Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 503

Thread: Favorite Bridge

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a desert far away
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I love the village bridge of its music. Also i am the number two member of the fishing club there!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    297

    Default

    I love Village Bridge as well.
    Except for that Guy singing I always ignore it.

    Skyarrow Bridge was unique but without the camera angles it would pretty much look like any other ordinary bridge.

    Driftveil Bridge was pointless. Nothing to obtain except for Feathers and Ducklett.

    Marvelous can do the same thing except there's the Patrat Show and the Ghost Girl.
    Any idea how she died?




    How can you say no to this little one?



    Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!
    arceusvictini for the Userbar!
    PikaPal_Lyra for the Flying High Icon!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Skyarrow bridge. The 1st time I went through that, I was amazed.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

        Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    320

    Default

    The Village Bridge is my favorite because it has the most to do. It's got houses to visit, the cafe where you can get a lum berry every day, and while pokemon. The music is a plus

    My least favorite is definitely the Skyarrow bridge. It actually makes me dizzy and nauseous. :c
    3ds friend code: 1907-8078-2974
    My friend safari has pachirisu, electabuzz, and galvantula. Send a message if you want to exchange friend code for that.

    Latest shiny: Petilil
    Method: MM
    Date: 2-17-14

    Total eggs hatched in current multihunt: 2,465 (I should probably finish hatching these soon, the poor dears have been in their eggs for a while.)
        Spoiler:- Current MM targets::


    Random encounter shinies:

    Pidgey (failed), Starly, Scyther, Starly, Pachirisu, Graveler, Stunfisk, Litwick, Woobat, Haunter, Hoppip, Nidoran♂, Weepinbell, Weepinbell, Axew

    Masuda method shinies:

    Munna (2086)
    Petilil (6)

  5. #80

    Default

    Village bridge ftw
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!


  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkips View Post
    I hate that music...... But the bridge itself is the best bridge ever. I really like the marvelous bridge though because it looks like there is a never ending drop on it and a disappearing person and I have a adamant 31 attack IVs Leafeon thanks to it.
    ... how did the Marvelous Bridge help you get an adamant Leafeon with an attack IV of 31? The bridge does nothing for a Pokemon's IV's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleguy5 View Post
    Marvelous bridge doesn't have a ghost. It's a girl with an Abra which uses teleport.Someone in the eastern exit tells you about her.
    That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

    So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,285

    Default

    My favourite would have to be the Village Bridge. I love everything about it: its design, the music, and just the overall atmosphere of the place.

    I didn't really care for the Driftveil Drawbridge, though. I don't really like its appearance or its music that much.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Rafael
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Marvelous bridge, because of the wings.
    Last edited by pokemario24; 23rd June 2011 at 7:22 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Village bridge all the way.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Whats with the girl vansihsing on one of the birges, Its freaky? anyone now what happened?
    ANd of couse village brige is the most awesome

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    Whats with the girl vansihsing on one of the birges, Its freaky? anyone now what happened?
    ANd of couse village brige is the most awesome
    You could read the first post at the top of this page, maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

    So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.
    It's either a ghost girl or a living girl who teleports away with Abra. Nobody knows for sure.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on hiatus
    Posts
    963

    Default

    I think Village Bridge is the coolest one!
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pewter City
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Skynarrow, or the animation of the closing of Charizard Bridge
    "Neo" New banner UP!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    I went to the Village Bridge for the first time the other day. That's where I got my Mandibuzz. Plus the Waiter game is cool too.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Route 124
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Marvelous bridge is pretty trippy. The music and the girl make it a pretty neat place to see. Plus the Shadow triad just makes it even more special of course.

    The Charizard bridge, also because the music is relaxing and the whole Driftveil city just reminds me of where I live too which is what makes me happy.

    Tubeline bridge is fun because of the trains going underneath. Also the music is fun to listen to as well.

    Sky Arrow bridge is fun to cross the first time. It never really interested me too much after that.

    And Village bridge is nice just because the town gives off a nice atmosphere.

    Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

    (Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    1. Skyarrow Bridge
    2. Marvelous Bridge
    3. Village Bridge
    4. Driftveil Drawbridge
    5. Tubeline Bridge

    I am a computer science student, specifically game programming, and from the technical standpoint that I view every video game I play with, Skyarrow is jawdropping.

    Marvelous is asthetically nice. Village had the nice music, but was graphically the least impressive. Driftveil is meh. Tubeline was just a connector, there was nothing interesting about it.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Not a huge fan of the bridges, but I hatch most eggs on Skyarrow, so I guess it's my favorite.
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I like the Village Bridge because of the atmosphere and the music.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    I love the sky arrow bridge because of the scenery ^^

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  20. #95

    Default

    I hate the dub for making the Skyarrow Bridge look bad and plain compared to its game counterpart.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I hate the dub for making the Skyarrow Bridge look bad and plain compared to its game counterpart.
    Then why not hate the anime. The dub only translated the language and had nothing to do with the bridge.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.
    Omnomnom Chicken is Yummy

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.
    Omnomnom Chicken is Yummy

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    It's a tie between Skyarrow and Marvelous Bridge. Next comes Village, then Driftveil, then Tubeline.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland (UK)
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Marvelous Bridge gives loads of feathers, so I quite like it.


    Userbars by MajinYoshi

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •