Page 67 of 222 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Ok...um. I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm having a problem acessing my account on serenes forest. Everytime I click on 'sign in' nothing happens. There's no link or anything for it, which is odd. It's like the link didn't exsist in the first place.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

What browser are you using? Have you tried clicking around the link? You browser may be moving the 'click area' or something.

-shrug-
    Last edited by lindsy95; 24th December 2012 at 4:46 PM.

I'm using internet explorer, but this had never happened to me before until recently. Nothing works with the click area either. The "Sign in" non exsistent link just highlights when I click on it. I'm having a problem with a few of the other links too, like the Calendar and Members links....

It's strange to say the least.

Well... first I guess you could try a different browser. I honestly can't think of anything beyond that.

Wait... hold on a second, BRB.

Back:
    Here is a direct link to the sign in page, you should at least be able to log in:
    http://serenesforest.net/forums/inde...&section=login
    (If you log in by clicking on it from this page it'll redirect you to Serebii, since it is the page you come from, just go to the forums manually and it should work.)
    Last edited by lindsy95; 24th December 2012 at 5:40 PM.

The link works, but I still can't login manually from the site itself. Oh well I guess. That for the help!

I got Path of Radiance for Christmas! I love it! I like the atmosphere in the beginning of the game much better than that of Radiant Dawn. Yes, I bought Radiant Dawn first, it was a matter of convenience. XD
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

Heads up, this game now has an E-shop entry in the US (I think in EU, as well, but I'm not sure.)

Fire Emblem: Awakening will be available for digital download.

Spoiler:- Localization changes::
    Last edited by lindsy95; 4th January 2013 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Heads up, this game now has an E-shop entry in the US (I think in EU, as well, but I'm not sure.)

Fire Emblem: Awakening will be available for digital download.

Spoiler:- Localization changes::
    Yep. Fire Emblem Awakening is definetly coming for sure. It's exciting, and to be honest I rather like the name Cherche. It sounds more feminine. I wonder how many of the other characters will get french names besides Serge and Ronku. XD

Sol/Sort is now Stahl.

I think it means Steel in german?

...hm. It kinda feels like they're putting random words into google translate to pick names. This just means they'll have to rename them in more languages XD

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Awesome.

I'm seriously debating playing it, I don't want to get a taste and then starve. Haha.

So, who is getting the FE13 3DS, when it comes out in the US?
    I will because I am a sheep ;_;

Also, since this game has Japanese/English voice options, which are you gonna play with? I think I'll go with english first PT.

I like some of the japanese voices, but most of the females bother me. >> -looks at Sumia-
    Last edited by lindsy95; 10th January 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Awesome.

I'm seriously debating playing it, I don't want to get a taste and then starve. Haha.

Also, since this game has Japanese/English voice options, which are you gonna play with? I think I'll go with english first PT.

I like some of the japanese voices, but most of the females bother me. >> -looks at Sumia-
    I might try the demo, since I'd "starve" regardless the closer we get to the release date. It happened with B2/W2 and I already knew all the new characters, so I might as well.

But, Japanese/English voice option? Sounds cool. I'll be going with English voices first, though. As for the 3DS, I'd love to get it, but I already got my own 3DS for Christmas, so that's not an option anymore.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Also Fauders localization has been revealed through the very same GI that revealed the FE3DS, he is now Validar.

...Vader?

Anyway, it sounds cool enough.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 11th January 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Also Fauders localization has been revealed through the very same GI that revealed the FE3DS, he is now Validar.

...Vader?

Anyway, it sounds cool enough.
    I kinda like this localization more than "Fauder," and like most other names, it keeps its unique touch. Of course, I haven't seen all localized names that have been revealed, so I could be missing something.

January 10th is already here, and it feels like the year just started yesterday. Before I know it, it will be February 4th. I still need to hurry and pre-order the game. No idea why I haven't done that yet. >.<
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I'm glad they included dual audio, considering that they rounded up an all-star Japanese voice cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm glad they included dual audio, considering that they rounded up an all-star Japanese voice cast.
    How would that work, if they're altering the names in the localization?
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Why would it work any differently? They'll just say their Japanese names, not like it'd be the first time this type of thing has happened.

Besides, it's not like they're pokemon where the only thing they can say is their names, I think the only character who says their name is Soiree during her introduction.

Guess what Nintendo just announced on their Facebook?

FIRE EMBLEM 3DS PACKAGE!

Jeez, now I'm wondering if I should shell out for the awesome looking 3DS, even though I already have the LoZ one...
    Last edited by Recon; 11th January 2013 at 10:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Guess what Nintendo just announced on their Facebook?

FIRE EMBLEM 3DS PACKAGE!

Jeez, now I'm wondering if I should shell out for the awesome looking 3DS, even though I already have the LoZ one...
    If I didn't have a 3DS I'd be all over that.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Awesome.

I might pre-order it at GameStop so I can get the art book.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Yeah, I preordered for the artbook.

It's pretty nice, it has some of the promotional and concept artwork.

Yeah, I preordered for the artbook.

It's pretty nice, it has some of the promotional and concept artwork.
    I'm actually looking forward to getting the artbook, and I did take the time to pre-order the game today. Now all that's left to do is wait. It does irk me that February 4th is a Monday, and I have track practice after school that day.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to getting the artbook, and I did take the time to pre-order the game today. Now all that's left to do is wait. It does irk me that February 4th is a Monday, and I have track practice after school that day.
    Least you can pick up that day, I have to wait until the weekend before picking it up. I just hope they don't run out of artbooks by that time.

Which reminds me, I still have to pre-order it. This weekend then!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

For those 120 bonus spotpass characters, is it possible to miss one on a particular day?

Also, I understand you can only have a certain amount of bonus characters saved, but can you access the bonus spotpass characters once you received them at any time?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

After you get the spotpass characters for the first time you can force them to spawn any time you want.

I don't know about missing them on the first round, though. I think they just keep adding on instead of discontinuing them.

More english footage!

Male Avatar options (Includes voices!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLfmFibF_5I
    I'm disappointed, the japanese voices stood out from each other more. I'm just mad none of them fit Shota Avatar
    They also seem to have less options, the japanese version had five, four and mute. There are only three voice options... hmm :/

Various other characters:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6rOUFEeFKU
    They sound alright.
    I want to hear more non-grunts from Chrom, he actually sounds like he's decent.
    I like Stahls voice :0
    Last edited by lindsy95; 16th January 2013 at 3:01 AM.

Page 67 of 222 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast