History:
    Pokemon: Flareon
    Abilities:
    Other:

Pokemon Sign Ups

Name: Vee
    Species: Flareon
    Appearance:
    Personality: Very happy and hyper. Flareon tends to get over excited sometimes.

To be finished.

Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

Hello, this my first post in Serebii, so yeah. But I do have expirence in other pokemon forums (smogon).

Name: M.B McSmogon

Age: Around 10-15 but nobody knows because he was orphaned at a young age because of his Gijinka

Appearance: A mix of pitch black and bright Blonde hair in a fringe and deep grey eyes. The Black hair come from his Gijinka. He is of slight build but is stronger then he looks, he usually wears a T-Shirt with no logos and usually just a bunch of strips, patterns, etc. He dislikes jeans and will almost always wear shorts. Outside of the Academy he always wears a hat and shades to cover up his abnormal hair and eyes. He is pale and tall, reaching 170cm/5"8 approx. He is a good endurance and spriting runner and he uses this well. He has never worn make-up and thinks it is "disguestion" so he probably never will.

Personality: Really fun loving but shy, his Honchkrow is his main companion and they are a brilliant tag team. He finds it a bit difficult to make friends but when he does those friendships are often lifelong bonds. He doesn't enjoy being the leader but he still likes to have a say in things. If no-one else will take command he will step up though. If provoked he will have an argo and this will often trigger his powers. He is very trustworthy and will never break a promise unless the other person broke it or if that player is the bad guy. He also stands against pokemon collecting but is OK with pokemon capture.

History: Was orphaned because of his Gijinka at a young age and was bullied in the orphanige until his Honchkrow Gijinka showed himself. After being accpeted into this adameny a month ago he has taken giant leaps in controling his powers but still fears that there are some powers he can use that haven't been discovered. One his most traumatic expirences as a child was when he surronded by a group of about 20 kids, with their PARENTS caring them on, and was beaten up with a crowbar. He now has an irrational fear of crowbars and anything else made of a dull metal as it reminds him of this lifechanging day.

Pokemon: Honchkrow (nicknamed shadowbird)

Abilities: Can fly but it drains him of his energy, also when scared he can shoot black bolts of energy frpm his hands, a bit like his honchkrows dark pulse. He also has the ability to see the truth, however Shadowbird denies that this part of his Gijinka powers.

Other: Passes as a human easily when his hair is hidden under a hat (which coincidentally looks like his honkrows hat) but his eyes still draw attention so when he leaves the island he almost always wheres a hat and shades. He also has an IQ of 160, equalling Eistein and Stpehen Hawkings; but unlike them he has kept fit.

Hopefully I'm accepted.

EDIT: Maybe Reuniclus is better than Musharma because he has a wider movepool and better stats. aka El Bumpo (spanish for "the Bump)
    Last edited by Metal Bagon; 12th September 2011 at 12:21 AM.

Oh a Smogon person. I don't care if Musharna is RU and outclassed by Reuniclus. I'm using it in OU Dammit! /hit. xD

Personality, Appearance, and History each must be 100 words. Pending for now. (Read the RPG Forum rules.)

@Metal Bagon: Much Better

Accepted

Can I register my interest?

W:0 L:2 D:0

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)
        Spoiler:- Adoptees - Please help them:

Spoiler:- Other stuff:

Amazing Fanfics:
    The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World

Sure.

But this has been dead/in an awkward silence for days now. :/

hey can i join i have an idea

Name: Fero "Croc" Lagarto

Appearance: Fero appears completely normal. He has black hair and black eyes. Fero has slightly sharp teeth and rough skin. He's somewhat muscular and tends to wear either a plain blue or white t-shirt and denim jeans, and sometimes a blue jacket.

Personality: Fero is a little secluded, but will hang out with anyone who cares to start talking with him. He jokes around sometimes and strongly supports anything he believes to be just. He's very ferocious towards anyone who messes with him, and will sometimes, when completely p*ssed off, sneak up covertly and get the instigator in a crushing headlock until he receives an apology. He's quite reflective and self-critical, does his best to internalize all pieces of information he learns and criticisms people have of him, and frequently loses focus in a conversation due to these thoughts.

History: Fero was very fortunate as a child. His parents always provided for him and he always did well in school, having had most frequently earned straight As and sometimes high Bs. He has one brother 5 years older than him and one sister 3 years younger than him. It was apparent that he was a Gijinka from a young age, at about 7, but he was never socially unfavored, resented, or despised for it. He always had fun in the water and was a very strong swimmer. His first Pokemon which his parents had given him was a Totodile which he named Leviathan, given to him at age 5. They had a very close bond, and Leviathan quickly evolved into a Croconaw when he was 8 and then into a Feraligatr when he was 10.

Pokemon: Feraligatr

Abilities:

Aqua Jet: When in water, he swims very quickly and shoots forward at an extremely high speed.

Crunch: Fero viciously bites something with crushing pressure.

Ice Punch: His fist freezes up and becomes coated in ice as he punches something.

Surf: Fero rides a massive wave.

Aqua Tail: Fero grows a large Feraligatr tail (unless already in Feraligatr form) which develops an immense torrent of water around it and which he forcefully slams into something.

Morph: Fero transforms into a humanoid Feraligatr, which makes his abilities stronger, but wears him out.

Torrent: When injured, he can use his abilities better.

Pokemon Sign Up
    Name: Leviathan
    Species: Feraligatr
    Appearance: A regular Feraligatr.
    Personality: Very similar to Fero, but more amiable and laidback.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 7th November 2011 at 1:25 PM.

Default RP Sign Up

Name: Jukain Sylvania
    Appearance:
    It is often the golden irises within his piercing eyes that unnerve the average humans, who he calls "mundane" out of contempt. The area surrounding his eyes is tainted red; the majority of the coloration is below the eye, making him look as if he suffers from insomnia. The rest of his skin is as pale as white porcelain, which seems to take on a very faint light green color in the sun light. His face is sharp, and his face cold, as if it was frozen into a perpetual scowl. Crowning his head is hair of a fuller shade of the light green that his skin takes on in the sun, which is cut into a style that partially covers his right eye, rising over his left eye, and flowing into moderately long lengths of hair just before his ears; the hair on the back of his head is generally cut short, all in all a traditionally "emo" haircut, though the stereotype does not fit Jukain in the slightest. He would make the grade of someone who is considered attractive, at least if he didn’t look as if he was horribly ill.
    Coming in at 5’ 9”, Jukain's body is lean and lithe, possessing unexpected strength for his size, particularly in his legs. He maintains his figure rigorously, adamant about being prepared for anything that may arise, feeling that failure could cost him his or other’s lives. The origin of the ideal is rooted in his past, which will be explained later. He is cold to the touch, having inherited the lower body temperature of a Sceptile, further solidifying the argument against him that he is fatally ill, or as the most superstitious believes, dead.
    Covering his torso is a fitted white V-neck short sleeve shirt, covered by a tan hooded jacket, though he keeps the jacket off when the sun is out so that he can warm up his body. His pants are slacks that are tan as well, but slightly darker, with a dark brown belt laced through the loops. In public, he wears very classy brown loafers, but in private, he would rather go barefoot. Apart from that, he carries a black book bag containing all of his portable valuables.

Personality:
    Jukain is stoic to the core, but his personality differentiates between environments with humans and Pokemon as opposed to environments with just his Pokemon and the plants around him…
    He hates humans for what they’ve done to him, and thusly is bitter toward them, at least in thought. He was raised to be kind to people no matter how you feel or how they treat you, so even though he curses them in his mind, he maintains an emotionless and passive expression when facing any of the older ones, who he calls “mundanes.” The children, however, he cares for and even loves, for they do not discriminate against him or any of the gijinka; they are bodies of innocence that can do no evil until they are taught differently. In these environments, he stays as close to the shadows as possible, the path that is of the least resistance against him, often doing so his nose in a book. Even amidst the other gijinka, he is uneasy, though he isn’t as cold.
    Alone, he is a lighter character; a ray of hope that the mundanes have not yet destroyed his soul completely. He tends to his plants with such serene care and love that one would even go as far as believing that he sees them as his own children. He harvests the extra leaves, berries, etc. from his plants to make teas (his favorite hot drink) as well as medicine and other goods, which he stores in his bag in sufficient amounts in case of emergency.

History:
    His childhood was calm, having lived in the outer parts of Fortree City. His parents had a difficult time at birth with him, having been born with more vibrant colors than what he currently has. The doctors knew it was a gijinka, but they were unsure if the parents knew of them, so they tried to convince them that he was terminally ill. Fortunately, Jukain’s mother’s grandfather was a Salemence gijinka, and with much resistance from the doctors and nurses, his parents succeeded in keeping Jukain, who they named after the Pokemon itself.
    From there on out, Jukain was kept in secrecy, often helping his mother with her garden while father was out at work as a one of the Aides for Professor Birch. Birch was a valuable friend of the family, as he was not revolted by Jukain’s status as a gijinka, but respectfully fascinated about it and its causes. For Jukain’s tenth birthday, Jukain’s parents and Birch were thrilled about the gift they had gotten for Jukain: a Treecko. Jukain was ecstatic; he finally had a friend he could talk to, and not just his parents or Professor Birch. Jukain and his Treecko could always be seen running around the garden, inspecting the plants and observing in awe at the beauty of plants.
    Nearly a month later, his father told the family that he was going to stay late at the lab tonight to conduct his personal research on gijinkas. After the usual kiss goodbye from mother and the pat on the head for Jukain and Treecko, he left. The next day, the International Authorities called Jukain’s mother saying that his father was missing and presumed dead. She was appalled by the fact that there was no attempt to search for him, and protested against the authorities for this atrocity. The movement gained momentum, and many joined the cause. About four months later, Jukain felt that something was off, and Treecko was already up and at the door listening for something to verify the sound heard earlier. Jukain ran to his mother’s room as he always did when he felt something was. He entered the room, immediately realizing that the disturbance he felt was his mother, who was pinned to the bed and gaged by a man in black clothes, sticking a syringe in her neck. Jukain froze for a second out of fear, realizing that he was going to lose his mother, too, but then both anger and desperation flooded his being. Without thought, he held up his hand and released a Focus Blast, effectively removing the assassin from on top of his mother, through the window, and a good distance away onto the forest floor far below. The massive release of energy made his knees gave out, but he did his best to recover, running weakly to his mother side. She told him to retrieve the yellow-orange bottle from the cabinet downstairs, though she knew that she could not be saved; the Sitrus Berry extract was for him, knowing that she would be dead by the time he returned. He did so, and her prediction was right; Jukain had lost his mother. He did something then that his mother did not foresee: Jukain began to blame himself, saying that he wasn’t fast enough, and then vowed to always be prepared.
    He and Treecko buried their mother in the garden, the place she loved, and began to gather their belongings to leave. They harvested the berries and herbs that they knew would be necessary, and gather extra to be prepared. He also gathered his mother’s “Recipes and Remedies Book,” knowing that they are going to need both of its intended purposes. Finally, he took the picture of the family off of the mantelpiece, to comfort him and Treecko. He took his first step out of the door, and disappeared with his Treecko into the forest on his way to Littleroot town.
    A year later, he appeared on the doorstep of Professor Birch’s Lab with a Sceptile in tow, having gotten a massive quantity of experience from warding off hostile or territorial Pokemon as well as crossing nearly the entire length of the Hoenn Region. Shocked and amazed, he immediately took him in, warning his Aides that if the fact that this gijinka’s presence gets out, then whoever is guilty is fired. Birch examined Jukain, firstly making sure that he was okay, which he was, having discovered that he was capable of Synthesis during his travel, which healed him as well as minimized his need for food, but increased his need for water. He then checked Jukain’s Sceptile, and found that he, too, was in the same condition, also knowing Synthesis. He then proceeded to ask him questions about what had happened while he assessed his mental health, which checked out to be fine. Birch was glad that Jukain and Sceptile were okay, and Birch allowed Jukain to stay with him in the safety of his lab until they discovered a place where he could be excepted: the Pokemon Gijinka Academy, which is where we resume his life.

Pokemon: (Shiny) Sceptile
    Abilities:
    Overgrow: When Jukain is feeling weak, he will draw upon the energy of the flora around him, boosting his Grass type attacks.
    Synthesis: Jukain bared his skin to the sunlight, the chloroplasts in his skin photosynthesizing sugars to restore his body’s energy.
    Energy Ball: Using the Grass type energy flowing through him, Jukain forms a sphere with his mind before him which can be launched at his convenience.
    Focus Blast: Similar to Energy Ball, but requiring much more focus to stabilize due to the attack’s power and Fighting type energy.
    Dragon Pulse: Jukain releases the Dragon type energy from his body in the form a forward-directed pulse.
    Detect: Jukain’s intuition allows him to foresee and attack, allowing him to successfully evade it.

Other: Although unsure of his future, Jukain has had the idea of being the school’s doctor in mind for his future, having looked forward to enrolling into PGA for a

Pokemon Sign-up:
    Name: Sceptile
    Species: Sceptile
    Appearance: Sceptile looks as a wild one would; a little worn for wear but natural. He may have a fruit or two missing on occasion if he decides that an individual or plant requires it.
    Personality: Having endured nearly a year of survival with Jukain, he is in almost every way like his owner; stoic, vigilant, and beneath a cold exterior lies a warm personality.
    Last edited by Sylvania; 10th November 2011 at 4:10 PM.

Is the thread dead now? I haven't seen it in the list of RPGs. I hope not, I want to join.

formerly blastoiseboy19
    tumblr - twitter

I hope that it isn't dead either... This looks really fun.
    Signature made by Raizenn of Mount Moon Community

The last post was on September 12. Sorry guys, but it's been dead for quite a while now.

Yep, it's dead. I've even asked for the thread to be locked because Flame Mistress wanted to remake it.

Of course, that fell through but still, this be dead. <_<

Should we restart it?

Then will i Maybe join! ;D
    [CENTER]

FB Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

I did only post in it once, and if it re-starts using the same format I'll probably sign up with the SU I did for the orginal one.
    Join my game, Be a Footballer, now!

Lets do it; I like the idea and i'm sure all of you do as well, or you wouldn't have signed up. >,,< Since I have work here in about half an hour, start it, but be sure to add me. ^^ I wont be back until later, but I'll join in then. ^^

It might be best to Ask Mon to remake it before you do anything.

Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

If you want to remake this, by all means go ahead.

When we restart it, open we a new thread? Otherwise, will i join with these SU: (New Thread = join me to with these SU)

Name: Zorokan
    Appearance: Normal Kid with long red hair, and bright light blue eyes. Everytime he wears black T-Shirt and a black jeans, and sometimes his black Sunglasses.

Personality: He love Video Games, eat everything he see, and loves travelling over the world. Sometimes, he train with his Zoroark, with Speed, Attacks and surely Defence.
    History: (Coming Soon)
    Pokemon: Zoroark
    Abilities:

Illusion:
    He makes when he is in Danger, illusions for hiding himself, or trick the oppement.

Other:
    (Coming soon)
    Pokemon Sign Ups

Name: Zoroark
    Species: Zoroark
    Appearance: Have everytime the same clothes as Zorokan on.
    Personality: He's sometime evil, but the most of his life is he really calm and helps each other.

Coming Soon update i this!
    [CENTER]

FB Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

There's the permission; thank you so much Mon.
    I'll re-post a new thread so we have the more relevant information on it.

Make sure to re-post your applications in the new thread.

ummm...sp im new, but im a goid rpg.....er
    name: Winter
    species:absol
    appearance: ill do this later....
    personality: competitive

Can I reserve a spot?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast