Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Default Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Well, spoilers are starting to come out and such, so it's time for a new thread for them, as well as discussion of "The Glee Project".

Spoiler:- RM confirming that the cast will be leaving after season 3:

In other news, what do you guys think about The Glee Project?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

It sounds interesting, but I just have this feeling that it's going to end up falling on its face in a few episodes. I am glad to be seeing the back of Rachel and her participation in nearly every single song in the shoe, but I'll miss Quinn purely because of her looks.

I hope the new characters are interesting. I'm watching this show solely for Rachel, Santana, Klaine and Dianna Agron...

twittertumblrlast.fm

TGP, at first, was EXTREMELY annoying to me, but I think it's starting to warm up to me. Personally rooting for Ellis, Emily, or Cameron.

Also, they BEST not give the new characters too much spotlight, give more spotlight to old members of ND, since they kind of neglected practically ignored some people in ND last season.

I have no interest in The Glee Project, but I hope the new characters are interesting and bring something to the show. Im gonna miss the cast after season 3. I miss Glee already, im suffering from Glee withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by glalieguy View Post
    TGP, at first, was EXTREMELY annoying to me, but I think it's starting to warm up to me. Personally rooting for Ellis, Emily, or Cameron.

Also, they BEST not give the new characters too much spotlight, give more spotlight to old members of ND, since they kind of neglected practically ignored some people in ND last season.
    I liked Ellis too, too bad she got booted last night :l...

I like Damian. He's cute. And that accent.

The winner is already decided though, I think one of the writers accidentally let it slip that the winner was male.

twittertumblrlast.fm

The Glee Project can go beat its own brains out with a stick.

The only comment I can make on season three is that it needs MOAR KURT/MERCEDES NUMBERS!
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    The Glee Project can go beat its own brains out with a stick.

The only comment I can make on season three is that it needs MOAR KURT/MERCEDES NUMBERS!
    I kept waiting and waiting throughout season two for another Kurtcedes number and it never came. Please RIB, Kurtcedes duets for next season. 4 Minutes is one of Glee's best covers

twittertumblrlast.fm

I like The Glee Project, actually.

And I'm happy that Ellis got kicked.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

I haven't seen the Glee Project, whatever that is and if it's just another reality show then to be honest I don't really care (I don't like reality shows).

Sounds like everyone but Sue and Will are leaving, including Emma, guess that gives anyone who is thinking will they be together? Unless she is (And are they changing the Principal and other teachers including Bieste?).

I am not even sure if I will watch S4, having to get rid of all but two of the main characters, but I guess if I can watch Ash & Brock walk off into a new cast or Angel have a new team or some other show when a new show comes off the old one or they get rid of older characters then I could watch S4 with Sue and Will, depending on the students there.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

They students are the only ones leaving, the teachers are staying the same

twittertumblrlast.fm

Oh okay, I got a bit confused because it didn't mention that Emma was staying, even more of a reason to stay. I will miss watching Brittany, Santana, Mercedes, Kurt and Artie, actually Tina and Quinn as well. And I guess Puck and Rachel (Wait.. that's practically everyone O.O Well I didn't like S1 Puck and the cheerleaders, they just became more of a person through the last 2 seasons and not props like many bullies and jerks seem to be in high school movies/shows, although I could tick off many things I don't like about a character in the show but I can also tick off what I like).

Wonder who the new crowd will be, I hope they don't just repeat the same stereotype because it just seems pointless, or if they are going to do that give them different personalities. Someone can have the same stereotype as Puck or Artie, or Quinn and Rachel but have completely different personalities.

Ten bucks says a homosexual, not sure which gender will be on it as well (Of course I have no problem with that, although with Kurt, Karovsky, Brittany AND Santana, who the last two or aleast Santana has to be bisexual aleast with the amount of guys they were with, kinda shows there will be). Just wonder what personality they will have? Out of the closet and proud (Which is probably why I like Kurt) or in the closet and shy.

Hmm now thinking about it I can't wait to see what happens in S4 even if that's a year away lol. There are some stereotypes they haven't even included (They don't really need stereotypes but we know they will have them anyways, all high school shows/movies has them), and hopefully won't be all repeated storylines (Like a cheerleader getting pregnant or something like that)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I hate having to wait 'till January for the next season. Just as well there's plenty on TV in the meantime.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I think the writers hint to some seniors not graduating this year, like Brittany. They mentioned some of them getting straight F's. It would be interesting to see the reactions of the ones who do get to graduate if ever some of their classmates do not.

I can't wait for season three! When will it air?
    Check out my top 39 songs of 2013 here!

^ The Fox site says September 20th, I think. I can't wait until then.

Oh. September 20 seems so far. Can't wait for season 3! >:P
    I wonder how they'll start the season. I liked the start of season 2 but I think it will be boring if they repeat that in season 3.
    Check out my top 39 songs of 2013 here!

I really like The Glee Project. I just feel so bad for them this week. For the music video, they have to sings Mad World standing in a mall wearing signs saying what they think is the most vulnerable aspect of them.
    Grumpig is mine.
    Planned Ruby/Sapphire Remake Team:
    Current Sapphire Team

I do GTS Negotiations. I really like trading Eggs for Eggs. So, if you see a Trainer Card with "BIDOOF is the reason for HATE.", that is me.

I love The Glee Project. It's kind of funny and cool that a lot of the kids on The Glee Project already fit some sort of stereotype. We've (at this point) got an overconfident diva, a nasty diva, a flamboyant black male, and a vertically-challenged chihuahua type of guy. There's a quiet black girl, which has the potential to become some sort of black stereotypical character, and... three or four unidentifiable people. :/ But this is just from watching, like, two episodes. (Yet I'm already really loving the show.)

As for Glee's 3rd Season, I'm very excited for that. I love Lea Michele (SPRING AWAKENING FTW) and basically the rest of the cast, and I'm both sad and excited to watch their final season on the show.

Is it true that some of the characters will graduate and leave the show, being replaced by new ones?

Looking to be Tutored in Competitive Teambuilding and Strategy

A Fun Place!

Yes they started the show as Sophomores and will become seniors in this new season. Ryan Murphy stated that Chord (Sam) and Darren (Blaine) could both be seen as Juniors in this new season and everyone is speculating them failing Brittany and maybe some other characters. Lea (Rachel) wants to stay in the show, but I don't think she will after this season. There is also talk about making a New York spin off, I'm not sure if this is just fan speculation or not.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Ryan Murphy was asked on whether he wanted to keep the characters that graduated on the show and he said that he didn't like that idea. So looks like Rachel/Finn/etc won't be returning in the fourth season?

As for Glee Project, here's the contestants vulnerability:
    Cameron- Misunderstood
    Damian-Numb
    Matheus-Small
    Alex- Gay
    Samuel- Rejected
    Hannah-Fat
    Marissa-Anorexic
    Lindsay-Fake
    Emily-Used
    Mckenleigh-Black or White

I love Glee <333
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    Ryan Murphy was asked on whether he wanted to keep the characters that graduated on the show and he said that he didn't like that idea. So looks like Rachel/Finn/etc won't be returning in the fourth season?

As for Glee Project, here's the contestants vulnerability:
    Cameron- Misunderstood
    Damian-Numb
    Matheus-Small
    Alex- Gay
    Samuel- Rejected
    Hannah-Fat
    Marissa-Anorexic
    Lindsay-Fake
    Emily-Used
    Mckenleigh-Black or White
    I really love the video for Mad World so much! I really like most of The Glee Project contestants! The only one I don't like is Emily.... she seriously bugs me every time she comes on camera, we already have Santana we don't need another one xD
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    I really love the video for Mad World so much! I really like most of The Glee Project contestants! The only one I don't like is Emily.... she seriously bugs me every time she comes on camera, we already have Santana we don't need another one xD
    Hm. I always thought she was pretty funny, kind of *****y but in a likeable way. Like a much more tolerable Lindsay or something along those lines.

... I'm still not sure whether that accent she equips from time to time is real though...

Yay Emily got voted off! I like everyone else on there now that Bryce and Emily are gone.

I actually like Lindsay, I want her or Damian to win! I can see them placing like this:
    9) McKenleigh ~ Really good but over thinks things and looks a little too old
    8) Hannah ~ Great singer but I can't see her on the show
    7) Matheus ~ I can't see him on the show and his vocals need work
    6) Alex ~ He just bugs me.... RM likes gay people though so we shall see
    5) Samuel ~ I can't see him on the show as well but he does everything very nicely
    4) Cameron ~ Like RM said he is a little "too" perfect for the show, he is still amazing
    3) Marrissa ~ I love her so much, she is amazing and would fit on the show perfectly, like her the moment I saw her.
    2) Damian ~ The love of my life, his accent is amazing and he is adorable
    1) Lindsay ~ After everything I have heard about "the winner being a character that sue hates more than anyone else" I could completely see her being it, she is a good singer and follows directions very well. The other girls might not like her but that does not really matter in the end.
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast