View Poll Results: Do you like the starter system?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's perfect.

1 9.09%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

8 72.73%
  • Neutral.

2 18.18%
  • No, we should abolish it.

0 0%
Page 1 of 709 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battling Academy

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Welcome to The Battling Academy

Here at The Battling Academy we do things a little differently. Our clan is not based off of any specific type of Pokemon, rather we have adapted the schooling system and run off that. The idea of the clan was born roughly a week or two ago by GM and Andrew, we put in lots of work to create something, that we find, rather unique. Our goal is to improve our members skills as trainers by teaching them techniques and ideas that we as battlers have learned through our numerous battles, which have resulted in many wins and losses. Below is the basic structure of our clan and how it is run, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or Andrew.

Index

Rules
    Announcements
    Clan Information
    Wars
    Pokemon Review
    How to join
    Houses
    - HvH
    - House Records
    Members and Ranks
    - Special Ranks

---

Signature Pokemon
    AP
    Battle Records
    Acheivements
    Jobs
    Shop
    - Lottery
    Tournaments
    House Userbars

---

Events + Competitions
    Tutoring Scheme
    Library

Rules:

1. Be Active, if you are inactive for two weeks and have not given me a reason, then you will be kicked.
    2. No Flaming.
    3. Be kind to all members of the clan and even members outside of the clan.
    4. Do not double post or spam within the thread, so NO conversations not relating to competetive pokemon or the clan
    5. Follow standard serebii rules for battling and always respect your opponent by acknowledging them after a battle.
    6. Applications must be filled in correctly before you are accepted. In addition, you must prove you will be an active member by being active for 4 days before being accepted
    7. You may only be in this clan and no other, THIS is standard clan forum rule, however I think it deserves a mention.
    8. Use smogon tiers for battling.
    9. You MUST include your signature pokemon and a pokemon from you region when participating in clan battles. If you do not, it will count as an automatic loss
    10. Do not pester the Leader about win/loss records etc. It's hard work, and I do the best I can. The odd asking for a tweak is fine, if you think I have made a genuine mistake, but repeated asking is not.
    11. All Clan Related Atwork must be authorised by me

If you do not follow any of the above rules then you might get punished by being banned from the clan permantly or temporarily for a certain period of time after you have earnt a certain number of strikes.

Announcements

3/1/12 The First Season of the Battling Academy's Tutoring Scheme Begins
    4/1/12 The Battling Academy's New Shop opens and recieves some stunning new artwork credit of Orangezilla
    9/1/12 Psycho decides it is a good idea to put important anouncements in bold...
    9/1/12 Signature Pokemon Rules Change. Please Read.
    10/1/12 A New Special Rank is released AND we get a new xat!
    30/1/12 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
    20/2/12 New Rule on Acceptions

4/3/12

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Clan Information

Here at the Battling Academy, students are divided into two Divisons: Juniors and Seniors. The Juniors are those members who are new to competetive battling and have joined this clan, primarily, to learn. The Seniors are the better battlers of the clan, who have joined the clan, primarily to test their skills and improve even further. The Seniors are the ones who will represent the Clan in Wars etc. Upon initiation to the clan a member may request a test battle in order to be placed in Seniors, if he passes, then he is placed in the first rank of Seniors. If the test is failed, the member may be placed in some of the higher Junior ranks, depending on his performance. Being placed in Juniors does not mean you will stay there, however, after you have reached the 4th Junior rank, you may once again request a rank up battle to be promoted. When you make the move from Juniors to Seniors, all AP and Win/loss records will be reset and you will have to earn the required rank up qualifications from scratch. (If you have AP that you wish to spend when you move, you may do so)

Rising through the ranks of the Battling Academy will be no mean feat, but you are not expected to do this alone. By your side, at all times, you will have your most trusted partner, someone you have been through a great many things with: your Signature Pokemon. Here at the Battling Academy, members must choose a 'Signature Pokemon' this may be any pokemon providing it is usable in Wifi OU or a legendary pokemon. In clan battles you must always use this pokemon (so think carefully) however you are free to change it's moveset, nature etc. Each member may change his/her Signature Pokemon once, for free, if it doesn't work well. However any changes after that will cost 10AP, so choose carefully!

Additionaly, at The Battling Academy, students are split into five houses. These houses correspond to the five regions of the main pokemon series: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. This house will be allocated to you by myself, when I accept you in to the clan, this is to ensure the numbers are kept as even as possible. Each house has it's own captain, who makes decisions regarding house challenges and wars.

This house does have a restriction on what pokemon you use in clan battles, but it is a small one: you must use at least one pokemon that is found in that region and was also new at the time (so no choosing crobat in Hoenn for example). Please also note that you Signature Pokemon does not count for this. However the main purpose of these houses is for tournaments/wars within our clan. The various restrictions on teams are designed to improve your skills as a team builder.

Each Month, each House strives to earn points by battling, winning tournament and doing jobs, and, at the end of each month the house with the most points wins the prestigous House Cup. The winner of this Cup gets their House Shield decorating the top of the BA's info posts!

Wars

War Record

VS Dragons of Legend: Loss 1-3
    VS Glide Von Vier:Win 3-0
    VS Bug Battalion:Win 3-2
    VS Sheer Force Resurgence:Win 3-0

War Team

Psycho Cut
    Ninja Dewott
    Pimm94
    Magicmonkey
    AlexandriaTheMixed

--Reserves--

OrbrunnerX
    TBC

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/20h50nn.gif[/IMG]

Those selected in the war team have permission to use this banner (credit to mew_). Use the code below, but take out the asterix (*) in the first IMG tag.

[*IMG]http://i51.*******.com/20h50nn.gif[/IMG]

Weekly Pokemon Review

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Magic Guard
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid/Modest
    - Psyshock/Psychic
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Energy Ball/Shadow Ball

There are many revenge killers in the OU tier and many of them have advantages over Alazakam, but Zam's main stand-alone point is its ability to revenge things faster than itself. Allow me to explain: Thanks to Magic Guard, provided Zam comes in after a pokemon has fainted, will always enter on full health. As it has a Focus Sash equipped, Alakazam will always be able to fire off an attack, and often two, thanks to Alakazam's great speed. Thanks to Alazakam's great coverage, it can hit many pokemon Super-Effectively, missing out on less than 10 pokemon in the entire OU tier. Alakazam's fantastic Base 135 Special Attack means that these hits normally result in a OHKO. Zam's other advantage is that, by not running a choice item, is less prone to being trapped by pursuit-users, something that Scarf Latios can't lay claim to. All things considered, Alakazam is a great pokemon to act as 'glue' in the 6th slot of your team

How to join

Fill in the application below, and put awsome in your post so I know you have read the rules.

Username:
    PO Name/FC:
    Signature Pokemon:
    GMT:
    Battling Experience:
    Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?:
    Refered by:

Houses

Below are the houses at the Battling Academy and the members within them.

Captain: Orangezilla

AnnoyingRedHead
    Charizard3939
    Ciliano
    Death2Kenny
    Drillrpg
    Francis2850
    Magicmonkey
    Mesarin
    Mozarch
    L.A.W
    Pimm94
    Reddog95
    Sanat
    TinyJohnny
    Yugihammer
    Weavile39

Captain: Zachmac

Blayd
    Blazekin3939
    Brandyjay
    D-Knight
    Infernape Rulez
    Kyuremaster
    Mantine Blast
    Ninja Dewott
    Roguezz
    TheJfluff
    x_vandslaux_x
    Zachmac

Captain: OrbrunnerX

Charizard 007
    Fanal!
    Jevik
    NACHOE!
    Loudredlou
    Pkfire0
    Razorrozar7
    Shadow_burnt
    ShadowGallade
    Shiny Zek
    SomeRandom_______
    Soperman
    SuperPower Emboar
    Tyoyo3131
    Usatoday
    Alistair150

Captain: Alexandria The Mixed

ANSR
    BelacOnslaught
    Castus
    GGBro
    HyperLugia
    Kylo
    Mcdanger
    Romeo32
    Panicles
    Shinyluxray348
    Shuda
    TheFox
    TheWestington
    Venomous Woe
    Yukithewhitewolf

Captain: Ace of Keys

Andrew Lima
    Bugsbunny
    Chaos12
    Cuddlemuffins
    DarkMothimElite
    Jazz14456
    JhenMohranMH3
    Jonah The Great
    K2000
    Medicham's Hat
    Nikkoru_91
    Ninjamuffin6890
    Pie4dawin
    Prankstar 73
    ShadowLugiaEX
    Shazam88
    Shoudy4
    Signore
    Stringpeas
    WhySoMadDoe
    X-5

Ways To Earn House Points

1) Win a battle against another clan member who is in a different house (1HP)
    2) Win three battles in a row against other clan members who are in a different house (2HP, in addition to the 1HP from winning the battle)
    3) For very 5 battles you win against other clan members who are in a different house you will earn (4HP)
    4) Reaching the following amount of AP: 5AP=2HP, 10AP=4HP, 20AP=6HP, 30AP=8HP, 45AP=10HP (and so on with every 15AP meaning 2HP)*
    5) Win a War Match (4HP)
    6) Being awarded 'Member of the Week' (4HP)
    7) Having a house member rank up in the clan (4+New RankHP for seniors and New RankHP for juniors)
    8) Winnng tournaments, both inter-person and inter-house (Varies)
    9) In a House vs House (see below) (Varies)

House vs House

Each house, as a chance to earn more HP, can have a mini-war against another house. If a House Captain wants his house to war another, then he may contact the House Captain of another house. If he/she accepts, the two House Captains will decide on tiers, bans etc. and also how many people each house should select to battle (either 3, 5 or 7). When two houses are in a House vs House, this must be posted on the tread before it oficially gets under-way. The House vs House works similarly to a Clan War with no matchups. Each member will battle another member from the opposing house, and post the results of the battle on the the clan thread. Whichever house gets the most wins, wins! When a house wins a House vs House, they receive 10HP, with a bonus of an extra HP for each point they won by.

Those are the basics of a House vs House, please check the spoiler below for additional rules:

Spoiler:- Additional Rules:

Also, each house has a 'Stratagem' which is something, based on their respective region, that gives them an advantage while batting in House vs House. Note that your opponents will also be able to make use of their Stratagem, so you must learn to use yours to the greatest effect. Check the spoiler below for the different stratagems. Note that any rules strategems give ovewrite the rules given above

Spoiler:- Stratagems:

Recent HvH Results

Spoiler:- Results:

Note: There is no way to lose HP except for breaking rules.

*If you buy somehting from the shop, the AP amount will not be reset for the purposes of calculating HP.

House Records

Current House Points

Kanto: 15
    Johto: 60
    Hoenn: 34
    Sinnoh: 44
    Unova: 30

This next section shows which house has prevailed in the monthly House competition:

July 2011:

HOENN 68pts
    (Runners Up: Unova)

August 2011:

KANTO 101pts

September 2011:

HOENN 195pts (Record)

October 2011:

HOENN 129pts
    (Runners Up: Johto)

November 2011:

UNOVA 129pts

December 2011:

JOHTO 174pts
    (Runners Up: Hoenn)

--- House Of The (Half)Year ---

HOENN 588pts

January 2012:

SINNOH 91pts

Members and Ranks

Battling is key to almost every part of this clan, and ranking up is no exception. Here you must battle other members in order to qualify for a rank up, at which point you will battle an Assistant or a Teacher, however you do not necessarily need to win your battle to rank up. Here you are graded after the battle and your grade will determine if you qualify for your rank up. Below is a list of grades and how to achieve them

A* - Win 5-0+
    A – Win 3-0 +
    B – Win 1-0+
    C – Lose 2-0+

If you do however fail at meeting these grade requirements, you can simply try again the next day. There are other ways of ranking up too, if a leader thinks you have done exceptional work for the clan by doing jobs, or if you win an inter-clan tournament are two examples. Below is a list of ranks members can achieve, and how to qualify for a rank up to the next level. Also next to your name is the House you are in.

Seniors Division

Head Master

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/es5gle.gif[/IMG]

This rank cannot be achieved by anyone in the clan and is reserved for founders.

Psycho Cut (Hoenn)

Teacher(s)

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wnryw8.gif[/IMG]

This rank is only available to our best and most active members. You can only qualify to achieve this rank by showing exceptional talent at battling and by heping us out. You must be an Prefect before you can achieve this rank.

Prefect

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nn4qih.gif[/IMG]

This rank is reserved for those 7th Years who have proven themselves even beyond what many would call the 'highest' rank in the clan. Prefects are battlers and helpers without parrellel and any who have achieved this rank should be extreemely proud of themselves. This rank can be acheieved by helping out the clan through various ways, and also being very proficient at battling. Asssitant teachers keep records of all the extra credit stuff members have done. You must have won 90 battles in the clan, have earned, overall 75AP and get an A* in your battle against a tester, while in 6th year, you must also prove to the leaders that you are trustworthy, responsible and active.

7th Year

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2s6lv8l.gif[/IMG]

This is the highest rank regular members can achieve. To achieve this rank you must have won 68 battles in the clan, have earned, overall 55AP and get an A* in your battle against a tester, while in 6th year.

6th Year

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2rrl7hx.gif[/IMG]

To achieve this rank you must have won 50 battles in the clan, have earned, overall, 40AP and achieve a grade A in your battle against a tester, whilst in 5th year.

5th Year

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/hrzedv.gif[/IMG]

To achieve this rank you must have won 32 battles in the clan, have earned, overall, 20AP and achieve a grade A in your battle against a tester, whilst in 4th year.

4th Year

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/oaq89j.gif[/IMG]

To achieve this rank you must have won 15 battles in the clan and achieve a grade B in your battle against a tester, whilst in 3rd year.

Ninja Dewott (Johto)
    Mcdanger (Sinnoh)
    Magicmonkey (Kanto)

3th Year

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2e0mjyh.gif[/IMG]

To achieve this rank you must have won 5 battles in the clan and achieve a grade B in your battle against a tester, whilst in 2nd year.

Ace of Keys (Unova)
    OrbrunnerX (Hoenn)

2nd Year

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/200s1s4.gif[/IMG]

To achieve this rank you must achieve a grade C in your battle against a tester, whilst in 1st year.

Ciliano (Kanto)
    AnnoyingRedHead (Kanto)
    Pimm94 (Kanto)
    x_vandslaux_x (Johto)
    Zachmac (Johto)
    AlexandriaTheMixed (Sinnoh)

1st Year

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/33u5xep.jpg[/IMG]

This is the entry rank for all Seniors. You must be a member of this rank for at least five days before you can request a rank up battle with a tester.

TinyJohnny (Johto)
    Venomous Woe (Sinnoh)
    Blayd (Johto)
    TheJfluff (Johto)
    Cool story bra (Kanto)
    Infernape Rulez (Johto)
    Signore (Unova)
    Shazzam88 (Unova)
    Orangezilla (Kanto)
    Usatoday (Hoenn)
    Soperman (Hoenn)

Juniors Division

4th Year

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/xgkwlh.gif[/IMG]

Kyuremaster (Johto)
    ShadowGallade (Hoenn)
    Jonah The Great (Unova)

The top of the Juniors. From here you may request a test battle with a tester in order to be promoted to Seniors. To achieve this rank, you must have won 10 battles within the clan and also convinced a tutor you have improved, yes, even more.

3rd Year

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2hqdo5u.gif[/IMG]

You are climbing to the top of the Juniors. To achieve this rank, you must have won 6 battles within the clan and also convinced a tutor you have improved even more.

Superpower Emboar (Hoenn)
    JhenMohranMH3 (Unova)
    HyperLugia (Sinnoh)
    Charizard 007 (Hoenn)

2nd Year
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/spds90.gif[/IMG]

You are starting to rise up the ranks! To achieve this rank, you must have won 3 battles within the clan and also convinced a tutor you have improved.

Jazz14456 (Unova)
    TheFox (Sinnoh)
    Romeo32 (Sinnoh)
    Roguezz (Johto)
    Loudredlou (Hoenn)
    Tyoyo3131 (Hoenn)
    Shoudy4 (Unova)
    Brandyjay (Johto)
    Snowflake! (Unova)
    Panicles (Sinnoh)

1st Year

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

This is the entry rank for members who are unexperienced to competetive battling. Yes, you are at the bottom of the pile, but you can only climb upwards. You must be a member of the clan for 5 days before you can rank up

Stringpeas (Unova)
    Fanal! (Hoenn)
    Stuart_97 (Hoenn)
    Skydread (Sinnoh)
    J man(vgchat) (Sinnoh)
    Alcuard'T'Polterguise (Unova)

MasterGohan (Johto)
    Nikkoru_91 (Unova)
    [B]Yugihammer (Kanto)[B]
    Shuda (Sinnoh)
    Reddog95 (Kanto)
    Chaos12 (Unova)

Death2Kenny (Kanto)
    DarkMothimElite (Unova)

Yukithewhitewolf (Sinnoh)
    Drillrpg (Kanto)
    BelacOnslaught (Sinnoh)
    NACHOE! (Hoenn)
    X-5 (Unova)

Shadow_burnt (Hoenn)
    Reddog95 (Kanto)
    Mesarin (Kanto)
    L.A.W (Kanto)
    Andrew Lima (Unova)

Weavile39 (Kanto)
    GGBro (Sinnoh)

SomeRandom_______ (Hoenn)
    Medicham's Hat (Unova)
    Mantine Beast (Johto)
    Pkfire0 (Hoenn)

Charizard31 (Johto)
    K2000 (Unova)
    WhySoMadDoe (Unova)

Bugsbunny
    Cuddlemuffins (Unova)
    D-Knight (Johto)
    ANSR (Sinnoh)
    dr. Chef (Johto)

~Sam~ (Johto)
    Francis2850 (Kanto)
    ShadowLugiaEX (Unova)
    Shiny Zek (Hoenn)

Kylo (Sinnoh)
    Pie4dawin (Unova)

Ninjamuffin6890 (Unova)
    Alistair150 (Hoenn)
    Shinyluxray348 (Sinnoh)
    Blazekin3939 (Johto)
    Charizard3939 (Kanto)
    Razorrozar7 (Hoenn)

Rank up battles are against the leader or any tutor. You may only have one once a day, and must wait a week after ranking up for requesting another

Special Ranks

Special Ranks are so called for a number of reasons. Firstly, the only way to acheive one of these ranks is at the leader's choosing. Secondly, these ranks are held in addition to normal ranks, so one could be a Tutor and a Senior 3rd Year, for example. Finally, Special Ranks bring with them extra responsibilities within the clan. As such, you may decline a Special Rank if offered one. In the spoiler below are a list of Special Ranks and the duties that come with them.

Spoiler:- List of Special Ranks:

All the other info such as points, banners etc will be on the next post. So in all I hope this will be a successful clan and members will have fun here.

Credit to shipwrecks for the emblem, X-5 for the snowy emblem and Mew_ and -Sarah for the userbars!
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 4th March 2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Credit to -> Shipwrecks and X-5

In this part of the introduction I will show you the Signature Pokemon of all our members, the Pokemon + Items available to members, Banners + Usebars available, The Clan Point system and how to earn points all in this section and finally the tournaments.

Signature Pokemon

Below is a list of all our members and their signature pokemon.

Ace Chris
    Ace of Keys.
    AlexandriaTheMixed.
    Alistair150
    Andrew Lima
    AnnoyingRedHead
    ANSR
    BelacOnslaught
    Blayd
    Blazekin3939
    Brandyjay
    Bugsbunny
    CallmeZed
    Castus
    Chaos12
    Chapmanoo
    Charizard 007
    Charizard3939
    Ciliano
    Cool story bra
    Cuddlemuffins
    D-Knight
    DarkMothimElite
    Death2Kenny
    dr. Chef
    Drillrpg
    EpicFeraligatr
    Fanal!
    Francis2850
    GGBro
    HyperLugia
    Infernape Rulez.
    Jazz14456
    Jevik
    JhenMohranMH3
    Jonah The Great
    Kylo
    Kyuremaster
    L.A.W
    Lance McAwesome
    Loudredlou
    Magicmonkey.
    Mantine Beast
    Mcdanger.
    Medicham's Hat
    Mesarin
    Mozarch
    NACHOE!
    Nikkoru_91
    Ninja Dewott
    Ninjamuffin6890
    Orangezilla
    OrbrunnerX.
    Panicles
    Pie4dawin
    Pimm94.
    Pkfire0
    Razorrozar7
    Reddog95
    Romeo32.
    Sanat
    Signore
    ShadowLugiaEX
    ShadowGallade.
    Shazam88
    Shinyluxray348
    Shiny Zek
    Shoudy4.
    Shuda
    Snowflake!
    Soperman.
    SomeRandom_______
    Stringpeas
    Superpower Emboar
    TheFox
    TheJfluff
    TinyJohnny
    Tyoyo3131
    Usatoday
    Venomous Woe.
    Weavile39
    Whatisair
    WhySoMadDoc
    X-5
    x_vandslaux_x.
    Yugihammer
    Yukithewihitewolf
    Zachmac.

Academy Points:

Now we have got the boring old rules out the way lets get onto the interesting stuff such as what is below here, first things first what is the first thing you have to have before you go to a shop - money of course and the currency in The Battling Academy is Academy Points which will be given to you and earned by you to allow you to purchase a variety of pokemon throughout your journey with the clan. Not only can you earn and be given Academy Points you can trade Academy Points with each other by trading them for Pokemon or Items which other users have got and I might not have. So that's pretty much it with the description of Academy Points so here's the Points you have:

Ace Chris = 0
    Ace of Keys = 23
    AlexandriaTheMixed = 7 (17)
    Alistair150 = 0
    Amber99 = 1
    Andrew Lima = 0
    AnnoyingRedHead = 6
    ANSR = 0
    BelacOnslaught = 0
    Blayd = 7
    Blazekin3939 = 0
    Brandyjay = 2
    Bugsbunny = 0
    CallmeZed = 0
    Castus = 0
    Chaos12 = 0
    Chapmanoo = 0
    Charizard 007 = 0
    Charizard3939 = 0
    Ciliano = 2
    Cool story bra = 1
    Cuddlemuffins = 0
    D-Knight = 0
    DarkMothimElite = 0
    Death2Kenny = 0
    Dillrpg = 0
    Dr.Chef = 0
    EpicFeraligatr = 0
    Fanal! = 0
    Francis2850 = 0
    GGBro = 1
    Guitarzandbullets = 2
    HoboDevil = 0
    HyperLugia = 7
    Infernape Rulez = 19
    Jazz14456 = 0
    Jeko = 0
    Jevik = 0
    JhenMohranMH3 = 0
    Jonah The Great = 2
    Kylo = 0
    Kyuremaster = 0
    L.A.W = 2
    Lance McAwesome = 0
    Loudredlou = 0
    Magicmonkey = 14
    Mantine Beast = 0
    MasterGohan = 0
    Mcdanger = 35
    Medicham's Hat = 0
    Mesarin = 0
    Mozarch = 0
    NACHOE! = 0
    Nikkoru_91 = 0
    Ninja Dewott = 30
    Ninjamuffin6890 = 0
    ObrunnerX = 22
    Orangezilla = 22 (32)
    Panicles = 0
    Pie4dawin = 0
    Pimm94 = 7 (17)
    Pkfire0 = 0
    Razorrozar7 = 0
    Reddog95 = 0
    Romeo32 = 2
    ShadowGallade = 4
    ShadowScyther = 0
    Shazam88 = 4
    Shinyluxray348 = 1
    Shiny Zek = 0
    Shoudy4 = 0
    Snowflake! = 0
    SomeRandom_______ = 0
    Soperman = 11
    Stringpeas = 0
    Superpower Emboar = 1
    TheFox = 0
    TheJfluff = 6
    TheNetGuy = 1
    TheWestington = 0
    TinyJohnny = 4
    Tyoyo3131 = 0
    Usatoday = 8
    Venomous Woe = 16
    Weavile39 = 0
    Whatisair = 0
    x_vandslaux_x = 9
    X-5 = 0
    Yugihammer = 0
    Yukithewhitewolf = 0
    Zachmac = 2 (22)

Now one of the most common question asked are "How do I earn some points?" well here are the answers:

- Win 5 battles with clanmates = 1AP
    - Win 3 battles in a row with clanmates = 1AP
    - Win a War battle = 1AP
    - Donate Pokemon = Varies (Depends on donation)
    - Get a job from the job section = Below

Battle Record Against Clan Mates:

Post this format when you have a batle with someone in the clan, one for each battle:

HTML Code:
    Opponent Vs:
    Win/Lose:
    Score:
    Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle:
    Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle:
    Suggest Improvements for Opponent:
    Information about Battle:
    Do not give away any information of opponents team, private message improvements to them if you think its to revealing. But fill in improvements with something else or with less information posted to them - example: PM'ed them improvements which are change moves + item for 3rd Pokemon, etc.

Members Battling Records:

Ace Chris = 0/0/0
    Ace of Keys = 114/1/79 [+3]
    Ace Trainer Nick = 0/0/0
    Adaricus = 1/0/2 [-2]
    Aeoria de Leo = 1/0/4 [-4]
    AlexandriaTheMixed = 67/0/25 [+8]
    Alistair150 = 2/0/3 [+2]
    Amber99 = 5/0/6 [+1]
    Andrew Lima = 0/0/0
    AnnoyingRedHead = 37/0/14 [-3]
    ANSR = 9/1/17 [-4]
    Audino Glitch = 18/0/27 [+1]
    BelacOnslaught = 7/0/8 [+1]
    Blayd = 15/0/10 [-1]
    Blazekin3939 = 0/0/0
    Brandyjay = 8/0/1 [-1]
    Bugsbunny = 2/0/1 [+1]
    CallmeZed = 0/0/3 [-3]
    Castus = 0/0/1 [-1]
    Chapmanoo = 0/0/0
    Cdawg3574 = 0/0/0
    Chaos12 = 0/0/0
    Charizard 007 = 17/0/20 [+1]
    Charizard3939 = 0/0/0
    Ciliano = 9/0/6 [+5]
    Cuddlemuffins = 0/0/0
    D-Knight = 0
    DarkMothimElite = 1/0/4 [-3]
    Death2Kenny = 4/0/13 [-1]
    Dillrpg = 6/0/14 [-6]
    dr.chef = 1/0/0 [+1]
    EpicFeraligatr = 0/0/0
    Fanal! = 0/0/3 [-3]
    Francis2850 = 0/0/5 [-5]
    GGBro = 4/0/2 [-2]
    Guitarzandbullets = 20/0/9 [+6]
    HyperLugia = 14/0/28 [+2]
    Infernape Rulez = 36/0/39 [+1]
    Jazz14456 = 4/0/54 [-8]
    Jevik = 1/0/5 [-2]
    JhenMohranMH3 = 4/0/14 [-1]
    Jonah The Great = 13/0/13 [+2]
    Kylo = 2/0/1 [+1]
    Kyuremaster = 0/0/0
    L.A.W = 8/0/1 [+6]
    Lance McAwesome = 0/0/0
    Loudredlou = 9/0/12 [-1]
    Magicmonkey = 50/0/18 [+5]
    Mantine Blast = 0/0/0
    Mcdanger = 89/1/48 [-1]
    Medicham's Hat = 0/0/0
    Mesarin = 13/0/6 [-1]
    Mozarch = 0/0/0
    NACHOE! = 0/0/0
    Nikkoru_91 = 2/0/7 [-2]
    Ninja Dewott = 70/1/19 [+8]
    Ninjamuffin6890 = 4/0/6 [-2]
    Orangezilla = 62/0/50 [+20]
    OrbrunnerX = 52/0/14 [+14]
    Panicles = 7/0/2 [-1]
    Pie4dawin = 0/0/0
    Pimm94 = 55/0/20 [-2]
    Pkfire0 = 2/0/2 [-1]
    Razorrozar7 = 0/0/0
    Psycho Cut = 34/0/6 [+1]
    Reddog95 = 0/0/1 [-1]
    Roguezz = 4/0/10 [+1]
    Romeo32 = 11/1/9 [-1]
    ShadowGallade = 24/0/24 [+1]
    ShadowLugiaEX = 0/0/0
    Shazam88 = 28/0/23 [-4]
    Shinyluxray348 = 8/0/12 [+1]
    Shiny Zek = 1/0/5 [-2]
    Shoudy4 = 3/0/9 [-4]
    Snowflake! = 1/0/0 [+1]
    SomeRandom_______ = 0/0/3 [-3]
    Soperman = 79/2/105 [-7]
    Stringpeas = 3/0/17 [-2]
    Superpower Emboar= 22/0/59 [-2]
    TheFox = 4/0/9 [-2]
    TheJfluff = 16/0/11 [+2]
    TheNetGuy = 5/0/22 [-6]
    TheWestington = 0/0/0
    TinyJohnny = 29/0/15 [+6]
    Tyoyo3131 = 5/0/19 [+1]
    Usatoday = 28/0/12 [+1]
    Venomous Woe = 83/0/91 [-1]
    Weavile39 = 2/1/4 [-2]
    Whatisair = 1/0/1 [-1]
    WhySoMadDoc = 0/0/0
    x_vandslaux_x = 19/0/5 [+10]
    X-5 = 3/0/15 [-5]
    Yugihammer = 0/0/6 [-6]
    Yukithewhitewolf = 6/0/20 [-2]
    Zachmac = 21/0/7 [+4]

*The number in square brackets indicates how many battles that member has won or lost in a row. Obviously, + represents win and - represents loss

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2dv359f.png[/IMG]

Aiming for the top rank of our clan, although an excellent aim, isn't the only thing to be aiming for in this clan. Below are many achievements which you can aim for. Just like most video games which include achievements, some require a lot of work and others are slightly qurkier. Getting an achievement does not award extra HP or AP, they are simply a bit of fun and some extra things to aspire to!

Spoiler:- List of achievements:

Available Jobs:

So now onto the jobs you can become in the clan and what you will get payed for them:

EV trainer = You have to EV train the Pokemon you are given by me. Paid 2AP Per Pokemon

IV Breeder = You IV bred the Pokemon to the required IV's told by me. Paid 4-5AP Per Pokemon

Pokeradar (Gen IV) = You go and Pokeradar for shiny pokemon available in the game. Search for shinies not in shop or with other features. Paid 6AP Per Pokemon

Masuda Method = Hatch Eggs for shiny pokemon. Search for shinies not in shop or with other features. Paid
    10AP Per Pokemon

RNG'ing = Get good IV'ed Pokemon told by me. Paid 3AP Per Pokemon

Cloner = Clone the Pokemon I trade you to get duplicate copies of it. Paid 2AP Per 3 Clones

Pokedex Collecting = Go and catch the Pokemon that is required by me. Paid 1AP Per Pokemon

Item Collecting = Go and get the item that is required by me. Paid 1AP Per Amount of Item

Levelling Up = Get the Pokemon of me and level it up to the required level. Paid 1-4AP Per 10 Levels, depending on what levels they are

Egg Moves = Get the Egg move for a certain Pokemon. Might need to breed for nature + IV's. Paid 1-4AP Per Pokemon

Dreamworld Collector = Go and befriend the Pokemon required by me with the secret ability. Paid 3AP Per Pokemon

Recruitment = Get people to join our clan and generally advertise it, though not breaking Sppf rules in the process. For every person who is referred by you to this clan you are awarded 2AP, with a bonus for every 5 people.

Tutoring = Get paired with a lower rank member to teach and help them out. Only Assistant + Leaders can have this job. Paid 3AP Per Pupil

Artist = Create userbars/banners for the clan. All clan art must be approved before release, so it is generally better to wait for specific requests from the leaders.

Please note that you can accept jobs from other members of the clan and still earn AP. After all, Clan Members must stick together! For example, member x could ask member y to EV train his pokemon and member y would earn 2 AP. This is of no cost to the member who has assigned the job. All of these types of requests must be confirmed (on issue and completion) by both members and then verified by myself or Andrew.

Members Jobs:

Psycho Cut - EV Trainer + Levelling Up + Tutoring
    Andrew1239 - EV Trainer + IV Breeder + Tutoring
    Ciliano - IV Breeder
    Prankstar 73 - DreamWorld Collector + Cloner
    Ninja Dewott - Recruiter (2)
    Xcappel - Item Collecting + Pokedex Collecting + Levelling Up
    Ace of Keys - Egg Move + EV training + Pokedex Collecting + Item Collecting + Levelling Up
    Liam99 - RNG + Ev Training + Egg Moves + IV Breeding + Item Collecting
    Jazz14456 - EV Training
    Soperman- EV Training
    OrbrunnerX - Recruiter
    TheMetalOverlord - Egg Moves + EV Trainer + Masuda Method + Cloner + Levelling Up
    Orangezilla - Artist
    Slugger57 - Pokedex Collecting
    AlexandriaTheMixed - Recruiter (2)
    Nikkoru91 - Levelling Up + EV Trainer
    Shadow Gallade - Levelling Up + EV Trainer + IV Breeding + Egg Moves + Item Collecting
    Mcdanger - IV Breeding + Egg Moves + EV Training
    Death2Kenny - Masuda Method
    SuperpowerEmboar - Pokeradar + Recruitment + Egg Moves
    Mesarin - Levelling Up + Egg Moves + Masuda Method

Rules

• Do not request pokemon if you do not have sufficent AP or it is reserved (reserved pokemon are in red)
    • When buying a pokemon, contact the person who the description points you to. If that person is not me, that person will forward to me the relevant info
    • Use the form (Listed below) when requesting a pokemon
    • If you reserve a pokemon but do not pick it up within 2 weeks, that pokemon becomes unreserved and you cannot reserve it again for a week
    • You may not make more than 2 reservations/purchases in a week

Spoiler:- Form:

Shop Workers

-Coming Soon-

EV Trained

These pokemon are ones that have been EV trained for competetive purposes. They usually have good natures and EVs and are a at a high(ish) level too.

Spoiler:- Show:

IV Bred

These are pokemon that have been bred for competetive use, they are usually UT.

Breedables

These pokemon, while not good for competitive use, are good for breeding pokemon that are, thanks to their nature, IVs or egg moves. They're also among the cheapest of pokemon in the shop. (Note: DW Females are in a seperate section)

Flawless

These are the pokemon that have flawless (or very near) IVs, they are among the most expensive of items. (Note: Shiny Flawless pokemon are listed here, not in the Shinies section)

Shinies

These are the shiny pokemon available, they are usually not of much competetive use, the flawless shinies are listed in the Flawless section

Dream World Females

A list of all dream world females available. This section is unique as it only lists the pokemon and the price, but rest assured, they are all DWFs.

Legendaries

A list of all legendaries available. Most are not competetively viable but are simply valuable for the sake of being legendary

4th Gen

These are a list of pokemon that have moves from 4th gen that would be unavailable were you to breed/catch that pokemon in 4th Gen

Events

A list of pokemon only obtainable at events that have already passed!

Hidden Power

These are pokemon who have been bred/RNG'd so their IVs fit a certain Hidden Power criteria (which is listed with the pokemon)

Lottery!

Coming soon.

Disclaimer - A note about legitimacy: I can 100% assure that all pokemon with my OT (Edward, a variation thereof, or Dunkers) are 100% legit. All other pokemon are, to the best of my knowledge, also legit, but I cannot 100% guarantee this. This is counting clones and RNGs as legit.

*I WILL ALSO OTHERS WHEN I HAVE RECIEVE/BREED THEM*

Tournaments:

Here is the part of the clan where you can see all current, past and future tournaments available to all members within the clan which wish to participate in them. In the tournaments there are plenty of benefits of joining the tournament which include battling experience and many other factors.

Spoiler:- Current Tournaments::

Spoiler:- Future Tournaments::

Spoiler:- Past Winners + Runner Ups::

Userbars:

One for each house. More coming soon!

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/atlopg.gif[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i54.*******.com/atlopg.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ml7634.gif[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ml7634.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/fyid07.gif[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i54.*******.com/fyid07.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2lm3zw6.gif[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2lm3zw6.gif[/IMG]
    To use these userbars, copy the code in 'Quote' tags below them, but remove the asterix (*) from before the I in the first Image tag ([IMG])

(Credit = Mew_ and -Sarah)

Give credit to the maker of the banner/usebar always for each one!!
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 29th February 2012 at 8:53 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

Events + Competitions

Events are, well, events. Coinciding with real life events, such as Christmas and Easter, the Events section provides a pokemon-realted twist to the celebration, often leading to presents, presents and more presents! Below is an Event Archive, plus any Current Events.

Event Archive

Spoiler:- Archive:

Current Events

NONE

Current Competitions

NONE

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/r8eelg.png[/IMG]

Welcome to one of the most important aspects of our clan: The new and improved Tutoring Scheme. Although this Scheme targets mainly new players, more experienced players may also get something out of it and learn a new trick or two, or perhaps a new tier.

How does it work?

Largely, the way in which your tutoring is done is mainly up to the Tutor. You can, via PM, be taught how best to build a team and also be taught all about cores, counters and the like. You may also meet on Pokemon Online, where you will have a battle and the Tutor will be able to say which technique you should work on (and teach you about it) and also say what you did wrong and what you did right. Each period of Tutoring lasts 3 weeks, although, if your Tutor believes you've done very well, he may cut it short.

A Tutoring Season lasts 3 weeks, the first of which starts on January 3rd 2012 (Christmas may get in the way of tutoring)

How to apply

Before applying, you must first know what 'Level' you are at. Read the following, and see which most applies to you. Be honest!

Level 0 - A complete novice to pokemon
    Level 1 - A complete novice to competitive pokemon
    Level 2 - I know about competitive battling, I understand EVs and stuff, but I have no idea how to go about being good at it
    Level 3 - I've done competitive pokemon for a while, I know about team building etc but I'm just useless at it.
    Level 4 - I'm pretty good at competitive pokemon, I just want to get better

You must also place yourself in one of the following age groups. They're grouped to help hide your identity, should you wish so, but you should still be honest, so you can get along with your Tutor better:

Under 12; 12-15; 15-17; 18-21; 21-24; 24 or over

Once you've decided what level and age group you're in, fill in the following form.

HTML Code:
    Tutoring Application

Forum Name:
    PO Name:
    Timezone:
    What times can you usually be on (in your local time):
    Tier*:
    Highest ranking in chosen tier on PO/Smogon Server:
    Level:
    Requested Tutor**:
    Age Group:
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    *Please make sure there is a Tutor who can tutor you in this tier
    **Leave blank if you don't mind. Please bear in mind we can't always abide to your requests.

Once you've filled in the form, post it in the thread or PM it to me

The Tutors

Below are all the Tutors we have and their current tutees.

Ace of Keys

Ace of Keys' profile

Timezone: GMT-8
    Usual Hours: 4-10pm weekdays, most of the days @ weekends
    Tiers: Standard OU
    A bit about me: I enjoy games, playing pokemon, reading up on various subjects like botany or philosophy. I'm very fond of enjoying good food and spending time with friends.
    Tutees: Soperman
    Tutor Of The Month Awards: Season 1

Magicmonkey

Magicmonkey's profile

Timezone: GMT+0
    Usual Hours: 3-4pm on weekdays (excluding tuesday), weekend afternoons and loads during holidays
    A bit about me:
    Hey, my interests are Playstation 3, Warhammer 40,000, Painting + Modelling and Watching DVDs
    Tutees: Pkfire0
    Tutor Of The Month Awards:

Ninja Dewott

Ninja Dewott's Profile

Usual Hours: Evenings, More often in Holidays
    A bit about me: Yo! Ninja Dewott here! Aside from being a Tutor here, I'm also a fully trained Ninja. Which is cool. I'm also slightly crazy. But crazy is good. IT IS! I have a good sense of humour as well, so if you want to have a bit of a laugh whilst learning, I'm your man. I'm a competitive swimmer and also play tennis and football recreationally. I have other intrests such as Ninjas, Video Games, Reading, Ninjas, Music and Ninjas. Oh, and Ninjas.
    Tutees: Alistair150

OrbrunnerX

OrbrunnerX's profile

Timezone: GMT-5
    Usual Hours: 5-66Pm
    Tiers: Standard OU, DPP Ubers
    A bit about me: Hey, I'm OrbrunnerX, my interests are: Music: Linkin Park; Movies: The Bourne Ultimatum series; Games: Turn Based Strategy and Sandbox.
    Tutees: X-5

Pimm94

Pimm94's profile

Timezone: GMT+1
    Usual Hours: 4-10pm
    A bit about me:
    I'm a 17 year old guy from the netherlands. I have been playing pokemon for about a year and half a year competitive. I have been tutored myself twice on smogon and feel ready to share some things I learned with any of my tutees. Besides playing pokemon I like playing sports (soccer), hanging out with friends.
    Tutees: Roguezz

Psycho Cut

Psycho Cut's profile

Usual Hours: Late Evenings, but more often during holidays
    Tiers: Standard OU, Standard Ubers
    A bit about me:
    Hey, I’m Psycho Cut, the headmaster of this here school. Being a Clan Leader does deprive me of quite a bit of time, so I’ll probably leave the OU tutoring to the other guys, but I’ll happily take a tutee or two on board for 5th Gen Ubers. Although the clan has left me with less time, I’ve got a lot better at being a leader and organising stuff, which will realy show in my tutoring skills. I’m a normal school kid going through GCSEs (ugh…) and I’m interested in Athletics, Swimming (both of which I do competitively), Football (soccer to you Americans), Comedy, other Nintendo Console Games and Music (though none of that metal, rap or dubstep rubbish)
    Tutees: OrbrunnerX (Standard Ubers)

Feedback Forms

At the end of each Tutoring Season we would be very grateful if you could use the forms to tell us how your Tutoring Scheme went. This will allow us to improve the Tutoring Scheme (and the Tutors!) and to decide Tutor of the Season. So please be honest!

Spoiler:- Form:

*NB: Please write your comments outside the Bold code, it makes it so much easier to read

That's all there is to know about the Tutoring Scheme. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Happy Battling!

------

Welcome to this Academy's library. Like all libraries, you're bound to find something new and informative to read. However, unlike normal libraries, you won't find anything boring like [insert Greek chap here]'s theorem, but will instead find excellent, interesting articles about our much-beloved competetive pokemon battling.

Why?

Understandably, you're probably wondering why such a section exists, after all, Smogon have an excellent Analysis Section. However, this section is here, mainly, to allow clan members to contribute to the clan in ways they could not before. Even if you leave the clan, your legacy will remain in these hallowed halls for evermore, so other clan members may learn from you. There's a much better feel of community if you're learning from someone you know. In addition, Smogon won't have articles covering everything, so we hope to patch up some gaps.

Of course, we are not attempting to undermine or better Smogon's Analysis Section. Indeed, such a feat is unlikely, but we hope to give the clan, and the competitive pokemon community in general, a little extra.

Rules

Of course, there are rules, as always, rules to be followed. So if you are contributing, please read these!

Spoiler:- Rules:

Correct Analysis Format

Spoiler:- Correct Format:

The Process

This is the process which Articles and Sets go through, familiarise yourself with it!

Spoiler:- Process:

The Library Staff

The roles of these Staff can be found in the 'Process' spoiler above.

Spoiler:- Staff:

Archive

Here we list all the Analysises and Articles that have made it through the process.

Analysises

Spoiler:- Analysis:

Articles

Spoiler:- Articles:

Limbo

Article: The Art Of Teambuilding (by Magicmonkey)

If you have any questions about the Library, feel free to ask!

------

Credit

Finally, here's a list of people who've made this wonderful clan what it is

Spoiler:- Click:

Last edited by Psycho Cut; 17th February 2012 at 3:44 PM.

I'll join as EVer for Fire House, with Litwick as my starter.

Sure, but can you edit your post with the form filled in. It is on the first post.

Username: a person
    FC: In my sig
    Starter Pokemon: Litwick
    GMT: -4? -5? EST
    Battling Experience: Dunno what to put here. I've beaten ddrox of Pokegyms, but not for a badge
    Refered by: Gorg Master

I can also donate some Synchers and some Hidden Ability females, as well as some EV trained ones (though I may need clones back).
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 12th June 2011 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Username: a person
    FC: In my sig
    Starter Pokemon: Litwick
    GMT: -4? -5? EST
    Battling Experience: Dunno what to put here. I've beaten ddrox of Pokegyms, but not for a badge
    Refered by: Gorg Master
    Welcome to the clan and hope your stay here is very enjoyable and improves you. Updating 2nd Page with the edit.

Glad to have you in my house!
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Claimed: Cassidy

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1239 View Post
    Welcome to the clan and hope your stay here is very enjoyable and improves you. Updating 2nd Page with the edit.

Glad to have you in my house!
    Glad to be in it!

I've still got my old clan stuff in my sig, but I'll edit it out after I break the news to them. I'd like to be an EVer. I can also donate some good Synchers, Hidden Ability females, and some EV trained stuff (if I can have clones back of the lattermost ones.

Glad to be in it!

I've still got my old clan stuff in my sig, but I'll edit it out after I break the news to them. I'd like to be an EVer. I can also donate some good Synchers, Hidden Ability females, and some EV trained stuff (if I can have clones back of the lattermost ones.
    Ok sure and you can use any userbars + banners in th 2nd page but make sure you give credit to the maker.

Added you as an EV'er to the page

Cool, I'll of course need more information off them but with the synchroniser i got the majority on soulsilver and i just listed the one's on black but i think i'm missing one of the main 4 natures (think timid) and i'm still trying to get/learn how to clone on gen V so if i find out how to/get cloner then i'll be sure to tell you
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

I have Adamant, Jolly, Naive, Modest, Mild, Lax, Brave, Naughty, Hasty, Naive, and (hell yeah) Timid.

I have Adamant, Jolly, Naive, Modest, Mild, Lax, Brave, Naughty, Hasty, Naive, and (hell yeah) Timid.
    Do you have a 2nd copy of them, if not get them before trading. I'll trade them over some time tomorrow when i catch you on if willing.

BTW come on chat
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1239 View Post
    Do you have a 2nd copy of them, if not get them before trading. I'll trade them over some time tomorrow when i catch you on if willing.

BTW come on chat
    I could just Everstone breed them.

I have to leave soon, so maybe later.

yea or synchronise search for them i think 50% chance but quicker.

Ok and try to get on the chat when you can so we can test you out, etc.
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Username: Psycho Cut
    PO Name/FC: No PO account/ 4770-6645-0089
    Starter Pokemon: Treeko
    GMT: +0
    Battling Experience: Quite a few competetive battle wins under my belt. Doing pretty well in one serebii leauge and hopefully becoming a gym leader in another
    Refered by: Andrew1239 (i think that's what i put...)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Battling Experience: Quite a few competetive battle wins under my belt. Doing pretty well in one serebii leauge and hopefully becoming a gym leader in another

Accepted

Glad to have you here, I will up date the roster now. Is there any specific jobs you would like to do within the clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master View Post
    Accepted

Glad to have you here, I will up date the roster now. Is there any specific jobs you would like to do within the clan?
    Thanks, and EV training or levelling up (or even both) would be fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Welcome to the clan and hope you enjoy and improve in the time you spend here.

If you need a battle to rank up to year 2 i'll be on tomorrow between 4pm - 10pm on and off (i'm GMT+1) and you might even catch GM on if i'm not on.

Good Night everyone and i'll see you tomorrow guys!!
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Username: Zachmac
    PO Name/FC: No PO, FC is sig.
    Starter Pokemon: Magikarp, though I don't understand what we need these for.
    GMT: Arizona time. I think it was -7 without DLS time....
    Battling Experience: When I started I wasn't very good. I didn't care about natures, IVs, or EVs, just moves and items. I tried a sun team, using hitmonchan and houndoom, and it failed. However, I still did stand a chance back then. At the battle frontier, I used a primitive subseed venasaur, not even aware of the term "subseed" and a Dragon Dance dragonite before I even heard of competitive battles and EVs.
    When the 5th generation came along, I had already become great at pokemon, I had even swept OU with regigigas. One of the first pokemon I trained was a gengar to help me beat the battle subway and get items such as the choice scarf(for my raikou and kyurem) and the focus sash(for gengar and yanmega). I don't let tiers hypnotize me, yet I understand why they exist and don't argue against them. However, I've been told I'm uneducated in the 5th generation. Upon finding this clan, I decided to join to help me catch up with the 5th generation all the way.
    Refered by: I got a PM from Andrew1239 requesting I joined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1239
    Hello there,

I've seen you around and heard that your were a good battler. So I was wondering if you would join my clan The Battling Academy, Looking forward to your reply. Here's the link - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525070

Thanks Andrew1239

I have most of the power items and pokerus, and I've found multiple good spots for EV training. I would like EV trainer as a job.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Accepted

Glad to have you here, I'll explain more about the starters later but now ive got to sleep lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Username: Zachmac
    PO Name/FC: No PO, FC is sig.
    Starter Pokemon: Magikarp, though I don't understand what we need these for.
    GMT: Arizona time. I think it was -7 without DLS time....
    Battling Experience: When I started I wasn't very good. I didn't care about natures, IVs, or EVs, just moves and items. I tried a sun team, using hitmonchan and houndoom, and it failed. However, I still did stand a chance back then. At the battle frontier, I used a primitive subseed venasaur, not even aware of the term "subseed" and a Dragon Dance dragonite before I even heard of competitive battles and EVs.
    When the 5th generation came along, I had already become great at pokemon, I had even swept OU with regigigas. One of the first pokemon I trained was a gengar to help me beat the battle subway and get items such as the choice scarf(for my raikou and kyurem) and the focus sash(for gengar and yanmega). I don't let tiers hypnotize me, yet I understand why they exist and don't argue against them. However, I've been told I'm uneducated in the 5th generation. Upon finding this clan, I decided to join to help me catch up with the 5th generation all the way.
    Refered by: I got a PM from Andrew1239 requesting I joined.

I have most of the power items and pokerus, and I've found multiple good spots for EV training. I would like EV trainer as a job.
    I would like to welcome you to the clan and hope you have an enjoyable time here, btw feel free to come by the chat guys - http://xat.com/TheBattlingAcademy

Also for the starter you need it in your team throughout rank-up battles, etc. Read the 1st page and you should come across it and understand it, if you still don't then i'll say it in more/less detail.
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Username: NeosTwo
    PO Name/FC: NeosTwo (PO), 4255-2785-6032 (White)
    Starter Pokemon: Carvanaha
    GMT: GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
    Battling Experience: High experience in Single battles, average in all others, winner of a local tournament.
    Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master via PM

Quote Originally Posted by NeosTwo View Post
    Username: NeosTwo
    PO Name/FC: NeosTwo (PO), 4255-2785-6032 (White)
    Starter Pokemon: Carvanaha
    GMT: GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
    Battling Experience: High experience in Single battles, average in all others, winner of a local tournament.
    Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master via PM

Your signature says you are in Sea Soul so, unless you have quit you are not yet getting accepted, sorry.
    Last edited by Gorgonopsid Master; 13th June 2011 at 6:39 PM.

Username: Pokemon Ace
    FC: 4899 5180 8450
    Starter Pokemon: Gible
    GMT: GMT +/- 0
    Battling Experience: Quite a lot
    Refered by: Andrew1239

awsome!
    Pokémon White 2
    Friend Code: 1593 2814 4804

Pokémon Black
    Friend Code: 1464 2262 5856

Looking for:
    - F Grumpig/Spoink
    - DW F Eevee

I have:
    - Items
    - Feebas: Outstanding, Bold, 31 IVs etc. (please ask)
    - Slakoth: 31 IVs in HP/Spe, Night Slash

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Ace View Post

awsome!
    Welcome to the clan mate and hope you enjoy it here ;D

Looks like were rolling now, and all a snowball can do when going down a hill is get bigger + bigger. So here's for a successful clan-life!!
    R.I.P Team Feezing Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Ace View Post

awsome!
    Accepted

Awsome, we are really starting to get some members now. Finally I have someone in my house XD. If you guys can start battling each other soon, the faster you will rank up. If you ask me and andrew we can also count as one of your regular battles! Right we can only do PO, so if you guys can try and get that it would be a big help.

When we get a few more members then we will have an 8 player tourney which will take place on PO (Pokemon Online), so if you have friends invite em!

Page 1 of 709 123451151101 ... LastLast