Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Archeops in the Modern World (698)

Default Archeops in the Modern World (698)

Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

Almost at Nimbasa City, Ash & Co. meet up with Professor Juniper and Fennel. They are there to help revive a fossil; The Plume Fossil. Reviving into Archen, it is a very hard to control Pokémon and is intent upon its desire to fly. Ash & Co. decide to help it out, but get more than they bargained for when the Archen eats a special berry growing around which causes it to evolve...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Juniper showing them the fossil and then look Lenora gets mentioned. Fennel puts the fossil in the machine and she gets super excited.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th June 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

EDIT: Cilan: "It's Sleeping time!"
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 16th June 2011 at 11:07 AM.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Archen goes crazy and Fennel cradles it as it tires itself out and Juniper captures that on her video camera.

Team Rocket listen in from a building and Zager appears on a laptop that James has.

Cilan says that for Archen, it's Sleeping time.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

It's sleeping time....lol!

Tranquill is back! O_O

Oh yeah! Stunfisk! And Female Archen!

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Its been a fun episode but the cries increasing the size of the seeds don't make that much snese, I was expecting some fragments of Dream Smoke to made that instead.

Haha Volt Switch still doesn't work right, Emolga is still a *** :P, I don't blame Stunfisk the thing attacked it, poor trollfish.

Archen's screeching attack makes the seeds grow into big roots.

Ash brings out Tranquill to help it fly, Iris sends out Emolga, Emolga uses attract but Archen is female.

Archen pecks Emolga, Emolga uses Volt Switch, Stunfisk comes out and Emolga and Archen pecks Stunfisk and it shocks Archen.

Archen flying and falling montage is funny, Juniper is watching her videos on her computer and Cilan is filming now.

Team Rocket are still spying.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th June 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Omg the evolution voice is so bad, seems like its having an orgasm or something, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEN, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEN hahahaha.

Wow Roggenrola and Tranquill in the same episode, a diferent pokemon was rotated, good to know.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 16th June 2011 at 11:21 AM.

I love Archeops voice.

Oshawott and Roggerola come out and Team Rocket are battling Ash and co. Team Rocket escape Archeops by some smoke thing.

Wow, wild Archeops in the air and the main one flies up towards them and guess what, it leaves with them.

Cilan says Best Wishes and even Tranquill says goodbye, oh wait, no capture for Ash.

Holy cow. More Archeops.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Nice episode, I don't know if this can be considered filler, Team Rocket developement from Seager, Araragi and Makomo appearing, we got to see a diferent pokemon being rotated, Stunfisk appears, Emolga still has problems.

I was starting to think it would get caught, I wasn't seeing a diferent scenario happening then the Archeops appeared.

Damn the voice was horrible, horrible or perhaps hilarious instead it was just weird...

So I'm guessing Scraggy was Juniper'd, oh well, it had its time in the sun.

What did Zager say at the end, it looked important.

So Archeops went wild, I thought that that would be the best option for it.

I'm really not sure why they gave the random Archeops a gender. There didn't seem tp be much point - usually when they reveal a gender, it serves a purpose. This didn't.

Another average episode. For some reason, there seem to be spells of good episodes, followed by a spell of much weaker ones. We're in the middle of a weak one.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So I'm guessing Scraggy was Juniper'd, oh well, it had its time in the sun.

What did Zager say at the end, it looked important.

So Archeops went wild, I thought that that would be the best option for it.
    Or Tepig or Snivy, we will never know and we don't need to know it.

Grassmen they were just showing Emolga shenanigans, she was trying to control it like she tries with every pokemon, as soon as she saw she couldn't she just used Volt Switch to run.

Again like I said you guys need to stop thinking the episodes are all going to be awesome, I think the latest episodes plot and chracters have been pretty well made, nothing amazing but well made, I consider episode like Palpitoad capture or the rival battle great, this one are just good.

Ofc that is a matter of opinion but to me the only bad episode of DP till now, were the Gothielle and possibly the Elgyem one too.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 16th June 2011 at 11:33 AM.

Team Rocket is finally heading towards a new plot, the professor Seger has something planned out for them.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    I'm really not sure why they gave the random Archeops a gender. There didn't seem tp be much point - usually when they reveal a gender, it serves a purpose. This didn't.
    Because it's Emolga. All you need to know is its gender was revealed because of Emolga. Damn Emolga taking Snivy's attract schtick.

I really liked this episode:

1). Both Tranquill and Roggenrola? Damn. 10 non existent dollars says we'll never find out he rotated out. Good to see Tranquill get some focus in this episode.

2). Emolga, is just awesome. That Volt Switch thing was pure epic. Sending out Stunfisk while it ran up the tree and laid back, was hilarious. Geez we need more moments like that. Emolga you are one lazy rat.

3). Did Archen kiss Stunfisk or peck it, I can't tell.

4). Something is happening with Team Rocket. I can't wait for their next Unova Mission (though I wish we got to see their first one end, but you know).

5.) Ash didn't catch Archeops. YAY!!!!!

Things I didn't like:

1.) No Palpitoad (though instead of Roggenrola I thought he said Gamagaru and my eyes widened but then it turned out to be Dangoro instead). Are we sure that thing exists? I mean this is the third episode in a row for Roggenrola. We have yet to see Palpitoad. Well there's the Zorua episode to hope for.

That's about it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh yeah, I also liked that, Tranquill got a lot of focus she was out almost the entire episode, interacted with Archen/Archeops quite a bit and got to battle too.

Looked to me like it pecked it dman.

Yeah the writers could have used two water types to do the firefightning but they decided for Roggenrola, I'm starting to think that Palpitoad will indeed be an issue when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    1.) No Palpitoad (though instead of Roggenrola I thought he said Gamagaru and my eyes widened but then it turned out to be Dangoro instead). Are we sure that thing exists? I mean this is the third episode in a row for Roggenrola. We have yet to see Palpitoad. Well there's the Zorua episode to hope for.
    Writers could be having Ash use Roggenrola so often because they're planning on evolving it soon (kinda like what they did with Sewaddle).

Quote Originally Posted by terminoob View Post
    Writers could be having Ash use Roggenrola so often because they're planning on evolving it soon (kinda like what they did with Sewaddle).
    Yes, I'm very well of that possibility. Of course that means unless they want Ash with a Gigalith soon, we'll be seeing a lot of Boldore.

Anyway I'm also a little disappointed that more Pokemon didn't show up, but oh well. Four Pokemon from Ash is decent enough. Though writers next time be fair to Tranquill, "losing" to Team Rocket (well I guess it wasn't losing, but it wasn't winning either), isn't cool. Damn, she needs a win and badly.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Off-Topic: Well after seeing DW art and the pokedex 3D of Boldore I kinda don't mind if it passes some times as Boldore, the thing looks pretty cool especially on pokedex 3D, I kinda though a 4 years old designed its ingame sprite.

Well we got 4 tournament episode that Palpitoad can appear, I hope it is in 1 or 2.

She should be the princess in the Zorua episode haha, or the frog, Zorua transforms into it, its kissed and transforms into Zorua princess, Oshawott should be the knight for this scenario to happen.

I'm obviously joking but I still don't get why they made a pokemon the princess and a human the knight.

So, just saw the episode.

Team Rocket was hacking the information from the Laboratory on how to resurrect ancient Pokemon for Prof. Seger. At the end of the episode Seger talks about how the information they gained; the dream energy and the resurrection information can be efficient to them.

Could it mean that Seger creates Genesect?
    I was reading the bio on Genesect, and it is also an ancient Pokemon due to the fact that it existed over 300 million years ago.

This is what the bio says: Over 300 million years ago, it was feared as the strongest of hunters. It has been modified by Team Plasma.

I'm liking this season a lot.
    Pokemon has made a real turn around in my opinion.
    I'm even loving all the "fillers," as you guys say.
    Last edited by Akaku; 16th June 2011 at 1:36 PM.

There you go, Tranquill fans. Tranquill got a whole lot of screen time.

AAAAAND - Ash obviously hasn't been neglecting her, or else she wouldn't have landed on top of his head smiling.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaku View Post
    Team Rocket was hacking the information from the Laboratory on how to resurrect ancient Pokemon for Prof. Seger. At the end of the episode Seger talks about how the information they gained; the dream energy and the resurrection information can be efficient to them.
    Thank God, every time Prof. Seger shows up I worry that he's going to tell TR how they failed all of their jobs or how incompitent they are

Also, does anyone know why had this expression at the beginning of the episode? http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/038/005.jpg

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Wondering why Titania gave Calem a keystone
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

So...is a new plot being developed for TR?

Also I'm kinda annoyed how Zager has been taking Giovanni's place. I hope they explain that

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast