Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 116

Thread: Carmine's Event/Shiny pokemon trading shop

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    Well I also have the VGC09 Milotic - Timid - Male - Lv.50 (UT)
    What is the ID on the milotic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Hollowman View Post
    Wants:     Spoiler:- Wants:


    Offers:     Spoiler:- Offers:
    Are you only able to trade on 5th gen?

    If so I would like the ANA darkrai if its OT is ANA, the 2 birthday audinos, The muscle band, the PokeSmash Zoroark, and the SMR2011 Zoroark.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    What is the ID on the milotic?
    05309
    10charlimit
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    05309
    10charlimit
    I will trade for it then. So what is our final trade?
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    I will trade for it then. So what is our final trade?
    How about Peli11 Shaymin, DOEL Deoxys and JAP Oblivia Shaymin for my VGC09 Milotic and DW Arceus?
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    What is the ID on the milotic?



    Are you only able to trade on 5th gen?

    If so I would like the ANA darkrai if its OT is ANA, the 2 birthday audinos, The muscle band, the PokeSmash Zoroark, and the SMR2011 Zoroark.
    I can trade on both but the Pokemon are in Gen 5. I can still trade you the Pokemon on Gen 5 and you trade me my Pokemon on Gen 4. I'll go first.
    Free Donations for everyone!




        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Want a 10ANIV Blastoise for INVR2011 Celebi?
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 29th June 2011 at 3:52 PM.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Hollowman View Post
    I can trade on both but the Pokemon are in Gen 5. I can still trade you the Pokemon on Gen 5 and you trade me my Pokemon on Gen 4. I'll go first.
    Okay sounds good just pm me when you can trade with our final trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    How about Peli11 Shaymin, DOEL Deoxys and JAP Oblivia Shaymin for my VGC09 Milotic and DW Arceus?
    Okay sounds good but I only want the DW arceus on 5th gen and th emilotic on 4th. so if you can only trade in 5th gen I won't trade for the milotic

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Want a 10ANIV Blastoise for INVR2011 Celebi?
    What is the ID on the blastoise and I already have an INV2010 celebi if that is what you are referring to?
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    Okay sounds good but I only want the DW arceus on 5th gen and th emilotic on 4th. so if you can only trade in 5th gen I won't trade for the milotic
    Sorry all my events are on 5th gen exce[t my Goon's Scizor.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    Sorry all my events are on 5th gen exce[t my Goon's Scizor.
    Then I will trade for the DW arceus
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    Its all good. Just let me know if you get any DW events without proof you would trade me. I will do that trade too.
    Wooooooops~ I'm assuming that their in your Gen. 4 game, right? Can you please transfer with the right date? (e.g. GCEA Shellder was redistributed at January 14 2006, which means i want you to transfer it using that date in your DS clock) and what's the ID of the Pikachu?

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    Wooooooops~ I'm assuming that their in your Gen. 4 game, right? Can you please transfer with the right date? (e.g. GCEA Shellder was redistributed at January 14 2006, which means i want you to transfer it using that date in your DS clock) and what's the ID of the Pikachu?
    Okay? wait what was our trade? and what pikachu are you talking about?
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    Okay? wait what was our trade? and what pikachu are you talking about?
    In the past page...

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Hi im ineterested in your: shiny gastly and ralts(M, adamant)
    i can offer whats in my sig and TRU clians pansage lv 1 UT Thx

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Ninja Realm
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Shaymin Events:
    Oblivia Shaymin ID 03060:
    January 26, 2011 (Bashful)

    Movie11 Shaymin ID 04019:
    April 4, 2009 (Relaxed)

    Film11 Shaymin ID 04019 Holding a Micle Berry:
    June 13, 2009 (Bashful)

    Peli11 Shaymin ID 04019 Holding a Micle Berry:
    July 20, 2008 (Calm)

    Shaymin [Oblivia (オブリビア)] - JAP (03060):
    April 16, 2009 (Timid)

    Shaymin [Eigakan (えいがかん)] - JAP (07198):
    March 19, 2010 (Impish)

    SHINY Flower Paradise Shaymin caught in a masterball lvl 30 (Jolly)
    I am interested in your Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin and Film11 Shaymin. I am offering TRU Arceus, TRU Manphy, TRU Dragonite, 10 ANIV Latios, 10 ANIV Latias, and Shiny and Flawless Pre-Evo of Daramanitan. If you are inerested in any of these pokemon PM/VM me!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/20ksaf.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/28modxc.png[/IMG]
    Credits:
        Spoiler:- Thanks to...:

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi, I am interested in a lot of your events. I was going through your wants section and I have a few of the 5Gen events that your after (I have quite a few of the 4Gen ones as well but unfortunately they are all on my 5Gen game). If you wouldn't mind checking out my trade shop (there is a link in my sig) and letting me know what events of mine your interested in, and then I will begin the (difficult) task of choosing what events I would like form you. Cheers.
    Thank you to Amsey for the Sig
    Visit my trade shop Boutique Dion
    My FC: 4470 0659 5850

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    In the past page...
    My wants:
    SMR2011 Zoroark, UT, Quirky NOTE: Greece
    ***NEW Pokesmash! Zoroark, UT, Quirky

    Gotta Catch 'em All Pikachu ID 60114 lvl 10 (Adamant)
    Gotta Catch 'em All Shellder ID 60114 lvl 10 (Brave)

    Okay and you wanted both with the date change? is there anyhting else you wanted? and I would need to change the date on my white DS to do it correctly right?

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Hi im ineterested in your: shiny gastly and ralts(M, adamant)
    i can offer whats in my sig and TRU clians pansage lv 1 UT Thx
    does the pansage have the description received at a Pokemon event?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesome128 View Post
    I am interested in your Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin and Film11 Shaymin. I am offering TRU Arceus, TRU Manphy, TRU Dragonite, 10 ANIV Latios, 10 ANIV Latias, and Shiny and Flawless Pre-Evo of Daramanitan. If you are inerested in any of these pokemon PM/VM me!
    Sorry I am not interestes in any of these as I already have them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    Hi, I am interested in a lot of your events. I was going through your wants section and I have a few of the 5Gen events that your after (I have quite a few of the 4Gen ones as well but unfortunately they are all on my 5Gen game). If you wouldn't mind checking out my trade shop (there is a link in my sig) and letting me know what events of mine your interested in, and then I will begin the (difficult) task of choosing what events I would like form you. Cheers.
    Hahaha okay I will look at your shop. I really wish you had some of your events on 4th gen because you have a lot of my 4th gen wants haha.

    My wants are:
    Pokemon Cafe Eevee - Naughty (JP)
    Pokemon Cafe Smeargle - jolly (JP)
    Pokemon Cafe Burmy - Quirky (JP)
    Pokemon Cafe Poliwhirl - Timid (JP)
    Kyoto University (きょうえん), Shelmet - Hardy (JP)
    Kyoto University (きょうえん), Kerrablast - Lax (JP)
    Kyoto University (きょうえん), Magmar - Hasty (JP)
    Tokyo Gakugei University (もえた), Electabuzz - Calm (JP) (Evolved into Electivire)
    Tokyo Gakugei University (もえた), Magmar - Relaxed (JP) (Evolved into Magmortar)
    Teikyo University (せいしゃ), Scyther - Timid (JP)
    Osaka City University (いちだい) - Scyther - Naive (JP)
    PC Sapporo (サッポロ) - Calm (JP)
    PC Tokyo (トウキョー) - Calm (JP)
    PC Yokohama (ヨコハマ) - Calm (JP)
    PC Osaka (オーサカ) - Calm (JP)
    DW Arceus - Adamant (JP)
    DW Birthday Togekiss - Modest (JP)

    Pokémon Labyrinth Glaceon - Modest (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Leafeon - Sassy (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Umbreon - Careful (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Espeon - Timid (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Flareon - Modest (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Vaporeon - Modest (JP)
    Pokémon Labyrinth Jolteon - Timid (JP)

    Pokémon Card Game BW Chimchar - Jolly (JP)

    Pokémon Black & White Guide DW Torchic - Adamant (JP)
    Pokémon Black & White Guide DW Mudkip - Adamant (JP)
    Pokémon Black & White Guide DW Treeko - Serious (JP)
    Pokémon Peer DW Bulbasaur - Modest (JP)

    Pokemon Fan DW Mamoswine - Sassy (JP)

    What is the OT of the arceus and what is the togekiss caught in?
    Last edited by A Carmine FTW; 8th July 2011 at 5:56 AM.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  17. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    My wants:
    SMR2011 Zoroark, UT, Quirky NOTE: Greece
    ***NEW Pokesmash! Zoroark, UT, Quirky

    Gotta Catch 'em All Pikachu ID 60114 lvl 10 (Adamant)
    Gotta Catch 'em All Shellder ID 60114 lvl 10 (Brave)

    Okay and you wanted both with the date change? is there anyhting else you wanted? and I would need to change the date on my white DS to do it correctly right?
    Yeah, you change the date of your DS to the correct date. Can i know the ID of that Pikachu so i can know which GCEA it was from?

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Yes.
    10char

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    I have: Shiny English Vaporeon, no EV's. However, it is in the Day Care, so it does have EXP.

    I am after either the Shiny Flawless Adamant Larvitar, or the Adamant Shiny Charmander (either would do, never really did care for Belly Drum anyway. lol)

    Are you interested???
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    Yeah, you change the date of your DS to the correct date. Can i know the ID of that Pikachu so i can know which GCEA it was from?
    It should be in my shop but the ID is:
    60114 and it is Sapporo.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Yes.
    10char
    I will trade for that then

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I have: Shiny English Vaporeon, no EV's. However, it is in the Day Care, so it does have EXP.

    I am after either the Shiny Flawless Adamant Larvitar, or the Adamant Shiny Charmander (either would do, never really did care for Belly Drum anyway. lol)

    Are you interested???
    Sorry man I am not interested in shinies, thank you though
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    No problem...In that case I have a Liberty Pass Victini.

    Been touched ( A LOT!!! ) though, but still it's my one and only.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    ok pansage for shiny gastly or both? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  23. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Carmine FTW View Post
    It should be in my shop but the ID is:
    60114 and it is Sapporo.
    Can you transfer the Shellder with the following date: January 14, 2006
    And the Pikachu with: January 14, 2006

    Pretty much the same dates.

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    No problem...In that case I have a Liberty Pass Victini.

    Been touched ( A LOT!!! ) though, but still it's my one and only.
    Sorry I already have that. Thank you though.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    ok pansage for shiny gastly or both? lol
    I will give you both, why not. But I am organizing my events now and will need to transfer yours.


    @Wardeck okay will do I will do that in a bit.
    Last edited by A Carmine FTW; 8th July 2011 at 6:17 AM.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    ok thx alot so see u in the wifi room?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •