Page 70 of 215 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 5366

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

  1. #1726
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Can't wait for Awakening to come out, picking it up on day one.

    Anyways FE can cross wiht MegaTen in a lot of ways, but judging from the trailer we're crossing with the original or Persona (I swear I say Maya from Persona 2 in there), so the battle system will be very interesting, to say the least.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  2. #1727
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    Wonder how the FE X SMT game will work. Guess we need to wait til lE3

  3. #1728
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Can't wait for Awakening to come out, picking it up on day one.

    Anyways FE can cross wiht MegaTen in a lot of ways, but judging from the trailer we're crossing with the original or Persona (I swear I say Maya from Persona 2 in there), so the battle system will be very interesting, to say the least.
    SMT3 and 4 characters were shown as well. To say the least this might just cover most if not all of the titles.
    BLAH

  4. #1729
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    SMT3 and 4 characters were shown as well. To say the least this might just cover most if not all of the titles.
    Original as in Original series, not original games... I should of clarified that

    I'm really hopping for an Elizabeth Cameo in here, she'd be an awesome unit to play with.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  5. #1730
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Original as in Original series, not original games... I should of clarified that

    I'm really hopping for an Elizabeth Cameo in here, she'd be an awesome unit to play with.
    Gotcha.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMRGN...ature=youtu.be
    Going over the teaser, its definitely the original series then Persona, so Elizabeth is probably outta the question. Also Pegi 12? Looks like they might tone some stuff down, obviously, to have it gel with FE.
    BLAH

  6. #1731
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,068

    Default

    Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem completely blew my mind. I'm a huge fan of DeSu, and this is already confirmed to be better than DeSu if it has Fire Emblem's gameplay and core MegaTen story (law vs chaos, Lucifer, YHWH, etc.)

    It has the potential to be the best Fire Emblem game as well. Just imagine siding with Lucifer to take down God. In a Fire Emblem game. Oh my God.

  7. #1732
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem completely blew my mind. I'm a huge fan of DeSu, and this is already confirmed to be better than DeSu if it has Fire Emblem's gameplay and core MegaTen story (law vs chaos, Lucifer, YHWH, etc.)

    It has the potential to be the best Fire Emblem game as well. Just imagine siding with Lucifer to take down God. In a Fire Emblem game. Oh my God.
    Didn't we take down a god in Radiant Dawn?

    Well I guess it's a nice change of pace anyway, we need less dragon final bosses. I'm just curious at to what kind of game this will end up being. It could be like the DeSu games, but who knows. I want more info on this, but I'm already really hyped about this.

    Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

    Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  8. #1733

    Default

    Pegi 12? Oh, Shinon had a chance of saying f*ck for once.

    Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

  9. #1734
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The cliff that time forgot.
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    I have to say, I'm completely surprised.

    I finally have a game to buy for my WiiU
    Aside from Mario



  10. #1735
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Never played the Shin Megami Tensei series before. Maybe I should borrow Persona 4 from my friends. So many announcements, so much orgy.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  11. #1736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Never played the Shin Megami Tensei series before. Maybe I should borrow Persona 4 from my friends. So many announcements, so much orgy.
    You're casually choosing the wrong series. Persona 4 DOES use the same demons, but in a very different way.

    You should focus on the main SMT games like Nocturne.

    Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

  12. #1737
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Welp, now's a good time to get into FE since SMT is one of the best franchises of all time imo. Been putting FE off for to long.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  13. #1738
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You're casually choosing the wrong series. Persona 4 DOES use the same demons, but in a very different way.

    You should focus on the main SMT games like Nocturne.
    Okay, thanks for the advice.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  14. #1739
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,068

    Default

    It's funny how many FE/SMT fans haven't played the other series. This was a great idea because it will strengthen the fanbases of both series.

    Anyway, to all FE fans who want to try SMT now, your best bet is Nocturne. It's the only game in the teaser that's actually available in English, and coincidentally it's also the best SMT game, so yeah. Persona is great too, but it's the pink elephant of SMT and won't give you a great perspective of how the franchise really is.

  15. #1740
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I have to say, I'm completely surprised.

    I finally have a game to buy for my WiiU
    Aside from Mario
    I finally have a reason to get a WiiU as soon as I can. I'll say I'm pleasantly surprised, though I know next to nothing about Shin Megami Tensei. I've heard great things, so it definitely be interesting to see how things turn out.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT



  16. #1741
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Please please please let this be an RPG crossover.


  17. #1742
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    i'm surprised they haven't done one for fire emblem and advance wars yet.

    it should be called:

    fire emblem: fractals of society.

    it's a deep series, waiting to happen.

  18. #1743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Please please please let this be an RPG crossover.
    Index confirmed that it is an RPG.

    Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

  19. #1744
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,097

    Default

    I wonder what kind of story they would have. Would it be minimal like a "patch on" story? Would it go as deep as Kingdom Hearts sort of did? Will they give it some direction to where the story within the game excels on its own?

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  20. #1745
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I wonder what kind of story they would have. Would it be minimal like a "patch on" story? Would it go as deep as Kingdom Hearts sort of did? Will they give it some direction to where the story within the game excels on its own?
    Isn't Kingdom Hearts's story just a play on the "Save the princess" story that just gets more and more ridiculous with every game? Not too deep in my opinion. The Persona, DeSu and SMT games in general have WAAAAAYYYY more story than KH.

    As such, Atlus is pretty good when it comes to plot and story, and Fire Emblem has shown some creativity every once in a while. I would say we're in for a treat.

    Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

    Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  21. #1746
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Isn't Kingdom Hearts's story just a play on the "Save the princess" story that just gets more and more ridiculous with every game? Not too deep in my opinion. The Persona, DeSu and SMT games in general have WAAAAAYYYY more story than KH.
    It's deeper than that, but whatever.

    It would definitely be interesting to see how they combine two different stories.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  22. #1747
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The cliff that time forgot.
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Looks like some EB games in canada broke the street date :E

    Expect info to start coming tomorrow, at the earliest.

    Also: I can't get on the SF forums :C Won't load.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 29th January 2013 at 2:07 AM.



  23. #1748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Looks like some EB games in canada broke the street date :E

    Expect info to start coming tomorrow, at the earliest.

    Also: I can't get on the SF forums :C Won't load.
    I do NOT wish to get spoiled, though.

    Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

  24. #1749
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The cliff that time forgot.
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    I'm already spoiled

    I just want names, mainly...

    Yeah, if any of you guys live in canada, call your local EB games.

    Aggh. SF went boom D:
    Last edited by lindsy95; 29th January 2013 at 2:19 AM.



  25. #1750
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I'm already spoiled

    I just want names, mainly...

    Yeah, if any of you guys live in canada, call your local EB games.

    Aggh. SF went boom D:
    Yup, looks like Serenes is having trouble still. A little annoying since I'd like to at least see the names of the Spotpass characters. I've liked most of the names so far, anyway.

    Still, I can't say I'm not jealous of those Canadians. >.>
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT



Page 70 of 215 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •