Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you still play PBR?

Default Why do you still play PBR?

Well, this game is roughly 4 years old now, and I'm sure alot of us still play. I still play because customizable trainers is AMAZING in my opinion. Theres also the fact that there is random online matches. Which no other (4th gen) Pokemon Games do.
    So, why do you play?

Trainer Jake would like to battle!

Friend Code: 3697 0760 1543

i still play for the reasons as you do i like facing random people even though i would like to at least be able to communicate with them and i love raising my pokemon and seeing if i did a good job and plus there in 3d its awesome
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

All of the credit goes to Wolf Tamer..you did a great job and are very pateint..THNKS

Pbr Fc 1333-8350-0108
    Pearl: 0905-6920-8117
    diamond fc: 5114-7602-3013

I also appreciate the customizable characters, but I mostly play Pokemon Battle Revolution because of the attention to detail. I really like the graphics, so I usually play it when I'm in the mood for something visually pleasant. I also have a lot of memories from playing this game, so I often play for nostalgic purposes.

The customizable characters and the ability to actually see the pokemon interacting on the screen.

I'm moving away from PBR because it's gotten so hard to find people to battle, but every time I edit a battle to upload to my Youtube channel, I find it so striking how much more compelling PBR battles are to watch than B&W battles.
    I sometimes use Fast Egg and IV Check codes, and I make copies & backups of my save states. Also, for Gen V, I use the Infinite Item and Box Cloning codes.

PBR FC: 4898-8739-8815 (PM for UU Singles, UU Doubles, or LC Singles)
    Black FC: 4040 5386 0128 (PM for OU, UU, RU/LU or Little Cup Singles, UU Doubles/Triples)
    My Narrated PBR & Gen V Battles

I like playing PBR because its easy to find people to do double battles with. Although I've pretty much stopped playing it now that B/W is out. ;c

The graphics.
    Armaldo is awesome.

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that will never play COD and will resist all bullying, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by arceusvictini)

I mostly play when two of my friends are over (it could just be one of them) because we do Tournament on PBR and like you guys said, the graphics are better than the 4th Generation games, so it's more fun that way.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I'm still playing PBR because I love the graphics and the animations (well, not all animations), also because I can get many prizes like TM's or various items for my past games. I think I will stop playing it when I get all the Trainer Cards, so that means I will still be playing for a long time because I don't have Wi-Fi, so I can't get Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza cards.
    Rainbows & Stars... Just Follow The Glitter Way... Frost Emperor Forever...
        Spoiler:- My Signature!:

The graphics are a big positive towards me playing PBR still but it's mainly due to the fact that there are so many different ways of battling in Battle Revolution.

Graphics. I usually verse my brother and cousin on PBR.
    Shop
    Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Pearl: 2107 6514 2728
    Black: 0218 1964 0547

Do you want to know if your event Pokemon are hacked? If so, click this link: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php and find your event Pokemon to see if it matches. If it does, then its hacked.

Graphics and non suckish online.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I stopped ever since the good trainers stopped appearing for me on Random Wi-Fi. A.K.A. the time around Black/White's release.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

I play because when I get bored I'll start playing it :P but fun game and cool how we can customize or trainer card and all of that stuff.

I won't be buying 5th generation games, and it doesn't have the ridiculous network security constraints or friend code issues of the 4th Gen DS games.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

definitly the graphics! I hope that they come out with a Pokemon Battle Revolution for
    the 5th generation as well as the 6th, If that ever comes out. Also I believe that people still play Pokemon battle revolution because of it actually showing the pokemon doing the moves. I mean the game shows the move being done but the pokemon itself
    isnt actually doing it.

Example is the move cut. It doesnt show the pokemon running up and cutting the pokemon.
    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

because i still like it...and i still have yet to beat the 100 man survival battle in courtyard colosseum...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

Because it's the latest Pokemon Stadium like game out right now. It's the only game where I can see full models of Pokemon.

That and it's actually somewhat intelligent (the A.I., I mean). And I can dress-up/create my own character? Man. So good. haha

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

So I can use my trusty Ho-oh over and over again

Amazing graphics, trainer customization and a free Magmortar, Electrivire and Pikachu.
    Burn, baby burn

never have, never will
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Because there is no 5th gen alternative

No, I play it because I like the 3d graphics, and battling with my carefully raised pokemon is so much more satisfying with this.

i don't play it anymore, i don't even think i have it still

I have it..i got it late like maybe 2 years ago and i just love it...Seeing pokes that you've never had before in 3-d is such a thrill and battling with the pokemon that you went through a grind raising..finding..and more often times breeding is sooo rewarding.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

All of the credit goes to Wolf Tamer..you did a great job and are very pateint..THNKS

Pbr Fc 1333-8350-0108
    Pearl: 0905-6920-8117
    diamond fc: 5114-7602-3013

Mostly because I LOVE the 4th Generation but also because seeing my carefully trained Pokémon in glorious 3D rip a new one in another Trainer's team can be rewarding.

Not to say a horrible loss can't either of course. XD
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Hey guys I'm organising a UU Singles Tournament pretty soon and would be interested if people would like to join! Please PM me for details. Thanks!

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

I don't play anymore I've grown out of it

I did, however, okay it almost 24/7/365. I remember 1 night i was playing it my brother also wanted to play so we both sat there for HOURS until we beat everything. I mean we stayed up 'till like 5 in the morning. Anyways, The only reason I'd play it now is for the memories of my 1st Diamond Version game that I had lost about 2 years ago *sob*.... I'll miss you Darkrai....... and Wonder Guard Lugia..... and most importantly, Torterra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast