Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes: Keep Rerolling til you make Roy your Boy.

Default Fire Emblem Heroes: Keep Rerolling til you make Roy your Boy.

Since Fire Emblem Heroes as a mobile gacha game is so different in structure to a regular series game, I figure we could split this into it's own thread. That way we can post about what we get and talk about current content, since they mentioned biweekly updates.

Also considering as of right now you need a lot of feathers to upgrade and limited ways to get them, I'll make a list of friend codes.

bobjr - 5144462893 - In game name B.J.
    Ellie -5245923540
    bobandbill - 6803840146
    Last edited by bobjr; 7th February 2017 at 6:53 PM.

We'll be getting some new special maps starting tomorrow. A(t least one?) new map every week for 5 weeks, but instead of characters you get 3 orbs for each difficulty level. Unless they add Lunatic special map,s should be a relatively easy 6 orbs every week which is nice.

Getting an arena score of 3K with only one 5* unit was a huge chore.

From what I can tell, to get the highest scores, you'd need to have a team of level 40 5* units (Points scale based on the average strength of your opponents), a bonus unit in your team, win seven battles on advanced difficulty, and not lose a single unit in any of said battles.

For the Arena stuff you'll lose out to the whales every time. Don't be a whale.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    For the Arena stuff you'll lose out to the whales every time. Don't be a whale.
    yeah i've just been sailing through the "beginner" tiers
    I won't get as many feathers, but the chain bonus should be enough to land me a large boon

3608 points got me in the top 9K. I feel fairly satisfied, considering I'm competing with the whole world and not just the US, unlike most mobile games.

I had to rely almost completely on my 5* Jeorge to secure victories, though. My other units mostly supported him to ensure he didn't die or could one turn the opposition on his own by applying speed/defense debuffs.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Been playing too. FC is 6803840146

I got Lyn today! My first 5-star. (I had not re-rolled for our boy).

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Pokémon news, opinions, creative works and more. Now live!

I really hope they implement a way to boost a unit's stats without leveling or reset them back to level 1 in the future, because there's few things quite as dejecting as pulling a 5*, then getting such bad luck with level-ups that your 4* are still way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I really hope they implement a way to boost a unit's stats without leveling or reset them back to level 1 in the future, because there's few things quite as dejecting as pulling a 5*, then getting such bad luck with level-ups that your 4* are still way better.
    People have found that, with some slight variance (there's usually a Good stat that will get like +3, a "Bad" stat that gets no bonus and then the rest are "mediocre" or average), stats will converge by the time you hit level 40. Lots of level 40 characters that are similar to +/- a few points in one or two stats. That's relative to the rank, of course. a level 40 5 star will be better than your level 40 4 star.

So a run of bad levels wont kill your unit in the long run if you just grind past it. And i you want to get through all the content you'll want to get to level 40 anyway; the chapter 9 on Lunatic is almost entirely rank 5 level 40 enemies. Kind of wonder how future content will be balanced on lunatic, actually.

Also who's looking forward to that Narcian stage over the weekend?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

is there actually a way to "soft reset" for summons?

I started playing last night. I summoned 4 warriors: Ryoma, 5-star (instantly my favorite, love the red and white armor); Saizo, 3-star; Lucina, 5-star; and I think the last one was Corrin, 3-star. I don't know if I got really lucky summoning 2 5-star heroes or if that always happens?

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    is there actually a way to "soft reset" for summons?

I started playing last night. I summoned 4 warriors: Ryoma, 5-star (instantly my favorite, love the red and white armor); Saizo, 3-star; Lucina, 5-star; and I think the last one was Corrin, 3-star. I don't know if I got really lucky summoning 2 5-star heroes or if that always happens?
    You can only hard reset, and only if you didn't connect the game to your account. Not that it matters in this case; pulling two 5-stars is really lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    You can only hard reset, and only if you didn't connect the game to your account. Not that it matters in this case; pulling two 5-stars is really lucky.
    I kind of wish I had done some research before I dove right into the game. I just started looking into rerolling. I connected my Nintendo account first thing and I ended up being short 1 orb to summon a fifth character; I really didn't do things at all like the reroll guides say to do it. But I guess it doesn't matter since I got 2 5-star characters. If I can talk some of my friends into playing, I'll be sure to explain how this reroll process works before they make the mistakes I made.

NoA Twitter posted the results https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...25247875543040

Ike & Lyn take the top spots, but Roy & Lucina will also receive variants

The only characters from 4 to make the top 100 are Sigurd, Arya, and Arden.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    The only characters from 4 to make the top 100 are Sigurd, Arya, and Arden.
    It's pretty impressive that Sigurd managed to get as high as he did (55) considering the handicap.

Ayra got 65 & Arden got 93. The only other JP-only characters to make the top 100 were from binding blade (Roy, Lilliana, Lot for some reason, & Sophia).

Actually a little surprised Alm or Celica didn't break top 100 just on the back of Echoes. Then again the art for voting for them was ah....

well, gaiden.

I haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes yet, but I'm super excited about it! I voted every day in the Choose Your Legends event, and I was kinda disappointed that Ike won the male spot, but hey, are we surprised? But I can get behind Lyn winning the females, that's a-okay with me!
    PokeShipping for life! My Fanfiction.net profile page. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5756276/Swag-Giraffe

So the Narcian bonus map is coming tonight. I really hope he's not like the special maps where you can get a one star or two star of the character depending on the difficulty.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    So the Narcian bonus map is coming tonight. I really hope he's not like the special maps where you can get a one star or two star of the character depending on the difficulty.
    I believe the JP twitter specified that it will be a 3*. So it will be a 4* level map.

Whoever designed the event quest is a sadist. There's three extremely dangerous ranged units, and the map is designed in such a fashion that you'll have to take hits from two of them when you move something forward to bait them closer.
    The archer has a Brave Bow, and will wreck anything with low defense, while the cavaliers will destroy sword wielders or colorless units

The best I managed was clearing out everything but the blue cavalier before he one-shotted Lucina.

On a side note, these ranged heavy maps make me really want Gordin. He's an archer with a Brave Bow (Lowers speed but always double attacks when striking first) and Vantage (Makes the unit strike first when above a certain HP threshold), which makes him perfect bait for other ranged units who will simply rush to their deaths if he's able take them out in two hits.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 10th February 2017 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Whoever designed the event quest is a sadist. There's three extremely dangerous ranged units, and the map is designed in such a fashion that you'll have to take hits from two of them when you move something forward to bait them closer.
    The archer has a Brave Bow, and will wreck anything with low defense, while the cavaliers will destroy sword wielders or colorless units

The best I managed was clearing out everything but the blue cavalier before he one-shotted Lucina.

On a side note, these ranged heavy maps make me really want Gordin. He's an archer with a Brave Bow (Lowers speed but always double attacks when striking first) and Vantage (Makes the unit strike first when above a certain HP threshold), which makes him perfect bait for other ranged units who will simply rush to their deaths if he's able take them out in two hits.
    That blue mage is the biggest thorn in my side. I have several bulky dudes but the problem is they're swords. The blue mage gets the weapon triangle skill AND the skill that allows instant doubling if above a certain hp threshold. None of my highly resistant units can stand up to the combination of archer & swordsperson.

Does anyone know if there is some kind of cap on experience a character can earn in a day or from certain battles? My Lucina got stuck at 19 after she died the same turn she reached 20. It said she needed 13 more experience to level up, but no matter what type of battle I put her through and how many she won, she stopped gaining experience. It was only 13, so I used crystals to level her up to 20, but I still haven't seen her experience meter since then.

Does anyone know if there is some kind of cap on experience a character can earn in a day or from certain battles? My Lucina got stuck at 19 after she died the same turn she reached 20. It said she needed 13 more experience to level up, but no matter what type of battle I put her through and how many she won, she stopped gaining experience. It was only 13, so I used crystals to level her up to 20, but I still haven't seen her experience meter since then.
    what is the level of the opponents you're facing. You stop earning even chip experience once your level differs by a large amount. There's also a mechanic in place that you get less EXP over time when you repeat the same action on the same target.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    what is the level of the opponents you're facing. You stop earning even chip experience once your level differs by a large amount. There's also a mechanic in place that you get less EXP over time when you repeat the same action on the same target.
    Yep, it was the low level opponents. I was trying to train some other characters and Lucina was the highest on the team at the time.

Do you know what the speed stat actually does?
    Last edited by Team Volt Grunt; 10th February 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Yep, it was the low level opponents. I was trying to train some other characters and Lucina was the highest on the team at the time.

Do you know what the speed stat actually does?
    If a unit is 5 points or more faster than the other, you do a follow up attack.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast