Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 5529

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

I'm loving the game. Some of my friends are already finished though which is just really surprising.

Also Lon'qu and Maribelle have the cutest support conversations ever I would suggest that you all do them.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm loving the game. Some of my friends are already finished though which is just really surprising.

Also Lon'qu and Maribelle have the cutest support conversations ever I would suggest that you all do them.
    Lon'qu is the cutest ever. Swordmasters are the best.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Oh the support conversations, they're great but when the one of the two characters propose, it's so cheesy. It's a good cheesy though, makes you smile and giggle. As for good support conversations; Gaius and Panne's are pretty "sweet". Virion and Tharja's were hysterical. Speaking of marriages, once Marth (not from DLC) joins your party, it looks like only your original character can propose (though there are a load of other shadowy figures, must be more post game stuff).
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 8th February 2013 at 3:03 AM. Reason: trying to be spoiler-free, editting post accordingly
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I haven't don't anything with marriage. I don't typically send the same characters together all the time.

Spoiler:- Speaking of marriage:

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I haven't don't anything with marriage. I don't typically send the same characters together all the time.

Spoiler:- Speaking of marriage:
        Spoiler:- answer and a question:

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
        Spoiler:- answer and a question:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Just saw Frederick and Chrom's first support.

If this some of the supports are hilarious as this, I am gonna be a happy camper.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Anne's and the Avatar's a pretty cute imo.

Plus it's nice to finally see Anne do something.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Just saw Frederick and Chrom's first support.

If this some of the supports are hilarious as this, I am gonna be a happy camper.
    Why are you using Frederick? Prepremotes are a bad time.

Is there a support library for when...

Spoiler:- marriage spoilers:

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!

Why are you using Frederick? Prepremotes are a bad time.
    Well I HAD to use him in the earlier chapters which is when I saw the support. Plus, having him pair up with another non-magic unit allows them to last.

I've really been trying to make Gregor work, but he just dies too easily. I love his russianism and want to use him. Tried him as a Mercenary, was ok, Barbarian, fit the charecter, but the lack of DEF was to much... I don't know what to do with him.

I already had him make baby with Nowi too.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

I just got my bundle! It's goregous, and now I've gotta just do the transfer!
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Sorry I haven't been on. Been playing FE Awakening since it came out on the 4th.
    One of my favorites is Lon'qu. Lethality is also awesome with the blood and stuff
    Henry must enjoy watching that .-.

EDIT: http://serenesforest.net/smt_fe/ Already another one? .-.
    Last edited by StarMasterWarrior; 8th February 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Part 1's Endgame was evil in Radiant Dawn, so I went ahead and used the strongest characters you get earlier, including sir you-know-who.

Also, MICAIAH SUCKS. She has barely enough speed to avoid getting double-hit by enemies, and her HP total is horrendous. I ended up wasting a level up spot before she was forcefully promoted to the next tier. The same goes for her really flawed friends. Leonardo is a sissy with high accuracy yet really bad strength. Edward is totally NOT a male Mia. Meg is kind of pretty weak. I'm thinking about spending abilities for real this time if I run into trouble again.

Luckily, Part 2 starts with some good units to use. I Battle Save'd Chapter 1.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 8th February 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Part 1's Endgame was evil in Radiant Dawn, so I went ahead and used the strongest characters you get earlier, including sir you-know-who.

Also, MICAIAH SUCKS. She has barely enough speed to avoid getting double-hit by enemies, and her HP total is horrendous. I ended up wasting a level up spot before she was forcefully promoted to the next tier. The same goes for her really flawed friends. Leonardo is a sissy with high accuracy yet really bad strength. Edward is totally NOT a male Mia. Meg is kind of pretty weak. I'm thinking about spending abilities for real this time if I run into trouble again.

Honestly, most of the good characters come from parts 2 and 3. You're forced to use Miciah and Sothe for the endgame, as well as a couple others, but yeah, most part 1 units are pretty bad.

Well I HAD to use him in the earlier chapters which is when I saw the support. Plus, having him pair up with another non-magic unit allows them to last.
    You never have to use him, send him far away and ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on. Been playing FE Awakening since it came out on the 4th.
    One of my favorites is Lon'qu. Lethality is also awesome with the blood and stuff
    Henry must enjoy watching that .-.
    Lon'qu is my favourite.

EDIT: http://serenesforest.net/smt_fe/ Already another one? .-.
    That was announced during the Nintendo Direct a couple weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Micaiah is awesome, maybe you're RNG cursed or something but if you actually level her up she becomes an amazing tank. Edward is also phenomenal. Leonardo does suck, however. He's no Rolf.

You never have to use him, send him far away and ignore him.
    Try telling that to the AI, they seem to love him.

Try telling that to the AI, they seem to love him.
    I never had a problem with keeping him out of range. The only chapters you have to do before being able to select your units start your party and your enemies far apart.

It's surprisingly easy to get C-rank Supports anyway, so It's not surprising I saw it. Heck, I believe I was able to watch it as soon as the support menu screen came up.

It's surprisingly easy to get C-rank Supports anyway, so It's not surprising I saw it. Heck, I believe I was able to watch it as soon as the support menu screen came up.
    That's very true.

So for those of you who've had the game for a while, have you settled on a permanent team? I've finally got everyone promoted fully, so I've got my team set. I've settled with Chrom, Avatar, Lissa (As War Cleric), Donnel (As Hero), Lon'qu (As Swordmaster), Gaius (As Assassin), Virion (As Sniper), Cherche (As Wyvern Lord), Kellam (As General), Stahl (As Paladin), Miriel (As Sage), Prince Marth and Olivia. Might sub out Marth for Lucina, however.

Any tips on leveling Donnel? I'm having a hard time getting him in to any maps, seeing as how almost EVERY SINGLE ENEMY has an AXE! I was able to level him up the side-chapter, but that was a little difficult, seeing as how I had to box off an archer to do so.

Any tips on leveling Donnel? I'm having a hard time getting him in to any maps, seeing as how almost EVERY SINGLE ENEMY has an AXE! I was able to level him up the side-chapter, but that was a little difficult, seeing as how I had to box off an archer to do so.
    Allow him to do finishing blows. Also, spotpass character fights might help you with leveling him up if you pick weak spotpass characters. I was going to try to fight Florina again when I have Donnel to a good level.

Honestly, my Donnel died when I tried recruiting him, so no Donnel for me, sorry I can't help. I also didn't know we had to talk to Gaius with Chrom to recruit him, as when he attacked Sumia she went Crit Happy and murdered him. I had to turn Lon'qu (Or whatever his name is) into a Thief so I could have my thief. That and everyone looks better with scarves.

For my final Team, I'm thinking of it going to be this

Chrom
    Lissa
    Sumia
    Concordia? (I forgot my wife's name I'm so bad >.<)
    Henry
    Tharja
    Libra (Dude's really good to my surprise)
    Lon'qu
    Stahl
    Lucina
    Nowi
    Olivia/Miriel/Richt (I prefer his Japanese name)

Anyways trying to recruit the children, those Side Quests seriously were taken up to eleven in difficulty.
    Last edited by Lost™; 9th February 2013 at 5:06 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Allow him to do finishing blows. Also, spotpass character fights might help you with leveling him up if you pick weak spotpass characters. I was going to try to fight Florina again when I have Donnel to a good level.
    Yeah, the only problem is my school's wifi kind of sucks and I can't really get spotpass.

Speaking of Spotpass, are spotpass characters only available for a limited time? If that's the case then this is gonna suck for me.

Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast