Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- UtGoG

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Made a post. Sorry to punch you in the nuts JP, but when I went through all the stats I had down, you didn't have a high chance of hitting. And then you rolled the worst possible number.
    Randy on the other hand has a reason to be fighting well, but as you guys trian you'll be just as powerful if not more so. He's just aid to keep you guys alive for now.
    You got our stats? Can you give me a hint as to what are mine? XD Lemme guess, high Wisdom and above-average Dexterity and Intelligence...low Strength?
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 16th July 2011 at 1:13 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

For Charisma, it's what you can role play. It's somthing that has to be shown unlike some of the othe stats. Intillegence as well.
    I use: Strength, Dexterity, Endurance, and Wisdom. JP has high strength, pretty good endurance and average dex and wis.
    EDIT: NINJA'D! Will get back to everyone else.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Persona 3/FES (the one I've actually played) has the stat distribution Stength-Magic-Endurance-Agility-Luck. I kind of imagined Sig to be average strength, low-average magic, high-average endurance, low-average agility and low-average luck. It also has a social stat distribution of Charm-Bravery-Academics, of which Sigmund would be low-average on charm and average on the other two. Yeah, Sig's not very exciting stat-wise, either.

Just looked it up. P4 has similar battle stats, with the social stats of Knowledge-Courage-Expression-Diligence-Understanding. Of those, he'd have average Knowledge, average Courage, low-average Expression, high Diligence and average Understanding. Again, very neutral. Well-rounded, but neutral.

EDIT: Ooh, Zinc's doing his own stat thing. Regard the above as a character ramble, then - mildly interesting and ultimately pointless.

Sigmund's pretty scared out of attacking and boring as a result right now, but I might have him jump in just a bit. Gotta at least try, right?

I'll get back to stats in a bit if anyone is interested (In fact, if you want to know, send me a profile message and you chall revieve).
    But I need to run a poll. For future referance, which one of the GMPCs do you want to see more in the story:
    Testa
    Liza
    Ms.Halls

Randy and Wulfgard are almost staples now, but you cna chose them as well. Just chose a second from the list of the three above as well.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

1. Randy (For pure crazy awesome)
    2. Wulfgard (Since he's a pro)
    3. Liza (She's a teen like most of the rest of our characters. It seems to fit better than having a lot of adults around for guidance. Besides, PURPLE HAIR)
    4. Halls (Her Arcana. Can speak no more.)
    5. Testa (Sorry dude... Archery guy, my pal, but eh. I'm sure he'll get his shining moment soon, and that'll change my opinion of him.)
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Well...I'd like to see all 3 of them, they all seem interesting.

Can you post everyone's stats, Zinc? I mean, the 9 chosen for the Court of Miracles...just for a general idea for stats. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Jeez, you guys post quick. I'm having trouble keeping up and reacting to everything. I guess I need to work on making shorter posts...

I'd be interested in seeing the stats as well, however, keeping them hidden also makes sense from a GM perspective too.

Liza or Ms. Halls would be my choices. Liza seems interesting, and I don't know enough about Ms. Halls at this point to make a choice there. Besides, we have two guy GMPCs already.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

I vote for more Liza and Testa. ;D

Whoa, you guys moved along quick! (Not like I'm involved anyway, but I'm still following along :P)

For the poll, I'd like to see more Liza and Testa, like Niedude said. I dunno, they just seem like the more interesting GMPCs to me.

Hey, I have to say it once and I'll say it again.
    In this RP you DO NOT auto-hit when you attack at someone. DVB, you aren't even able to pick up a pipe as a certain someone has you pinned down at this point.
    JG, you can take a kick AT the Diego Shadow, but you don't hit him until my next post (Not to mention, he has no testes, so kicking him there is just about pointless).
    Remember to read story posts carefully people. They carry information that you need to follow as well.
    WARNING!

Sorry 'bout that, fixed it up now. XD I thought Shadows had nuts...gawd, I phail at Shadow anatomy. XD

I just missed something hilarious didn't I?

EDIT: The forum didnt warn me Jean Grey had posted. Just so I dont have to post again saying stuff we already know happened, lets just say that when JP got up and almost puked was when Theresa helped him up, he was just in so much pain he couldn't take in his surroundings.
    Last edited by niedude; 16th July 2011 at 3:20 PM.

I'd like to see more of Halls, Liza and Testa in that order.

Also, left a glorious post wherein Sigmund takes two steps forward and grabs somebody's shoulder. Hooray for progress!

Well, looks like our green entrees to the CoM will be experiancing somthing awful already. DVB has pulled out of the RP, and as such, his character will be... well, you know... our first failure.
    As per contract, it's what he decided I should do. And I shall do it.
    WARNING!

This should make for great character development! Not to mention JP's new Pocke****ch will become quite the powerful Chekhov's Gun.

Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    sicko ;p
    WARNING!

After what Kamina made me go through I've learned to appreaciate deaths in animes more so than I should.

We're bringing up TTGL all the time here, for some reason.

Death is a good thing. Too bad my character doesn't really know Diego. Wait... it'll remind him of his siblings' deaths.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! And now, I'm going to go and feel sorry for Diego, and not feel happy and enjoy death, because that's tempting fate, and I'll probably get hoist by my own petard if that happens. Does he get to go out as a big damn hero?

Let us have a moment of silence. And I spend way too much time on TVTropes.

Because Zinc is subconsciously planting TTGL-related references into the RP, so that whenever we come here, we feel like talking about it.

Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    sicko ;p
    ... I am SO sigging that, if you'll let me.

I also vote more Liza. Because purple hair is awesome. I like purple, EVERYBODY SHOULD LIKE PURPLE!

Joshua is NOT going to react well to Diego going poof, I can't wait to write that

EDIT: Also, the posts I just read are full of win and epic.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 16th July 2011 at 6:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Purple is amazing. Almost as good as RAINBOW.

Zinc should postDiego getting TORN TO SHREDS so that we can react.

This death better make getting mega punched in the nads seem like a good thing...

@Niihyl
    Yes I have

@SoS
    Yes you can

@Niedude
    Is incinerated bad enough?
    WARNING!

Holy ****!

But at least now I know how long the Court takes. Or at least how long its going to take by looking at the moon, seeing as maybe, it can vary in duration depending on the trail in order?

But now I have a problem! JP didn't see the summoning of the persona nor the death of diego!

Theresa is going to have to explain that to him.

I know!

Theresa is going to explain things to him. He goes home with her, and leaves to a bar, looking for a fight. The next day, he appears in a gym, battered and bruised.

Jean Grey, this is the plan, you up for it? xP

Remember guys, when the CoM ends, you return to the place you were when it started. For example, Randy would be in the shed with the rest of the band carrying stuff behind him.
    WARNING!

... Isn't JP 18? You need to be 21 to enter bars, don't you? They'd ID anyone who looked younger than 25-ish.

... Mana is going to be super-paranoid from now on, carrying his bow EVERYWHERE.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast