Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SpiKKi's Trade Shop

Default SpiKKi's Trade Shop

I'm gonna kick this off with the rules just to get them out of the way

1. All SPPF rules and Trade Forum rules apply
    2. Not all of my Pokemon have been hack checked and I trade in a lot of different places. If you find out a Pokemon I have traded you is a hack please send me a message and we can trade back.
    3. You can either post here or PM me with an offer or to ask for more information about any of my Pokemon but I don't breed for IVs or calculate them since they don't interest me.

I do work so sometimes (mostly 8-5ish GMT+1 at the moment) I will be online but unable to trade. I will still be happy to arrange trades though.

I am now able to clone all my Pokemon. However, this will result in them having a Premier Ribbon. I can't get around this as my other method of cloning will not work. The ribbon simply prevents you trading the Pokemon on GTS (so no effect on event Pokemon).

Trade ratios (negotiable):

1 normal shiny= 1 normal shiny or event
    1 shiny legendary= 2 normal shiny, 2 event or 1 shiny legendary
    1 shiny event= 2-3 shinies, 2-3 events or 1 shiny event

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Mew:

Spoiler:- Jirachi:

Spoiler:- Deoxys:

Spoiler:- Victini:

Spoiler:- Arceus:

Spoiler:- Shaymin:

Spoiler:- Manaphy:

Spoiler:- Misc. Events:

Spoiler:- Jeremy:

Spoiler:- Dream World (all female):

I want any event Pokemon not listed above, shiny or non-shiny (preferably legendary events).
    I also want shiny starters and other cool looking shinies.
    I'm not interested in DW Pokemon unless they're events (not particularly fussed about Eeveelutions either).

I'm not interested in flawless or EV'd Pokemon.

Thanks for looking and I hope we can trade at some point.
    Last edited by spike241; 9th July 2011 at 4:22 PM.
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

Black FC: 2365 5908 7631

Pokemon I have are in my trade thread
    PM me if you have what I need/want what I have

Yay, it got approved.
    I'll update it when I get home

I may be able to clone from now on but I'll need to test it later. *fingers crossed*
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

I have a Landorus! Do you have a Mew?

GalladeLover♥

Spoiler:- Credits:

what are the IVs of both latios and chimchar?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I have a Landorus! Do you have a Mew?
    I have a few Mews listed, they're all event ones and I already have Landorus. Sorry

what are the IVs of both latios and chimchar?
    I did say I won't check IVs (rule 3) but I'll look up Latios when I get home (they're probably not great though). Chimchar is level 1 (or 5?) though so I can't check them normally.

I'll add natures for the shinies and events later too.

A couple more shinies and more event Pokemon added.
    They haven't been hack checked yet though, any volunteers?

i have the shiny beast entei (unused for zorak event) a moltres, and a rayquaza. All UT for the Mattle Ho OH
    White Friend Code: 3911 7721 0588

I'm Coming Back Soon You Guys!
    PM/VM me offers for trades, breeding services, etc.
        Spoiler:- Clicky Clicky:

Image done By Sizida
    Add me on PSN: blakk21 If someone have Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and add me You will get 2 of any pokemon I have if you help me get some trophies

i'll trade a shiny latios lv.100 and shiny enigima stone event latias ut lv.35 for your Pokepark Mew, and MATTLE Ho-Oh

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by KnyfeStab View Post
    i have the shiny beast entei (unused for zorak event) a moltres, and a rayquaza. All UT for the Mattle Ho OH
    I do have a shiny Entei but I need to check if it's an event one. I'm guessing moltres and rayquaza aren't shiny, in which case I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    i'll trade a shiny latios lv.100 and shiny enigima stone event latias ut lv.35 for your Pokepark Mew, and MATTLE Ho-Oh
    I have a shiny Latios, I don't know too much about the enigma stone events but according to serebii the Latis should be level 40 (I think both of mine are Lv 40). Could you check that?
    I still need to get Mew cloned for you, I'm still working on getting cloning up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by spike241 View Post
    I do have a shiny Entei but I need to check if it's an event one. I'm guessing moltres and rayquaza aren't shiny, in which case I have them.

I have a shiny Latios, I don't know too much about the enigma stone events but according to serebii the Latis should be level 40 (I think both of mine are Lv 40). Could you check that?
    I still need to get Mew cloned for you, I'm still working on getting cloning up and running.
    the ones roaming in the wild are lv.40 the stone event w/ the soul dew makes them lv.35 in that event. i also have shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre lv.70 from emerald ut, and more.

my xat avvie (c) me

the ones roaming in the wild are lv.40 the stone event w/ the soul dew makes them lv.35 in that event. i also have shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre lv.70 from emerald ut, and more.
    Ok, thanks for that. Wouldn't be the first time they'd got it wrong.

I'm definitely interested in shiny Kyogre and shiny Lugia (I need to replace my hacked one ). I'd probably trade for the others too. Is there anything else you want?

I also need to get Ho-Oh hack checked since I got quite a few events in a trade yesterday and I want to make sure they're all ok. Few too many for the hack check thread though.

i like Hayley's Mew UT, Pokepark Mew, Ranger Manaphy, TRU Arceus, and the TRU manaphy. i also have a trade shop(link in sig). i list most of my ut and lv.100 shinies there. pick the shinies you want and we'll trade.

my xat avvie (c) me

hi im interested in your world pokemon, tru arceus and manaphy and your gamestop jirachi. I can offer a mystry mew, pklatam jirachi, tru regigigas, alamos darkrai and minchina arceus. Let me know if your interested.

@ lavaburst
    Is shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre and shiny Kyurem UT for those 5 or if you still wanted Ho-Oh could we add shiny Virizion as well?
    I'm assuming you wanted the UT shiny Ranger Manaphy.

TRU Manaphy needs to be hack checked as well (same trade) but I'm at work so I can't trade now anyway. I'll be home in around 4 hours but I'll try to get them checked before then.

@Craig
    I need to get all of the Pokemon you want hack checked first but I'm definitely interested in Mew. I still need to update my events, i'm having to do it from memory at the moment

im in no rush for them so let us know when you've checked them and we can make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by spike241 View Post
    @ lavaburst
    Is shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre and shiny Kyurem UT for those 5 or if you still wanted Ho-Oh could we add shiny Virizion as well?
    I'm assuming you wanted the UT shiny Ranger Manaphy.

TRU Manaphy needs to be hack checked as well (same trade) but I'm at work so I can't trade now anyway. I'll be home in around 4 hours but I'll try to get them checked before then.

@Craig
    I need to get all of the Pokemon you want hack checked first but I'm definitely interested in Mew. I still need to update my events, i'm having to do it from memory at the moment
    okay i'll add virizion :3

my xat avvie (c) me

Cool, I've put Ho-Oh and Manaphy in the hack check thread. Feel free to take a look yourself if you want. Hopefully I'll get an answer in the next 3 and a half hours.

hi mat ei'm intrested ina few of your legendary's and event i got a lot of shiny's to offer pm me for a list or to work soemthing out
    3ds Fc = 2766 - 9127 - 2456
    Safari type : Ground :- trapinch, Dugtrio, gastrodon

Quote Originally Posted by ZottenDim View Post
    hi mat ei'm intrested ina few of your legendary's and event i got a lot of shiny's to offer pm me for a list or to work soemthing out
    PMd

okay i'll add virizion :3
    Looks like the Pokemon are legit Let me know when you can trade

Quote Originally Posted by craig87 View Post
    im in no rush for them so let us know when you've checked them and we can make a deal.
    The Manaphy seems to be legit. I'll trade it for Mew if you'd like. Let me know

I have a shiny cresselia and a shiny pikachu,though I'm not sure if they are hacked.
    Pikachu might be hacked but I think the cresselia is legit.
    I have no idea how to check if they're hacked.
    I'd like one of your shinies

EDIT:It seems that you have both of those and they're shiny,i'd still want to trade but is that okay with you?

I'd still trade but I need to figure out cloning first I'm still having some issues.

One way of checking hacks is location, check if the Pokemon can actually be caught at the location it says it was. You could also put the stats into metal kid's IV Calculator (google ) If it says they're impossible then it's hacked.

EDIT: Latios IVs: Latios - #381 (Calm) : 12 - 13 / 28 - 29 / 26 - 27 / Impossible / 28 - 30 / 30 - 31
    Not sure if the SpA IV is because of Soul Dew or if it's a hack :/
    Last edited by spike241; 23rd June 2011 at 7:22 PM.

hi yea thats great when can you trade?

thanks for the trade i would recommend you to anyone.

Thanks Craig, you too

I'm interested in ur Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. I can offer u a Shiny Feraligart for it. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast