Thread: Harris' Shiny Exchange Shop (WIP)

Default Harris' Shiny Exchange Shop

Welcome to Harris' Shiny Exchange Shop. As the name would suggest, this is meant for exchanges meaning that if you want a shiny, you need to offer a shiny. I only offer legitimate shinies, most of which are UT, and several of which are EV perfect. Over the next three to five days, this shop will receive a number of updates, adding additional images and changing the format to offer greater detail concerning the Pokemon that are currently available. Beyond Shinies, I can provide a limited amount of Dream World Females. This list will be uploaded soon, so check back in the next several days. Additionally, I have completed my Pokedex with every Pokemon that can currently be obtained through Legitimate Methods, and I am willing to breed anything that you need

The Rules:
    A. Abide by all Forum Rules (Though this should go without saying)
    B. Provide offers that meet the requirements of our exchange ratio.
    C. Post with limited grammatical errors; abbreviations such as IV and EV are okay, but things such as "l8tr" will result in your post being ignored.
    D. As this is my shop, I have the right to trade with anyone that I please. To simplify, If you don't make an offer that is to my standards, I won't trade with you.
    E. All Pokemon are English unless stated otherwise, and all Pokemon are without a nickname unless stated otherwise.
    F. I have over 90 unique shinies, and currently, I am not willing to list specific details about each. if something strikes an interest in you,

Store Hours:
    I'm not going to provide any specific time that I am at my computer; life is a greater distraction than these forums, so to keep it simple, I'll be on when I'm on. The best way to keep in contact with me is through MSN Chat. My MSN ID is hrodis771@gmail.com and I am able to check messages through my phone.

Exchange Ratios:
    A. 1 Flawless IV Shiny for 1 Flawless Shiny
    B. 2 Non-Flawless IV Shinies for 1 Flawless Shinies
    C. 1 Non-Flawless Shiny for 1 Non-Flawless Shiny

Additional Notes:
    A. If it is underlined, that means that it is up for trade
    B. If it is not underlined, it is still up for trade, however these Pokemon require exceptional offers

Rare Offers:
    Occasionally I will receive something that stands out. Upon doing so, I will post information about it here.

Gen 1
    Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Ninetales, Growlithe, Arcanine, Victreebel, Machamp, Rapidash, Gyarados, Ditto, Eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Dragonite
    Gen 2
    Quilava, Hoothoot, Ariados, Crowbat, Jumpluff, Espeon, Vaporeon, Shuckle, Heracross, Ursaring, Corsola, Houndour, Houndoom, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Raikou, Entei, Suicune
    Gen 3
    Swampert, Poochyena, Cascoon, Breloom, Swellow, Pelipper, Gardevoir, Slaking, Ninjask, Sableye, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Medicham, Minun, Flygon, Zangoose, Barboach, Milotic, Salamence, Metagross, Deoxys
    Gen 4
    Rampardos, Buizel, Floatzel, Drifblim, Lopunny, Honchkrow, Bronzor, Riolu, Mantyke, Weavile, Leafeon, Glaceon, Rotom, Uxie
    Gen 5
    Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Liepard, Audino, Vinipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Lilligant, Sandile, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Garbodor, Zorua, Zoroak, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Emolga, Ferroseed, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Golurk, Pawniard, Bisharp, Rufflet, Braviary, Hydreigon

Current Wants:
    Flawless Shiny Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite
    Flawless Shiny Sandile
    Flawless Shiny Metagross/Beldum
    Shiny Starters
    Shiny Fossil Pokémon (excluding those that I already have)
    Shiny Turtle Pokémon
    Shiny Legendaries (excluding those that I already have)
    Shiny Heatmor
    Last edited by hrodis771; 19th November 2011 at 8:45 AM.
    White ID: 0390-1685-5947

Shiny Count: 169 Unique Shinies

Officially Open

Raikou, Entei, Suicune are these the roaming legends or the event ones
    Can you tell me the OT and nature of these and these are flawless like you mentioned above right
    Zangoose, Barboach can you tell me their nature and OT
    Alll these 5 pokemon are UT correct??

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

How fun! i'll have to keep this place on my watch list.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

I'm back online for a while, so lets see some offers