Page 72 of 222 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Nah, every character is useable in this. It's the growths, man.

Unless were talking LTC or efficiency, or whatever.

Except for maybe Donny...el. But he is a trainee. And you get him at chapter 3 at the earliest.
    We're talking about Shadow Dragon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

If we're able to save multiple files, then I'll test out both tracks and see which is more appealing. Both sound very amazing, though, so it's very hard to choose. I'm so, so, SO excited for this game!! It's my first ever FE game, and all of the high rankings from reviewers have gotten me really pumped!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite Nintendo Video game series along with Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You also need to be careful of what characters you pick, because most of them are terrible and can make the game far more difficult than it really is.

As for Awakening, I'll be playing through with Japanese audio. Original audio is always the best choice.
    Ah yes, you are right.

And Original audio is the best. I am considering purchasing the bundle but Idk.

In Awakening when you reclass a special class like a Taguel to a normal class, can you revert the character back to the special class?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    In Awakening when you reclass a special class like a Taguel to a normal class, can you revert the character back to the special class?
    In the most recent trailer they released they said you could reclass as many times as you like, so yes, you'd be able to switch them back to their original. Regardless of what it was.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Tomorrow...ugh, even though I haven't played one of the games before, I'm so ecstatic to get it.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Tomorrow...ugh, even though I haven't played one of the games before, I'm so ecstatic to get it.
    I'm excited too, except I know I have to wait an extra day, since my Gamestop won't be getting their copies until Tuesday. I know it's worse for other places though, but one day won't kill me. I have track practice tomorrow anyway, so Tuesday is a better date for me.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm excited too, except I know I have to wait an extra day, since my Gamestop won't be getting their copies until Tuesday. I know it's worse for other places though, but one day won't kill me. I have track practice tomorrow anyway, so Tuesday is a better date for me.
    Lucky you guys, I have to wait until this weekend.

Well I guess it's for the best, as I have midterms this week.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Yes. Do note however, that any character of a Taguel/Manakete class retains its Taguel/Manakete weaknesses even if not a Taguel/Manakete.

Why is it that some places seem to be experiencing a sort of rolling release for Awakening?

Well, they way I understand it, there was no actual street date for release, just a shipment date at best. That's at least what my local GameStop said. So, take that however you please. I was told they got their art booklet shipment last Friday, and as of today, they do not have their 3DS bundles, so they assumed I'd be able to pick mine up on Tuesday. So, my guess is some sort of miscommunication for shipment/street date, though that seems a bit odd for the two companies.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

From everything I can tell there was definitely a street date of February 4th. Maybe they got the shipments out late or Gamestop screwed up somehow. It all just seems very odd.

I agree; from every news source I've seen, as well as Nintendo's own mentionings, I understood it was to be released on the 4th. I would first assume that there was some sort of mix-up on GameStop's end, but who knows?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

The release date mixup is simply because EB Games/Gamestop is retarded and Nintendo is making everyone else pay for it.

The release date mixup is simply because EB Games/Gamestop is retarded and Nintendo is making everyone else pay for it.
    Do explain.

Someone put the release date for Awakening as 2/4/12 in the computers at EB games. When they got Awakening in, they sold them because why not?

Now Nintendo is pissed and is holding it from the rest of us. Unless you buy digital.

Someone put the release date for Awakening as 2/4/12 in the computers at EB games. When they got Awakening in, they sold them because why not?

Now Nintendo is pissed and is holding it from the rest of us. Unless you buy digital.
    Huh. Well that's interesting.

No, no, no... The reason why it's delayed isn't because Nintendo's mad... like that was ever true?

It was due to a shipping error or something...

You can read about it here, here, and here.

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Channels I've subscribed to are posting walkthroughs and let's plays of Awakening on Youtube. It's taking all the willpower I have to avoid watching them. Coupled with the fact I have mid-terms this week just makes things harder.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Channels I've subscribed to are posting walkthroughs and let's plays of Awakening on Youtube. It's taking all the willpower I have to avoid watching them. Coupled with the fact I have mid-terms this week just makes things harder.
    Then just unsubscribe from them.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I is playing now. So much fun! My character specializes in speed but lacks strength and he has green hair. The English track is solid too.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

After some searching around I finally found a copy at one of my local Futureshops, everywhere else had sold out already. Just about to start playing it, didn't play the demo much mostly because I didn't want to get too involved in the story then have to wait for the game to release.

Well, I decided to check Gamestop today for the off chance that the game arrived on time, but not surprisingly, though disappointingly, no luck. :/
    Hopefully tomorrow is better, but I at least applied more money towards my pre-order, since I really don't want to deal with a digital copy.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I downloaded it today. See ya in a couple of weeks, reality.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Page 72 of 222 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast