Page 128 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Her back is bent too much or something right? Otherwise it doesn't look bad to me. I myself don't really care for Tharja's appearance probably would more if her portrait in-game wasn't as obstructed >.>, and I wish Micaiah's DLC art didn't have her wear something similar to Tharja, but that's just me .-.

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    So, the Female Avatar can do Pegasus Knight -> Dark Flier -> Galeforce, correct?
    Yep. Female Avatar can be any class apart from Barbarian, Fighter, lolVillager, Lord(obviously), Manakete or Taguel.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Her back is bent too much or something right? Otherwise it doesn't look bad to me. I myself don't really care for Tharja's appearance probably would more if her portrait in-game wasn't as obstructed >.>, and I wish Micaiah's DLC art didn't have her wear something similar to Tharja, but that's just me .-.
    I think that a translucent body sock is just the Dark Mage dress code. I don't know why they didn't just make her a Sorceror faaaanservice, since all the other DLC characters are promoted units or stuff like Dread fighters that can't promote but levelup to 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And because I feel suicidal, I'm starting right off the bat in Lunatic Mode!
    Good luck with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I think that a translucent body sock is just the Dark Mage dress code.
    Yeah, it's odd seeing the male characters in it...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yeah, it's odd seeing the male characters in it...
    And it's downright disturbing seeing Nergal in it.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    And it's downright disturbing seeing Nergal in it.
    I had forgotten about that. Thank you for reminding me.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

TBH, I'd rather Nergal wear that than Gharnef, by a small margin, anyway >.>

Advice on recruiting in paralouge 20? she keeps getting killed on the 2nd/3rd turn.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Send a bunch units with high mobility and atk her direction and fight off enemies or surround her so they can't attack her. Psychic staffs also help I don't remember the map layout but having flying units and units with Acrobat help IMMENSELY.

Or you can just have a bunch of units mob-rush the boss.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

High-Mag Rescue is amazing for getting people out of the way. I go with a quick recruit then rescue policy for those sorts of things.

EDIT: Also, send somebody in quick to kill the commander.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Chapter 2 is a living hell on Lunatic. Thank god Casual Mode exists to reduce the annoyance.

It doesn't help things that one of my units dropped his damned weapon right next to his spot, only for another recruit to come and pick it up for him.

I did notice something wrong on my non-promoted gender exclusive list. In the case of Gregor, Mercenary will be inherited. In the case of Henrry, Hero is obtained, but he can't get it via Mercenary. Therefore, Mercenary skills are not exclusive in inheritance
    Here is the list of non-promoted skills that are exclusive in inheritance.

1. HP +5
    2. Zeal
    3. Despoil
    4. Gamble
    5. Speed +2
    6. Relief
    7. Resistance +2
    8. Demoiselle
    9. Strength +2 (for Yarne)
    10. Tantivy (for Yarne)

I didn't include Luck +4 because Olivia has it from the get-go, and I didn't include Special Dance since it is useless to inherit.

I don't think these skills are good candidates for inheritance (except for Demoiselle if you are trying to be funny), but if anyone disagrees with me, they can say so.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I did notice something wrong on my non-promoted gender exclusive list. In the case of Gregor, Mercenary will be inherited. In the case of Henrry, Hero is obtained, but he can't get it via Mercenary. Therefore, Mercenary skills are not exclusive in inheritance

1. HP +5
    2. Zeal
    3. Despoil
    4. Gamble
    5. Speed +2
    6. Relief
    7. Resistance +2
    8. Demoiselle
    10. Tantivy (for Yarne)

I didn't include Luck +4 because Olivia has it from the get-go, and I didn't include Special Dance since it is useless to inherit.

I don't think these skills are good candidates for inheritance (except for Demoiselle if you are trying to be funny), but if anyone disagrees with me, they can say so.
    Special Dance cannot be inherited.

"Special Dance is the only non-DLC skill that cannot be passed down under any circumstance"

According to the site.

@jonman721 - Rescue Staff.
    Last edited by KikoKo; 5th April 2013 at 8:52 PM.

I'm still peeved that Inigo can't become a Dancer. Or that the only Dancer is Olivia, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm still peeved that Inigo can't become a Dancer. Or that the only Dancer is Olivia, in general.
    IIRC there is an enemy dancer in a paralouge.
        Spoiler:- But...:

Both dancers would infinite grind on each other, then they'd get high enough stats to ORKO bosses and laugh at the enemies standing in their way as they dance away.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

1. HP +5
    2. Zeal
    3. Despoil
    4. Gamble
    5. Speed +2
    6. Relief
    7. Resistance +2
    8. Demoiselle
    10. Tantivy (for Yarne)

The only one I think is worth passing down is Relief imo. But if you're a Peg. Knight, you have access to Galeforce anyway, so that renders that moot. I think passing down Wyvern Rider would be good for Yarne. If you have Tantivity, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker and Quick Burn then on Turn 1 you could have as much as 80 extra hit and avoid. You'll be practically unhittable.
    In fact this is true for any Wyvern user, but I just realised how awesome it could be.

Both dancers would infinite grind on each other, then they'd get high enough stats to ORKO bosses and laugh at the enemies standing in their way as they dance away.
    Darn, I was going to say that. But yeah, 2 Dancers could potentially give you an infinite player phase. Which is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Well, Chapter 2 was filled with so much manslaughter everywhere. Case in point, Chrom and Robin beat the boss while everyone else died for my noble cause...

Good thing Casual Mode was on, though!

1. HP +5
    2. Zeal
    3. Despoil
    4. Gamble
    5. Speed +2
    6. Relief
    7. Resistance +2
    8. Demoiselle
    10. Tantivy (for Yarne)

Gamble and Speed +2 are arguably the only ones of that list worth passing down, though Wrath, Counter and Galeforce are much better alternatives, so there would be no reason to pass them down in favor of the promoted skills.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    But you get such diminishing returns on Dance exp that the amount of time you put into infinite grinding them on a map like that could be better served on anything else. Like beating the boss with most any of your units because there's a good chance you can double them and kill them right then and there with at LEAST two of them.

Also if you really wanted to you can already do that with Olivia. Most bosses are stationery and several maps have units that straight up won't go after you unless you enter their field; just dance and end turn forever (bonus: healers can heal up that 1 HP she'd get from the level).

There's usually only one Dancer though, isn't there? I can't immediately recall a game with two, at least not any released in NA.

That's not really a mistake at all.
    Really? Selecting +Melee -Magic on a Magic user is not bad? :P Or do he learn Melee stuff aswell down the line?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    Really? Selecting +Melee -Magic on a Magic user is not bad? :P Or do he learn Melee stuff aswell down the line?
    You start out as a Tactician. Tactician's use both Swords and Tomes, you don't have to use both, you can just stick with swords.. You can also class change into a number of different Strength-oriented classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    The Avatar can learn EVERYTHING... aside from skills exclusive to the opposite gender. If you want to get Sol, Luna, Astra, Swordfaire, etc., you can. With the ability to second seal into any non-gender locked class, you can customize your Avatar's skills with nigh impunity.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

There's usually only one Dancer though, isn't there? I can't immediately recall a game with two, at least not any released in NA.
    You usually don't have infinite exp and endless reclassing either

You usually don't have infinite exp and endless reclassing either
    That's very true.

Page 128 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast