Thread: Hello puny mor- Uh... I mean friends!!!

Default Hello puny mor- Uh... I mean friends!!!

Hello! My name is ThePhantomOfTheContests14, but you can call me Phantom.

I joined yesterday, but I forgot to make one of these. I have an account on Bulbagarden, and I`m known as RockingVulpix23 on that site.
    Here`s some random facts (Please forget about my `s, my keyboard is messed up)

* Next Halloween, I want to dress up as Erik from The Phantom of the Opera
    * On every Mystery Dungeon game I have, I always get either Skitty or Meowth
    * The Abra I own is awesome (He knows Iron Tail, Swagger, Return and Headbutt)
    * I own a shiny Vileplume
    *My favourite Pokémon are Abra, Snivy, Vulpix, Espeon,Eevee,Gardevoir,Zorua, Delcatty and Skitty

I think thats all you need to know. I hope this site will be even more awesome then I hear it is!
    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Fanfics in prograss:

The Stupid Adventures of Team Gyro!
    The Phantom of Contests

Because I am a POE-TAY-TOE

Welcome to SPPf! If you need help or a friend, shoot me a vm on my profile page.

PS: Your keyboard problem happens to me all the time. It sucks.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Welcome to the forums, that Abra is awesome, just have a good time, make friends, stay away from psychos, and never forget you are among friends, and do other awesome stuff like that.

One more thing- watch out for Malanu. He's a little creepy :P

Although he hasn't been active for a while... at least as Malanu.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

WOOHOO a Phantom fan - I love that. Anyway, welcome to Serebii. Hope that you enjoy your time here.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower