Page 73 of 222 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, I decided to check Gamestop today for the off chance that the game arrived on time, but not surprisingly, though disappointingly, no luck. :/
    Hopefully tomorrow is better, but I at least applied more money towards my pre-order, since I really don't want to deal with a digital copy.
    Silly man. Digital copies aren't physical things you can deal with!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Silly man. Digital copies aren't physical things you can deal with!
    Well, to be more specific, I've had this game on pre-order for quite a while, and to suddenly cancel a pre-order, then transfer my money to get a digital copy seems to selfish for my liking. I may as well just wait it out and hope the game arrives tomorrow as I've been told, no matter how much I'd like to play the game now. And besides, I have track practice in just minutes from now, so it's probably for the best that I wait until tomorrow before starting.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Well, to be more specific, I've had this game on pre-order for quite a while, and to suddenly cancel a pre-order, then transfer my money to get a digital copy seems to selfish for my liking. I may as well just wait it out and hope the game arrives tomorrow as I've been told, no matter how much I'd like to play the game now. And besides, I have track practice in just minutes from now, so it's probably for the best that I wait until tomorrow before starting.
    Well, you do get an artbook out of a preorder (unless the sad Ni no Kuni incident happens here too), so...

I'm about 6 chapters into it now, it's good. The way information is organized now has changed a fair bit, which takes a lot of getting used to since it hasn't really changed at all since it was first released over here. Level ups in particular are weird for me, just doesn't seems as easy to glean the information. All the new Support options are very interesting as well.

Also weapons no longer seem to have Weight, which is odd.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Well, you do get an artbook out of a preorder (unless the sad Ni no Kuni incident happens here too), so...
    Yeah, that's a part of my incentive to keep my pre-order, because at least something else good will come out of it. I wouldn't expect that incident to happen here too, since I've heard countless times that the game should arrive at my Gamestop tomorrow. I'll just have to wait and see, though...
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So mad, neither my local Target or Game Stop had Awakening... Bleh, one of the stores BETTER have them tomorrow.

I love having physical copies of games so I refuse to get the digital version.

Spoiler:- Boss spoliers:

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Being able to send so few units in is quite frustrating, it's very hard to settle on a team. Hopefully this gets better as you get further in. Also hoping I find a Master Seal soon, Lissa is almost level 20.

Anyone with the game have characters they prefer yet?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I haven't gotten my copy yet, sadly. I may get it today, haven't been to GS yet. Or called them.

I do like Sully, Virion, Cherche, Henry and Nah a lot, though. They're all cool.

I caved and got digital because the advantages of a physical copy weren't worth waiting for.

I don't play 3DS with friends or have to lend it out, I wasn't getting the pre-order book since I was going to get it off amazon anyways and if I waited I'd have to wait till Thursday as well as keep swapping files because of me working on my Tales of the Abyss file.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

This game is so good. Hours of my life pass by and I don't even feel it while I'm playing this game!

Sooooo, my local GameStop says it'll be, like, Friday when their games and bundles come in.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

I got the digital version, great game so far! This is my first fire emblem I've owned so I'm kind of a noob though :P

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    This game is so good. Hours of my life pass by and I don't even feel it while I'm playing this game!
    I notice it because my hands get cramped up, the 3DS is not as comfortable for long periods of time like past handhelds were. For me, anyway.

So I started Fire Emblem...Radiant Dawn! That game has been sitting in my shelf for quite a long time now. I played on Normal Mode in PoR to get as much BEXP as possible, and now I turned Sothe into a Disc One Nuke.

Oh, lookie here! Support conversations! Let's see what Laura and Samus Aran have to talk abou-

*Upgraded to C Rank!*

...Okay, what the hell was that?

So I started Fire Emblem...Radiant Dawn! That game has been sitting in my shelf for quite a long time now. I played on Normal Mode in PoR to get as much BEXP as possible, and now I turned Sothe into a Disc One Nuke.

Oh, lookie here! Support conversations! Let's see what Laura and Samus Aran have to talk abou-

*Upgraded to C Rank!*

...Okay, what the hell was that?
    I really enjoyed Radiant Dawn. The second time I played through it and actually used Micaiah, and realized how much of a tank she can be. My first playthrough I'd barely used her, so when I got to the final chapter and she was required she kept dying. Don't underuse Micaiah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I really enjoyed Radiant Dawn. The second time I played through it and actually used Micaiah, and realized how much of a tank she can be. My first playthrough I'd barely used her, so when I got to the final chapter and she was required she kept dying. Don't underuse Micaiah.
    Micaiah always turns out great for me, averaging at least 15 speed before her first promotion. Luckily for me, I used her the first time I played which happened to be on Normal mode, which was definitely tougher than I thought. I have decided I will play on Hard when I start playing Awakening, since why not?

But sadly for me, still no Awakening, since the copies still aren't at my Gamestop. I'm not so mad because they aren't there yet, but because I've been having a terrible day anyway, and not having the game to balance it out yet only made it worse, despite the fact that I'd been repeatedly told to expect it today. Maybe tomorrow...

But sadly for me, still no Awakening, since the copies still aren't at my Gamestop. I'm not so mad because they aren't there yet, but because I've been having a terrible day anyway, and not having the game to balance it out yet only made it worse, despite the fact that I'd been repeatedly told to expect it today. Maybe tomorrow...
    Their website says the release date is the 6th, so they'll probably get them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Their website says the release date is the 6th, so they'll probably get them tomorrow.
    Last time I saw, the release date was the 4th, but I know about the delay and that that wouldn't happen. Now, I don't see any sort of date, which is likely since the game is technically "out." Either way, I really hope I can be playing tomorrow. I can only hope though. :/

I have decided I will play on Hard when I start playing Awakening, since why not?
    I always avoid hard mode, because I don't want to spend a lot of time and then get near the end of the game and just find it too difficult for me. It may not happen, but I'd rather not take the risk. I always play on Normal first, if I was ever to replay one I'd replay on Hard.

Last time I saw, the release date was the 4th, but I know about the delay and that that wouldn't happen. Now, I don't see any sort of date, which is likely since the game is technically "out." Either way, I really hope I can be playing tomorrow. I can only hope though. :/
    http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds...-bundle/107660

At least that's what it said on here. I hope they got the date right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I always avoid hard mode, because I don't want to spend a lot of time and then get near the end of the game and just find it too difficult for me. It may not happen, but I'd rather not take the risk. I always play on Normal first, if I was ever to replay one I'd replay on Hard.
    I've recently had experience with some of the tougher ends of the Fire Emblem series, including the higher end difficulties of Shadow Dragon, so I feel I should be prepared. That, and Normal mode in the demo felt a tad boring in comparison to Hard mode. Yeah, it was only the Prologue and Chapter 1, but Hard mode was more fun than it was a challenge. And if I do get into trouble later on, the map feature could help me catch up if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds...-bundle/107660

At least that's what it said on here. I hope they got the date right.
    Oh, I never checked the bundle. I'm only buying the game itself, though it would have helped to check. Though isn't there a chance that the bundle could arrive before the individual copies? I don't want to be so pessimistic, but in theory, wouldn't that be possible, or would it be more reasonable to assume they would be shipped together? Now I must sound totally paranoid.

Oh, I never checked the bundle. I'm only buying the game itself, though it would have helped to check. Though isn't there a chance that the bundle could arrive before the individual copies? I don't want to be so pessimistic, but in theory, wouldn't that be possible, or would it be more reasonable to assume they would be shipped together? Now I must sound totally paranoid.
    I checked Gamestops website and it said that both the game and the bundle were going to be released at the same time, so I went to go see if they had the bundle and nope, they didn't have it.

I want this bundle because I don't have a 3ds and it's a good deal IMO.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 6th February 2013 at 2:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I checked Gamestops website and it said that both the game and the bundle were going to be released at the same time, so I went to go see if they had the bundle and nop.

I want this bundle because I don't have a 3ds and it's a good deal IMO.
    That's definitely reassuring. I wanted the bundle too, but I ended up getting a 3DS for Christmas, only to find out afterwards that the bundle was even going to be available. If I had known, I would be waiting for the bundle as well, but too late for that now. School will be the biggest obstacle for me tomorrow, and hopefully my long track practice won't be all for nothing again.

That's definitely reassuring. I wanted the bundle too, but I ended up getting a 3DS for Christmas, only to find out afterwards that the bundle was even going to be available. If I had known, I would be waiting for the bundle as well, but too late for that now. School will be the biggest obstacle for me tomorrow, and hopefully my long track practice won't be all for nothing again.
    I don't like the design all that much though, but the fact that it comes with what I assume is a good game is more than enough for me to buy this. That and if you don't own a 3ds it's a good deal. And sorry to hear about the long practice.

Page 73 of 222 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast