit that the Rocket-dan being the culprits of the missing Tabunne case was as predictable as any other crime on this show, but I still enjoyed this filler thanks to Arata and Rina. Their Uniran and Gothimu were particularly cute, and even with no big events happening here, this was a fun episode.

A couple things that really irked me: first, why did Jenny leave the tracking devices in plain sight on the Audino right after the first was taken, you know if one of your devices was left on the ground shouldn't you move them to a more hidden location...?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345