Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 424

Thread: SP-Z's World Of Trade

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    354

    Default

    How about the Axew?

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Can I haz Shiny Rayquaza?




  3. #253
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thejt View Post
    Can I haz Shiny Rayquaza?
    Lol I dont haz a Shiny Rayquaza...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my homeboy View Post
    How about the Axew?
    What level is the Tympole?
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Obviously you are a stalker...
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I'll offer a lv. 100 Shiny EV'd Registeel and a lv. 51 Shiny EV'd Machamp for your Sinjoh Ruins Shiny Trio.

    Might include some other Pokemon if this trade seems unfair to you..


    PokeManMonster

    ^^^Check out my youtube!

    RNGing FLAWLESS/NEAR FLAWLESS POKEMON
    (costs 1 shiny or flawless pokemon)








    Badge Collection:


        Spoiler:- Badges:

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    354

    Default

    The Tympole is level 13, and it was caught at Pinweel forest, it is UT.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManMonster View Post
    I'll offer a lv. 100 Shiny EV'd Registeel and a lv. 51 Shiny EV'd Machamp for your Sinjoh Ruins Shiny Trio.

    Might include some other Pokemon if this trade seems unfair to you..
    What are they EV'd in? And what other Pokemon could you include to make is 3:3?
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    Lol I dont haz a Shiny Rayquaza...
    Oh darn. I clicked the wrong spoiler lol




  8. #258
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thejt View Post
    Oh darn. I clicked the wrong spoiler lol
    Lolol Silly Billy!
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Obviously you are a stalker...
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    What are they EV'd in? And what other Pokemon could you include to make is 3:3?
    Pretty sure Registeel is EV'd 252 Sp. Def/Def and 6 hp and Machamp is 252 Attack/170 HP/88 Speed.

    By add in a few more....

    Not really sure how to make this faie for either of us. A shiny (the rest are either flawless or EV'd) seems too much to add, but a normal Pokemon doesn't cut it.

    I might just switch my part around if a Flawless Shiny Beldum and the Registeel are good enough to trade.


    PokeManMonster

    ^^^Check out my youtube!

    RNGing FLAWLESS/NEAR FLAWLESS POKEMON
    (costs 1 shiny or flawless pokemon)








    Badge Collection:


        Spoiler:- Badges:

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManMonster View Post
    Pretty sure Registeel is EV'd 252 Sp. Def/Def and 6 hp and Machamp is 252 Attack/170 HP/88 Speed.

    By add in a few more....

    Not really sure how to make this faie for either of us. A shiny (the rest are either flawless or EV'd) seems too much to add, but a normal Pokemon doesn't cut it.

    I might just switch my part around if a Flawless Shiny Beldum and the Registeel are good enough to trade.
    I'm not understanding what your getting at.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    354

    Default

    So.... are you interested in the Tympole? I posted its level and stuff above.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my homeboy View Post
    So.... are you interested in the Tympole? I posted its level and stuff above.
    Oh yes, sorry, I overlooked that post, I am interested, but not tonight.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #263
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hey porygon are u still on
    Black FC: 0647 6658 1811

    Heartgold FC: 0218 1672 9567
    GMT-6:00

    3DS Friend Code: 3325-2572-9836 Pokemon Y My in game name is Liam
    Safari Type: Electric; Pikachu,Pachirisu,Manectric
    Looking for all these hidden ability pokemon, doesn't matter if they are evolved, and I prefer female but as long as it has the ability i don't care
    : Magneton,Tyrogue,Rhydon,,bronzong,Petlil,Gogoat,He lioptile

    Also looking for megastones from X, willing to trade a couple of HA pokemon for one, or something like that, I also have some some pokemon with perfect ivs in like 3-4 stats. Specifially I am looking for Charizardite X,Pinsir,,Manectite,Tyranitarite. I am also looking for safaris with Chansey

  14. #264
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    let's discuss this tomorrow then if your tired or w/e
    Black FC: 0647 6658 1811

    Heartgold FC: 0218 1672 9567
    GMT-6:00

    3DS Friend Code: 3325-2572-9836 Pokemon Y My in game name is Liam
    Safari Type: Electric; Pikachu,Pachirisu,Manectric
    Looking for all these hidden ability pokemon, doesn't matter if they are evolved, and I prefer female but as long as it has the ability i don't care
    : Magneton,Tyrogue,Rhydon,,bronzong,Petlil,Gogoat,He lioptile

    Also looking for megastones from X, willing to trade a couple of HA pokemon for one, or something like that, I also have some some pokemon with perfect ivs in like 3-4 stats. Specifially I am looking for Charizardite X,Pinsir,,Manectite,Tyranitarite. I am also looking for safaris with Chansey

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Ninja Realm
    Posts
    12

    Default

    029 - Nidoran - Quiet - Female - Lv.10 (UT)[0|11|31|6|31|30]
    069 - Bellsprout - Modest - Female - Lv.10 (UT) [0|25|16|0|13|22]
    077 - Ponyta - Sassy - Male - Lv.10 (UT) [8|11|17|16|29|28]
    108 - Lickitung - Adamant - Female - Lv.10 (UT) [23|20|20|11|1|16]
    114 - <Shiny> Tangela - Impish - Male - Lv.1 (UT) [Flawless]
    114 - Tangela - Careful - Female - Lv.10 (UT) [2|22|2|11|30|9]
    174 - Igglybuff - Modest - Male - Lv.10 (UT) [20|13|13|8|23|7]
    234 - Stantler - Docile - Male - Lv.10 (UT) [11|26|12|4|19|6]
    261 - Poochyena - Naughty - Female - Lv.10 (UT)[NN'd Fangs] [11|24|27|6|6|2]
    399 - Bidoof - Bold - Male - Lv.10 (UT) w/Aqua Tail [29|24|15|28|25|3]
    I am interested in your shiny Tangla, Stantler, Poochyena, and Iggypuff. Look in my shop (i updated inventory, NEW POKEMON!!!)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/20ksaf.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/28modxc.png[/IMG]
    Credits:
        Spoiler:- Thanks to...:

  16. #266
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesome128 View Post
    I am interested in your shiny Tangla, Stantler, Poochyena, and Iggypuff. Look in my shop (i updated inventory, NEW POKEMON!!!)
    I like your Shiny Jap Bronzong

    Quote Originally Posted by Zala View Post
    let's discuss this tomorrow then if your tired or w/e
    PM me and we can discuss.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  17. #267
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27

    Default

    what do you want for your shiny wishmker jirachi(ut) and your shiny charmander (ut)
    ur shiny dw eevee and modest sinjoh dialga?
    For what..?
    u keep forgetting always
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  18. #268
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    u keep forgetting always
    Ohh, so sorry! Haha! Um sorry to dissapoint but I already have Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi and a Shiny Charmander.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  19. #269
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Ohh, so sorry! Haha! Um sorry to dissapoint but I already have Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi and a Shiny Charmander.
    anything else u interested in my shop?
    ... i got a timid flawless latios which has a few exp but no evs according to a trader i got it from
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  20. #270
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    anything else u interested in my shop?
    ... i got a timid flawless latios which has a few exp but no evs according to a trader i got it from
    No thanks, just went through your shop and nothing really interested me sorry!
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  21. #271
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Bumpity bump!!
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Here are the pokemon I'm interested in:
    381 - Latios - Timid - Lv.40 (UT)
    227 - Skarmory - Docile - Male - Lv.53 (UT)
    318 - Carvanha - Calm - Female - Lv.41 (UT)
    642 - Thundurus - Quiet - Male - Lv.40 (UT) --> Did you obtain this yourself?
    623 - Movie 11 Janta's Golurk(ゴルーグ) - Brave - Lv.70 (UT)

    Check out my trade shop and see what you like. I have a bunch of shinies that you do not so I hope we can trade now and in the future too.
    Click the Userbar to Vist my Trade Shop!

    Credit for the AMAZING userbar goes to Mew_ and -Sarah! Thanks so much the two of you!


    Credit for the Amazing Vaporeon recolors goes to PetuniaBubbles! Thanks so much!


    Credit for this awesome Avatar Signature goes to Blackacer! Thanks so much!

  23. #273
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $h1ny Hunter View Post
    Here are the pokemon I'm interested in:
    381 - Latios - Timid - Lv.40 (UT)
    227 - Skarmory - Docile - Male - Lv.53 (UT)
    318 - Carvanha - Calm - Female - Lv.41 (UT)
    642 - Thundurus - Quiet - Male - Lv.40 (UT) --> Did you obtain this yourself?
    623 - Movie 11 Janta's Golurk(ゴルーグ) - Brave - Lv.70 (UT)

    Check out my trade shop and see what you like. I have a bunch of shinies that you do not so I hope we can trade now and in the future too.
    So your interested in them, all shiny? And no I obtained it from a trusted friend on here. It has pretty good IV's, 0 / 29 / 22 / 24 / 27 / 24
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Porygon-Z View Post
    So your interested in them, all shiny? And no I obtained it from a trusted friend on here. It has pretty good IV's, 0 / 29 / 22 / 24 / 27 / 24
    Yes I took them directly from your shinies and events section. Did you find anything you like from my trade shop?
    Click the Userbar to Vist my Trade Shop!

    Credit for the AMAZING userbar goes to Mew_ and -Sarah! Thanks so much the two of you!


    Credit for the Amazing Vaporeon recolors goes to PetuniaBubbles! Thanks so much!


    Credit for this awesome Avatar Signature goes to Blackacer! Thanks so much!

  25. #275
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $h1ny Hunter View Post
    Yes I took them directly from your shinies and events section. Did you find anything you like from my trade shop?
    #140 Kabuto - UT, Serious, Level 20, Caught in Poke Ball
    #147 Dratini - UT, Adamant, Level 15, Caught in Poke Ball (Has Extremespeed Move)
    #299 Nosepass – UT, Gentle, Level 14, Caught in Luxury Ball
    #300 Skitty – UT, Serious, Level 40, Caught in Ultra Ball
    #566 Archen – UT, Timid, Level 1, Bred in Poke Ball
    #597 Ferroseed – UT, Impish, Level 24, Caught in Luxury Ball
    #278 Wingull – UT, Bashful, Level 41, Caught in Ultra Ball
    If you don't believe this is a fair trade(Janta's Golurk is worth 2-3, plus 2 legendary shinys) then PM me and we can discuss.
    FC 4470 4847 7328

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/o3ais.gif[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •