Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Archeops in the Modern World (698)

archeops's voice sounds a little gargly....also, dream energy? pokemon REVIVAL? sounds like genesect is underway....
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    archeops's voice sounds a little gargly....also, dream energy? pokemon REVIVAL? sounds like genesect is underway....
    Or Reshiram via the Meteonite.

Random : PokéRadar

Just watched this episode and loved it Dr zager is quickly becoming my fav villain
    .................................................. ......................

Fine episode. Fennel and Juniper researching on Archen and Archeops, nice. And that's great of Ash to teach Archen how to fly, along with Tranquill. Team Rocket fails again, but the last scene seems mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Team Rocket fails again, but the last scene seems mysterious.
    no they didn't their mission was to steal the data and they did
    .................................................. ......................

This was a very interesting episode especially from a fossil revival view. We have seen it in DP using a machine but is it based on the same theory or is this a new method which has been new researched by fennel? Hmm interesting. Anyway, archen was a great character (glad I know the correct pronunciation now) caused a few troubles and then when it evolved it learned to fly. Speaking of its evolution this is the first time since krokorok that we have had the new version of evolution compared to the old evolution but we the new evolution colour (very awkwardly explained sorry).

That is all :P.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    This was a very interesting episode especially from a fossil revival view. We have seen it in DP using a machine but is it based on the same theory or is this a new method which has been new researched by fennel? Hmm interesting. Anyway, archen was a great character (glad I know the correct pronunciation now) caused a few troubles and then when it evolved it learned to fly. Speaking of its evolution this is the first time since krokorok that we have had the new version of evolution compared to the old evolution but we the new evolution colour (very awkwardly explained sorry).

That is all :P.
    Tranquill and Swadloon were both the new version

Well the dub was ok I mean there wasn't any new voices except archen and archeops of course But I personally liked it still I't was good and interesting filler though it would have been nice if tranquill actually done something but like I said I liked the dub version.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Or Reshiram via the Meteonite.
    but the dragons reveal themselves to their heroes on their own...genesect needs to be resurrected...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    no they didn't their mission was to steal the data and they did
    Well, I meant in capturing Archen/Archeops, but that should have been obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Tranquill and Swadloon were both the new version
    Yeah, I thought I explained it terribly because I got this reply. Tranquill's evolution doesn't have the same morph (if that makes sense). If you compare say a DP evolution but just put the same evolution colour on as BW, it would look like tranquill's evolution. However, krokorok's and archeops look different in terms of the morph.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I like Archen's dub voice, and Archeops' was alright too.

I enjoyed the episode as much as the Japanese version.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I liked this episode a lot. I like that it kind of told an origin story for Archen and flying types in general. I think I've fallen for Archen, who is now one of my favourite Pokemon. It was cute.

I keep getting thrown off by these mysterious Team Rocket endings/scenes because     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I keep getting thrown off by these mysterious Team Rocket endings/scenes because     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Maybe that was foreshadowing of something later to happen in the saga?
    Last edited by Janovy; 11th October 2011 at 10:09 PM.

Hey guys I'm new here,
    I just finished watching this episode and it was quite good storyline and Archen was funny hitting everyone like Emolga
    I thought Team Rocket were actually better villains why are they going back to stupid attempts now
    I love original Pokemon anime (love EP003) , I miss Misty
    Favourite Pokemon Game: Pokemon FireRed

The one thing I did like was the fact that after reviving Archeops they had absolutely no way of feeding it. It's nice to see some realism in the show, after all I highly doubt a creature from the past would enjoy modern food. Other than that it's another typical revive the Ancient Fossil Pokemon episode.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I really liked this episode. One of my favorite Best Wishes Epi's so far. Everything about the revival and about Archen kind of seemed real. I liked the facts that:

-The tree thing kept growing and everything.
    -Roggenrola and Oshawott trying to put out the fire
    -Team Rocket's attempt was good.
    -But, most of all, my favorite scene was when they were trying to get Archen to fly with Tranquil, Emolga, and everybody and then Stunfisk popped out due to Volt Switch.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I do wish TR would succeed in their plan sometime... Jessie tells Meowth every time to note down the faliure for payback but still every time they fail

I noticed that Iris and Juniper were calling the squirrel 'Emonga' in the dub instead of Emolga..

Now I haven't seen the capture episode, but I was wondering if they've done that from the start, or if they just messed up here.

It was weird that they followed this episode with the delayed fishing competition one. Otherwise, I liked this episode. Archaeops/Archen was a cutie, and I liked its interations with Tranquil, learning how to fly, even if it took evolving for it to finally get off the ground.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Archeaops is my favorite BW pokemon so i loved this episode, especially because we didnt have to wait long to see it evolve.

I found it funny that emolga was still using volt switch XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234